shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier tank watch

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Peepa

Shiny_Rock
Where can I get a cartier tank watch, other than at a cartier store? Which other watch stores are reputable that sell them at a cheaper price? Like for instance Overstock sells Movados.

carabella

Shiny_Rock
I have seen them on Costco.com every now and then. Sometimes they even have the rose gold ones with diamond bezels. I would feel more comfortable buying one at Costco if I wasn''t going to go to the store, because Costco has a good return policy.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
There are several sites that sell pre-owned cartier...www.bernardwatch.com is one of the many...make sure you are careful...there are a ton of fake tanks out there!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/30/2008 2:47:07 PM
Author:Peepa
Where can I get a cartier tank watch, other than at a cartier store? Which other watch stores are reputable that sell them at a cheaper price? Like for instance Overstock sells Movados.
Peepa, bear in mind if you buy from a ' gray market' or non authorised dealer, you do not get a Cartier warranty, so if anything went wrong with the watch, you are dependant on the seller to fix it. Then you don't know the standard of the repair if anything did go wrong.

The Tank is a great watch, I would recommend you spend a little more and buy from an authorised dealer or Cartier boutique.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results