carat
color
clarity

Calling Zoe

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Zoe how are you :wavey:

Wondering if you ever chose a new vacuum, and how you like it...I need to get better at vacuuming the floors and I'm hoping an awesome new vacuum will motivate me :lol:

So just wondering if you got one yet...I was watching your thread and then saw a few of the vacuums mentioned on sale but figured I'd see what you ended up doing.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi CJ! I hadn't seen your last post in my vacuum thread until now. I got a new job and have been working non-stop, so I haven't been able to do more research yet. It's on my list of things to do though.

We did go shopping at BB&B yesterday and I found a few vacuums I liked. I liked the Shark Navigator Freestyle but I'm not sure how well it would really work because it's so light. We have 2 cats and a lot of pet hair to deal with, so although I want something lightweight, that one seemed a bit too lightweight. I also like the Shark Rotator 3 in 1 Lift Away, but that's more pricey.

We're at a bit of a standstill right now. My husband isn't up for spending the money on something new at the moment, so he ordered a few new parts for our Dyson Animal. He's going to see if that fixes some of our problems, and if not, then we'll get a new vacuum.

I'll let you know what we decide and how well it works. It may take a while though, but I'll be in touch!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, NP, Zoe!

Hope your new job is going well!

And if I end up getting one before you, I'll let you know which one and what I thought of it, too.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Mary! Will definitely look at that!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results