shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you identify a cz from a diamond by the naked eye?

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
4CSinquiries|1369838801|3455671 said:
Wink|1369760970|3455114 said:
I told him that in four or five years, when the CZ became scratched that he would be in very deep trouble with his then wife.
Wink

deep trouble with his wife? i don't understand this part... i personally purchase diamonds because i like it and if i generously hand it out to another half simply because i wanted to, then she can simply say "thank you"... now given that the other half finds out its CZ after 5 yrs, why exactly would she create trouble? she didn't pay for it... she got it for FREE. if she were marrying me for the "real diamond" i'd throw her out of my house ASAP! and i mean that. now if she was just wanting a diamond for herself, why don't she just purchase it herself... i purchase my diamonds myself... if she whines over a rock, i'm pretty sure she'd get into a lot of demands after the divorce. so i'd pretty much make sure a prenup is signed so she only gets what is hers.

... nway that's another topic.

It's illegal to throw a wife out of the house for arbitrary reasons. There are laws against that sort of thing. Thank God. And some men wonder why there are protective laws in marriage...Can you imagine if there weren't? :roll:

4CSinquiries

Rough_Rock
Circe|1369839020|3455674 said:
I told him that in four or five years, when the CZ became scratched that he would be in very deep trouble with his then wife.
Wink

deep trouble with his wife? i don't understand this part... i personally purchase diamonds because i like it and if i generously hand it out to another half simply because i wanted to, then she can simply say "thank you"... now given that the other half finds out its CZ after 5 yrs, why exactly would she create trouble? she didn't pay for it... she got it for FREE. if she were marrying me for the "real diamond" i'd throw her out of my house ASAP! and i mean that. now if she was just wanting a diamond for herself, why don't she just purchase it herself... i purchase my diamonds myself... if she whines over a rock, i'm pretty sure she'd get into a lot of demands after the divorce. so i'd pretty much make sure a prenup is signed so she only gets what is hers.

Are you trolling with this? I can't tell. <-------------- no i am not at all trolling. i'm pretty serious about it.

Just in case, though, a dislike of being lied to doesn't make one materialistic. And the idea that a husband has the right to kick his wife out of their shared home if she expresses an opinion over his lying to her is medieval idiocy.
<---- it would be if she works and pays for the mortgage but if she doesn't and i work for everything... i pretty much will do what i want. sorry.

4CSinquiries

Rough_Rock
Wink

Are you trolling with this? I can't tell. <-------------- no i am not at all trolling. i'm pretty serious about it.

Just in case, though, a dislike of being lied to doesn't make one materialistic. And the idea that a husband has the right to kick his wife out of their shared home if she expresses an opinion over his lying to her is medieval idiocy.
<---- i understand the lying part... why would i give my other half something that isn't worth keeping... but not all men share their situation being the "man" that they are and have other priorities and honestly, i find it ridiculous for someone to save 6 months of their salary for a rock. if they can afford to purchase it outright and give it that's great! go for it! if the guy can't at the moment given that they have better things to attend to at their current situation, the other half is expected to understand... and if there was a white lie involved with it, that's because some men wouldn't want to offend especially when some girls are rushing to get married.... and as for the house, i hate to admit it but if she doesn't work or pay for the mortgage i'd do what i want (so yes! prenup that is)... sorry. i wouldn't have thought of it if the question about the authenticity of a "GIVEN" memorabilia which is practically just a "thing" would cause trouble...

4CSinquiries

Rough_Rock
Wink|1369840006|3455681 said:
Wink

I think that passing a CZ off as a diamond when getting engaged would be pretty tacky. I would expect it to raise "trust" issues when it was discovered.

Wink

i don't think anyone in their sane mind would pass of CZ as a diamond in all honesty... not that it's tacky but i think it's ridiculous to lie to yourself. but i do not think "trust" issues has something to do with it... there are other issues involved in that decision... personally, if i get a ring and later find out it's a CZ, I'd be fine with it... i wouldn't be asking for something more when i practically just got it for free... after all the ring is just a representation of "the bond". besides, every couple knows where they are in the financial side of the story... so it would really be delusional to ask for something beyond practical when there are other things that needs to be prioritized.

