shape
carat
color
clarity

Can''''t post links/ pictures is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wacamaster

Rough_Rock
So i got my IS and ASET images and am looking for advice from you pros on whether to go for it or not and anytime I try to post even a link to a pic I get an error message. (

Error Message
Unspecified error. Please report this error to the webmaster of this board. Thank you.

If you want more information about this error or would like to report this error to the administrator of this bulletin board, please contact the webmaster of this web site. We appologize for any inconvenience this might''''ve caused you.

) Is it just me or is the server acting up?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Try re-naming the pictures before posting them. Also, they might be too big, so you might have to re-size them. I find that anything over 380 pixels doesn''t load for me...

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You cannot post links to pictures. Put the pictures on your HD and then upload them.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can use the MSG ADMIN button and ask them to post them for you if you are having trouble. But usually it''s because the files aren''t a unique name and/or they are too big.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results