shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Matata

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello there! I am heading to Phoenix tomorrow and I wonder if you know of any places that carry architectural and industrial salvage items (like when they demo an old building but keep the "good stuff")? I am under contract to buy some commercial space that I will convert to my residence and I think I can incorporate some fun and funky things into the renovation. Over the weekend I fell in love with an industrial printer's table that would make a great kitchen island... at the not so great price of $8,500... I know things like this carry a premium but this is a bit much even for me. I think it's part of the Big City Price Syndrome where everything costs more in Downtown Chicago than it does in other places, so if you (or anyone) know any places in the Phoenix area (or in the Sedona area, in which case you and I will have a cocktail to celebrate being in the same place at the same time) I would love to know about it. Thank you!!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry sweetie, can't help you. We don't spend any time in Phoenix beyond picking up our rental car and heading to Sedona. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No worries Matata, I knew it was a long shot!

Happy Turkey Day to you too -- Gobble 'til you wobble!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results