4CSinquiries

Rough_Rock
Smith1942|1369840975|3455690 said:
Wink

It's illegal to throw a wife out of the house for arbitrary reasons. There are laws against that sort of thing. Thank God. And some men wonder why there are protective laws in marriage...Can you imagine if there weren't? :roll:

well, how about finding girls do the proposing with the rock to get their own dose of medicine... after all, not all men get married because they're so up to the girl... some get married and families freak out or girl freaks out and guy is expected to take care of it... and there are girls who also do the first move with men they want... so? they want equality then and they have it now... they do the first move, hand me the diamond... how does that sound?

what i'm trying to say is, if you get a good rock, say "thank you" if one doesn't deal with it... why push something that isn't possible... after all, we all know that diamonds turn half it's price as soon as it gets out of the store... and we're simply adoring it for its beauty and paying for its luxury.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
4CSinquiries|1370061902|3457238 said:
Wink

<---- i understand the lying part... why would i give my other half something that isn't worth keeping... but not all men share their situation being the "man" that they are and have other priorities and honestly, i find it ridiculous for someone to save 6 months of their salary for a rock. if they can afford to purchase it outright and give it that's great! go for it! if the guy can't at the moment given that they have better things to attend to at their current situation, the other half is expected to understand... and if there was a white lie involved with it, that's because some men wouldn't want to offend especially when some girls are rushing to get married.... and as for the house, i hate to admit it but if she doesn't work or pay for the mortgage i'd do what i want (so yes! prenup that is)... sorry. i wouldn't have thought of it if the question about the authenticity of a "GIVEN" memorabilia which is practically just a "thing" would cause trouble...

Cor, you sound like a real catch.

ChristineRose

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'd dump a man in a minute if he gave me a CZ and claimed it was a diamond. And if you look at my posts you'll find I am really critical of the whole "diamonds are love" schtick.

When two people get married they agree to share their finances, their bodies, and their lives. They decide where to live together. They decide whose career gets priority. They decide whether to make new human beings together! Both halves will sacrifice a lot to the relationship. It's common for the male to bring more money and for the female to sacrifice her career, her free time, and to bear the burdens of pregnancy. Works for some people, not for everyone. Sometimes it goes the other direction and the her career gets priority. And sometimes two men and two women even get married and give it a go.

If what she demands from her relationships is that her future husband be able to buy a diamond...well, that's a little shallow, but loads of people are shallow. If he comes back and refuses to buy the rock, then either they work on the relationship or they part company. But the idea that a woman should pretend to be grateful when a dude is lying to her is just outrageous. She should be angry because she gave you five years of her life and you don't respect her enough to treat her like an adult.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Either he's a dimwit who can't parse, a) the basic logic behind the fact that lying is bad, b) the emotional logic of a union based on the principle of each according to their needs, each according to their means, and/or, c) the legal logic that makes married people equal partners ... or he's a troll.

If it's the former, that's his misfortune. If it's the latter ....

troll_call_.jpeg

4CSinquiries

Rough_Rock
Circe|1370125178|3457468 said:
Either he's a dimwit who can't parse, a) the basic logic behind the fact that lying is bad, b) the emotional logic of a union based on the principle of each according to their needs, each according to their means, and/or, c) the legal logic that makes married people equal partners ... or he's a troll.

If it's the former, that's his misfortune. If it's the latter ....

i'm sorry i offended you... but i am self-centered and narcissistic. and yes i believe in equality in every effin' sense of it.

4CSinquiries

Rough_Rock
ChristineRose|1370117037|3457429 said:
I'd dump a man in a minute if he gave me a CZ and claimed it was a diamond. And if you look at my posts you'll find I am really critical of the whole "diamonds are love" schtick.

When two people get married they agree to share their finances, their bodies, and their lives. They decide where to live together. They decide whose career gets priority. They decide whether to make new human beings together! Both halves will sacrifice a lot to the relationship. It's common for the male to bring more money and for the female to sacrifice her career, her free time, and to bear the burdens of pregnancy. Works for some people, not for everyone. Sometimes it goes the other direction and the her career gets priority. And sometimes two men and two women even get married and give it a go.

If what she demands from her relationships is that her future husband be able to buy a diamond...well, that's a little shallow, but loads of people are shallow. If he comes back and refuses to buy the rock, then either they work on the relationship or they part company. But the idea that a woman should pretend to be grateful when a dude is lying to her is just outrageous. She should be angry because she gave you five years of her life and you don't respect her enough to treat her like an adult.

if just in case that happens to me... i don't give a d*mn about it... there's pretty much a lot of choices with over 7 billion people... it's a "ROCK" nothing more, nothing less. and if she has issues about the rock i'll tell her to get a job... but who knows i can get her to compromise, i get her the rock, she gives me the car equivalent to the rock... since that's all that matters ayt?

