shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Natylad

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey girl :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: Thank you for thinking of me ::)

So i've been feeling much better lately and i'm really trying to focus my attention on all the wonderful things which are happening right now! I still get some...mini panic attacks every now and then, but in general i have to admit that all the precious advice and moral support that my friends here have given me through the other thread has really helped me a lot...
In general, i realize that this is a once in a lifetime experience for me and my husband, expecting our first baby together and getting ready to welcome her in the world, so i don't want us to lose the opportunity to enjoy this time as much as we can and to keep a posititve attitude...Every day now is so significant and unique and precious...I'm trying to focus on this...and keep my faith that everything will eventually work out because we love each other so much and we have already dealt successfully with many difficulties in order to be together...
Thanks again for caring...It means so much to me... ;))

Laughinggravy0

Shiny_Rock
Hi dear, I have been away for a couple of days, just to say that I'm glad you are getting a better perspective on things. All the very best with it all and a big hug to you.
:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results