shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you tell us who was first and second runner up?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Oh come on...it will be fun to learn....999,999th and 1,000,001st? Can''t you tell us WHO almost had the prize?

DKS

be sure if it was me...don''t tell...I will have to jump off a cliff and end it.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
No way! Do not even post the runners up.

About three years back on another diamond board, I came in second place in winning a diamond and felt absolutely horrible that I didn''t win. We all had to pick a number and the moderators listed who was closest. It was SUCH a bummer.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
MC...you obviously have not paid close attention to this types of contests...if you had you would realize...

If for any reason the winner is unable to fulfill her obligation, the first runner up will step in and assume her duties!

What does that mean??? Agh...Duh? If Oshin breeze can''t make a decision on a purchase, the endowment/gift/prize/CROWN!!!! automatically falls to the first runner up, etc. etc. etc.

I have a crown you know...(didn''t let my grubby hands off of it) as I paid attention.

DKS

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2007 11:49:31 AM
Author:door knob solitaire
Oh come on...it will be fun to learn....999,999th and 1,000,001st? Can''t you tell us WHO almost had the prize?

DKS

be sure if it was me...don''t tell...I will have to jump off a cliff and end it.
If it is, and you do, can I have your diamond??!
9.gif

Just kidding sweetie, don''t do it, if it is. It wouldn''t be the same here without ya.
5.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I''m with MC, sorry...I dont want to know! I''d feel bad if I just missed that, and it''ll just start another conversation like the one about reaching 10,000 posts and what constitutes a meaningful post, etc. I''d rather not know. That said, if you, DKS, do end it all, I agree with Ellen that you should send her your diamond before you take any "irreversible actions". That way she doesn''t have any messy legal issues to clean up. Hey ellen, I''m just looking out for you babe!
31.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2007 1:07:40 PM
Author: surfgirl
Yeah, I''m with MC, sorry...I dont want to know! I''d feel bad if I just missed that, and it''ll just start another conversation like the one about reaching 10,000 posts and what constitutes a meaningful post, etc. I''d rather not know. That said, if you, DKS, do end it all, I agree with Ellen that you should send her your diamond before you take any ''irreversible actions''. That way she doesn''t have any messy legal issues to clean up. Hey ellen, I''m just looking out for you babe!
31.gif
Thanks. I know I can always count on you.
9.gif
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2007 12:53:22 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 10/22/2007 11:49:31 AM
Author:door knob solitaire
Oh come on...it will be fun to learn....999,999th and 1,000,001st? Can't you tell us WHO almost had the prize?

DKS

be sure if it was me...don't tell...I will have to jump off a cliff and end it.
If it is, and you do, can I have your diamond??!
9.gif

Just kidding sweetie, don't do it, if it is. It wouldn't be the same here without ya.
5.gif
*snort* You two are too funny.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Actually, it''s part of the PS public record. All posts and times posted are recorded and listed under "posted today". If we assume (and yes, we all know what that can mean) that Oshin''s last post was number 1x10^6, then it''s easy to find the flanking posts. If you''re just dying to know, click here. Of course, maybe her last post wasn''t even the big one...
27.gif
9.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
1x10^6,

huh? I missed that part in class. Where are the numbers? Yes...I want to know. Like I said...looks to me as if Oshin hasn''t even checked in today!!!

There is still hope...first runner up...get ready!!!
2.gif

DKS

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
lol DKS...Yes! We should know! 999,999 and 1,000,001 are big numbers too! lol.....Although - being 1 away from $1,000 of goodie goodness would just KILL that person!!!
19.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Yeah, it would be a big bummer for Andrey to have to post:

Who made the nine hundred ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety ninth post and one million and first post, you ask?

Betty Boo and Becky Blop!

They get DOODY! Congratulations!!!

39.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Is there a betty boo and a becky blop or are you just yankin my chain?

Doody...doody...well...doody is something if it has a name already!

Look I just want to know how close I was...because I have come to the realization, that no matter how much I yak...I am never going to hit 10,000 posts. Never. Can''t a girl have a little fun here? SO close so close and yet so far away...My eyes adored her...oh sorry.

A little misty. But gee I am thrilled for Oshin. Really. Not kidding. Just can''t wait to read her reply. Has she yet?

DKS

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Yes dks! Oshin has given her acceptance speech on the "official" thread! How exciting! She must be beyond thrilled!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
DKS, by my count you''re not in the flanking 40, I guess you''ll have to start working toward number 2 million?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results