"They decide whose career gets priority." <-------------- this works for others, not for me. if i met her with a career, we'll go on with both our career. i don't want someone to "sacrifice" their career over me nor me sacrificing mine for theirs... if that would be the case, why get an education when you wanted to sacrifice "you" anyway? my mom was a working mom and my dad works as well... so really, i don't see the point why you have to sacrifice your career over your other half... i guess that's the main reason why there is such thing as "maternal leave" or "paternal leave". my mom went on working even after i was born... we had help when i was growing up... so what's the fuss?

4CSinquiries

Rough_Rock
hey you know what... i just inquired over the difference with the CZ as i have never seen one... as for your views and my views over relationship and the rock... you guys have yours and i have mine. but my parting words to that part of the issue about giving someone a CZ instead of "the rock"; i always believe in this... "Never demand or ask for something you can't afford yourself nor you can afford to give freely" . And about that five years thing... emotions has nothing to do with the financial equivalent of it. so if you get a CZ say "thank you" if you get a "diamond" say "thank you". getting married is just "legalizing things" without all that crap, it's just the same thing - S*X and multiplying. you can call me all you want... unemotional and all that crap but frankly i don't care. it's MY MONEY.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What country are you from?

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4CSinquiries|1370134614|3457527 said:
ChristineRose|1370117037|3457429 said:

if just in case that happens to me... i don't give a d*mn about it... there's pretty much a lot of choices with over 7 billion people... it's a "ROCK" nothing more, nothing less. and if she has issues about the rock i'll tell her to get a job... but who knows i can get her to compromise, i get her the rock, she gives me the car equivalent to the rock... since that's all that matters ayt?

"They decide whose career gets priority." <-------------- this works for others, not for me. if i met her with a career, we'll go on with both our career. i don't want someone to "sacrifice" their career over me nor me sacrificing mine for theirs... if that would be the case, why get an education when you wanted to sacrifice "you" anyway? my mom was a working mom and my dad works as well... so really, i don't see the point why you have to sacrifice your career over your other half... i guess that's the main reason why there is such thing as "maternal leave" or "paternal leave". my mom went on working even after i was born... we had help when i was growing up... so what's the fuss?

I think that might be an ideal for some but the reality for few. If one partner is offered a very good job, but in a different area then yes, deciding whose job takes priority and making those priorities as a couple is important. Equally, if the couple decides to have children it may, depending on where you live, be better financially or just in terms of what you want for your children, for one person to cut back on work to raise said children.

I stupidly entered in a relationship over 10 years ago thinking it would be equal at all times. After one international move, a few smaller moves for jobs, 3 big career changes between us, and now the discussions about raising children I realise I was very naive. We will both have to make decisions and yes, sacrifices, to reach the goals that we set out together. We aren't sacrificing ourselves, but we are making decisions to the benefit of what we want most, to remain together. As a couple who chose each other we must think as both as "me" and as "us" and make decisions based on that.

I want my husband over the other 7 billion people in the world*, and I'm willing to do a lot to keep him. He is the man I've built my dreams and a life with. He is the man I hope to buy a house with, travel the world with, and garden with if we ever retire. As with any relationship I expect there to be trust and honesty. He didn't need to buy me an engagement ring, but he had a very odd traditional streak in him and he chose to. If we'd discussed and decided that the clear rock would not actually be a diamond, that's fine, no judgement passed. But if he presented it to me as a diamond and it wasn't yes, I'd be mad. I'd wonder what made this wonderful man hold back the truth. I expect he'd feel the same if I got him a watch branded Rolex which wasn't a Rolex, and put it in a Rolex box and presented it to him. It's not that he can't buy his own. It's that I, the person who should treasure him the most, would have made a decision to knowingly mislead him with a gift I was giving him. Misleading is lying and it can and does hurt people.

* quoting 7 billion seems a bit of an over reach. How those how many would be realistic choices based on age, gender, and other important factors in the ability to co-exist and maintain a relationship such as religion and values?

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Back to the original topic. I just got a delightful call from a delighted client.

He had arranged with his jeweler to bring in some of my CZ's to see which would look best in a ring he is having made.

When he brought in the stones, I sent him several to choose from, he handed one to his jeweler who looked at it, hemmed and hawed then rose to get a loupe, saying as he got up, "I thought you were bringing in a CZ, not a diamond."

My client insisted they were CZ's and after using his loupe for more than a minute the jeweler looked at my client and said, "This is ridiculous!" He called his staff and his wife over and they were all amazed. This jeweler told my client that he is fifth generation and knew he could not be fooled by cheap imitations, but that he had been fooled by these and was uncomfortable with the identification even after having used a loupe.

My client is happy, the jeweler is happy, his staff is happy and my client's fiance will be happy as she knows he is giving her a CZ now with the intention of upgrading in a few years. (Almost never happens, kids and houses get in the way, but every once in a while it does.) I just thought I would share this with you since so many people think it is easy. I agree, it can be, but with well cut stones, I believe that it very difficult with well cut stones.

Wink

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Wink|1370635003|3461101 said:
::snip::

I believe that it very difficult with well cut stones.

Wink

I'll admit to not having read the rigamarole in the middle of this thread, but Wink, I have to say that, after seeing 2 of your OctaCZs and kenny's Octavia in the same night, the only thing that would give away the OctaCZ is its size!!! :lol: While I wasn't able to directly compare kenny's Octavia to the OctaCZ, the performance from both stones was just absolutely incredible and I'm not sure if I'd be able to tell which was which if you placed them side-by-side (all other factors being equal).

Sorry we missed you in Vegas, but I hope all is well with your new grandbaby!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
vc10um|1370636234|3461112 said:
Wink|1370635003|3461101 said:
::snip::

I believe that it very difficult with well cut stones.

Wink

I'll admit to not having read the rigamarole in the middle of this thread, but Wink, I have to say that, after seeing 2 of your OctaCZs and kenny's Octavia in the same night, the only thing that would give away the OctaCZ is its size!!! :lol: While I wasn't able to directly compare kenny's Octavia to the OctaCZ, the performance from both stones was just absolutely incredible and I'm not sure if I'd be able to tell which was which if you placed them side-by-side (all other factors being equal).

Sorry we missed you in Vegas, but I hope all is well with your new grandbaby!

She is doing great. We are driving a truckload full of furniture down to them in a couple of weeks as they moved into a nice big home just two weeks before Ellie Lou was born and many of the rooms are still empty.

Wink

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
Wink's CZ are great. I own some and I love them. I never could afford to indulge my whims to own shapes other than round, if every ring had to be a real diamond.

[quote="4CSinquiries]
it would be if she works and pays for the mortgage but if she doesn't and i work for everything... i pretty much will do what i want. sorry.[/quote]

Well, it might surprise you to learn that all income in a marriage is a marital (joint) asset. In the USA, the law views it that way. Even the equitable distribution states.

[quote="4CSinquiries] ...girls do the proposing with the rock to get their own dose of medicine... .... so? they want equality then and they have it now... they do the first move, hand me the diamond... how does that sound? [/quote]

Where have you been all my life? Hand you the diamond? Sure, why not! But be content with a .75ct RB in a simple gold setting, because that's all I think you should have. And I shall also hand you all poopy babies, all children + their homework assignments, the Mom's Taxi business, the toilet-scrubbing brush, the grocery list, the cookbook, the dust cloth, the dish cloth, the laundry, the gardening, the Hoover, the mop, the entire chore of shopping for Christmas gifts for both sides of the family, the planning and execution of all those huge family reunions and wedding/birthday/christening parties, etc.

Truly, some men are clueless as to just how much of a continual chore being a wife *really* is. It would be a breath of fresh air to find a husband who wants to take on all of that homemaker and mother stuff. :lol: Ya want equality, ya gots it. Don't bother me with women's work. I'm going to the car cruise tonight, and after that I'm going to watch the drag races with my friends all weekend. Don't wait up. I won't be back until late on Sunday. Have a great weekend! I feel better already. :D

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI,

I did not read it all, but I don't think you have a girlfriend yet. You are only speculating on how you will feel and think. Love and caring for someone will probably change your thinking. I think you are very young.

I know there are some CZ's that no-one will know or guess is not a diamond. Of course it shouldn't be overly large, as that might cause suspicion. You and your girl can agree to get a cz instead of a diamond, as the price of diamonds are very expensive and that money may be better spent elsewhere.

I think the suggestions on the board are don't pass this off as a diamond to your girl. It would show that you are the one that is afraid she will not love you if you don't get her a diamond. It is your insecurity that would make you lie to her. if you can't afford the diamond or want to spend the money, be honest about it. A CZ will do nicely.(if she knows)

HERE'S TO A GOOD BEGINNING!

Annette

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
TC1987|1370651207|3461250 said:
Where have you been all my life? Hand you the diamond? Sure, why not! But be content with a .75ct RB in a simple gold setting, because that's all I think you should have. And I shall also hand you all poopy babies, all children + their homework assignments, the Mom's Taxi business, the toilet-scrubbing brush, the grocery list, the cookbook, the dust cloth, the dish cloth, the laundry, the gardening, the Hoover, the mop, the entire chore of shopping for Christmas gifts for both sides of the family, the planning and execution of all those huge family reunions and wedding/birthday/christening parties, etc.

Truly, some men are clueless as to just how much of a continual chore being a wife *really* is. It would be a breath of fresh air to find a husband who wants to take on all of that homemaker and mother stuff. :lol: Ya want equality, ya gots it. Don't bother me with women's work. I'm going to the car cruise tonight, and after that I'm going to watch the drag races with my friends all weekend. Don't wait up. I won't be back until late on Sunday. Have a great weekend! I feel better already. :D

:appl:

"Robert Winston, a pioneer of in-vitro fertilization, told London's Sunday Times that "male pregnancy would certainly be possible" by having an embryo implanted in a man's abdomen – with the placenta attached to an internal organ such as the bowel – and later delivered by Caesarean section."

Also, there are videos on YouTube of men who volunteered to be hooked up to machines which simulate childbirth contractions.

So the OP wants equality. As demonstrated by TC1987 and myself, there are plenty of ways that a guy can have true equality. That is, if he's man enough to live the life of a woman.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Post appeared twice and wouldn't delete. That's how good it was.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
smitcompton|1370659885|3461331 said:
HI,

I did not read it all, but I don't think you have a girlfriend yet. You are only speculating on how you will feel and think. Love and caring for someone will probably change your thinking. I think you are very young.

I know there are some CZ's that no-one will know or guess is not a diamond. Of course it shouldn't be overly large, as that might cause suspicion. You and your girl can agree to get a cz instead of a diamond, as the price of diamonds are very expensive and that money may be better spent elsewhere.

I think the suggestions on the board are don't pass this off as a diamond to your girl. It would show that you are the one that is afraid she will not love you if you don't get her a diamond. It is your insecurity that would make you lie to her. if you can't afford the diamond or want to spend the money, be honest about it. A CZ will do nicely.(if she knows)

HERE'S TO A GOOD BEGINNING!

Annette

Not necessarily, Annette. Some men actually think like this regarding women. That is, purely in monetary, one-dimensional terms. He, or his parents, might have been through a bad divorce. A self-help book I read once advised any woman to run like the clappers from men who are bitter in regards to women and money. I'm married, but if I was dating and thinly-veiled bitterness revealed itself in the form of "jokes" against women over initial dinners - and it does, usually on the first date - I'd run out of there as if my arse was on fire.

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, my ex-husband found out the hard way what community property was. And since we had split every penny of the house and boat down the middle and he insisted on keeping both... he had to cough up a considerable chunk of change to get rid of me. I didn't go after his 401K because it was worth $20,000 to get rid of him. A friend of his had to explain that one to him. :lol:

As far as CZs go, they're great for travel and for trying to figure out what you really want, like DS said.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
If 4CSin's girlfriend ever comes in as a Lady In Waiting, we'll have to show her his posts!
Never seen anything so dumb in all my life!

And as for you TC, you deserve a standing ovation.
It's amazing how many people watch a woman work in the family home and never *click* that it's work!
Yes! I love folding laundry at midnight, before ironing the school uniforms for tomorrow!
Yes! Why not whip up a meal for your best mates after the game, while I stay home and cook / clean the floor/ get the groceries....it's only the weekend....

honestly, women want jewellery because it is a traditional way of 'repaying' women for their loyalty and the repetitive work they do all day every day for FREE, rain hail or shine. Marriage and children really are a labor of love...but special gifts from the family income do help with the sense of being recognised and respected within the home. Let's face it, a maid would be a lot more expensive than a nice Chrissy gift for the wife every year!!!

:mrgreen:

Back to topic, the best reason to buy diamonds is their longevity. You can wear your diamonds every day, and as long as you're not absolutely smashing them, they'll look as fresh as ever after a lifetime. That's a big deal!! :cheeky:

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I believe he is from a different culture. He couldn't be a US grown male(or UK for that matter). He sounds so silly to us, but I have come across males who think this way. Yrs ago, after i was divorced and had had a child, I dated a very smart guy who was in grad school at a good school.

After two dates he began to tell me how to raise my child, and what I was doing wrong in ay other matter he did not agree with. He automatically took over the role of dominant male. He did not last long.

I have also worked with and live among a different culture and have laughed with the men after they have been here a while.
Their wives change them quickly, but the men do change and come to accept a different way of life. The women would never return to their country of origin.

Thats what I was thinking. Of course you should run from any man like that, but if men aren't exposed to different thinking, they cannot change. So the seeds have been planted in this young man. Hopefully he will moderate his views.

Annette

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Smit - glad you did the decent thing and ran from that man.

Of course, it's not only men that can be domineering. Controlling people come in both genders and I've met some seriously controlling women in my time. All controlling people of both genders should be given an extremely wide berth, if you ask me!

I think there are plenty of US/UK men who are bitter towards women - he doesn't have to be from a different culture. Sad thing is, they will never, ever have a good relationship with the opposite sex as long as those negative, angry thoughts are swirling around, festering. So any relationship will go tits-up, she'll get provoked and annoyed, and the OP's feelings about women will be confirmed. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
LaraOnline|1370685452|3461411 said:
If 4CSin's girlfriend ever comes in as a Lady In Waiting, we'll have to show her his posts!
Never seen anything so dumb in all my life!

And as for you TC, you deserve a standing ovation.
It's amazing how many people watch a woman work in the family home and never *click* that it's work!
Yes! I love folding laundry at midnight, before ironing the school uniforms for tomorrow!
Yes! Why not whip up a meal for your best mates after the game, while I stay home and cook / clean the floor/ get the groceries....it's only the weekend....

honestly, women want jewellery because it is a traditional way of 'repaying' women for their loyalty and the repetitive work they do all day every day for FREE, rain hail or shine. Marriage and children really are a labor of love...but special gifts from the family income do help with the sense of being recognised and respected within the home. Let's face it, a maid would be a lot more expensive than a nice Chrissy gift for the wife every year!!!
I could NOT agree more!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isn't it against forum policies to talk about CZs? Anyway, I've got an inkling a few posts on SMTB recently are simulants. I just can't believe they haven't been "called out" on them yet, but for fear that I'm wrong since I'm still sort of a newb on this, I won't call them out.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1370717793|3461651 said:
Isn't it against forum policies to talk about CZs? Anyway, I've got an inkling a few posts on SMTB recently are simulants. I just can't believe they haven't been "called out" on them yet, but for fear that I'm wrong since I'm still sort of a newb on this, I won't call them out.

It is against forum rules except in the Lab Grown/Man-made forum. I just had this discussion the other night. You are right about SMTB, I know for a fact that at least one ring has a CZ but since the stone itself isn't really being discussed I haven't said anything.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Really? I haven't seen anything in SMTB that is fake being passed off as real. How fascinating! Oh.....I CAN think of one that I thought was odd colour-wise, although I didn't peg it as fake. It was reportedly an extremely high colour yet looks really yellow and the poster declined to post the certificate, although it was supposed to be from a reputable lab.

As for this thread...oh, it's about SO much more than CZ. I couldn't care less about CZ, I really dislike it, it's fake jewellery to me and I couldn't imagine ever wearing it. But the OP on this thread really had some issues with women, which is what we've been posting about, mainly.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Smith1942|1370722104|3461675 said:
Really? I haven't seen anything in SMTB that is fake being passed off as real. How fascinating! Oh.....I CAN think of one that I thought was odd colour-wise, although I didn't peg it as fake. It was reportedly an extremely high colour yet looks really yellow and the poster declined to post the certificate, although it was supposed to be from a reputable lab.

As for this thread...oh, it's about SO much more than CZ. I couldn't care less about CZ, I really dislike it, it's fake jewellery to me and I couldn't imagine ever wearing it. But the OP on this thread really had some issues with women, which is what we've been posting about, mainly.

Oh I don't think it's being passed off as a diamond. Other than a quick mention of the size of the stone, I don't think the stone has been mentioned again.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results