shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all Tiffany fans - the new Tiffany Blue Book is here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''re showing a new 57 facet cut called the Novo on page 75. It''s a cushion, and it looks like it has a lot more life and fire than the Legacy. I hope they have some of them in the 5th Avenue store when I go there on Nov. 29. There are lots of other beauties in the book - especially the garland necklace with the yellow sapphire on page 24 (but I would put a pink sapphire in it). Sorry the picutres in the blue book aren''t on their website yet, or I would have posted some of them.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just got mine yesterday. OMG, so many new designs. The pariba tourmaline is to die for!!! The Novo is very pretty as well but didn''t love the prongs on the ring. Too heavy...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got mine too! Lots of eye candy for sure!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t know they had a catalogue it must be very yummy. I wonder how long before some kind soul scans some the pics for the rest of us
3.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait - is this in the regular catalog or the engagemet ring catalog?

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Bling Diva and Dee*Jay. These goodies are in a special catalog called The Blue Book that they publish every November. If you're near a Tif's, it's well worth it to go in and get a copy of it.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/15/2006 3:40:17 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I just got mine yesterday. OMG, so many new designs. The pariba tourmaline is to die for!!! The Novo is very pretty as well but didn''t love the prongs on the ring. Too heavy...

Isn''t it? GORGEOUS!!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the blue book. My friend fell in love with that new cut they have that MB mentioned. It''s gorgeous. I''m loving the colored diamonds too. The ones in the catalog are HUMONGOUS.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/16/2006 7:32:37 PM
Author: Cinderella
LOVE the blue book. My friend fell in love with that new cut they have that MB mentioned. It''s gorgeous. I''m loving the colored diamonds too. The ones in the catalog are HUMONGOUS.
I really liked the fancy intense blue oval on page 4, for a mere 725k. I wonder though how big it actually is.
Also I thought the Paloma Picasso Green Tourmaline was a really beautiful design and color. Those Paribas are truly incredible.

How many of each of these items do you think they have? Obviously some of them are only going to be one of a kind (like the necklace when you open the book), but what about something like the Paloma Tourmaline? It is ''only'' 25K, so they will probably get more than one person interested in it - although it would probably not be easy to find many that were the same color that were also 27 carats?
34.gif

Do you think they remake things that don''t sell each year into a new design for the next year?

I wish I knew how to scan things, I am so technologically challenged it is ridiculous.

lilmissjaja

Rough_Rock
Because of this post, I have rushed up to T&Co, just to grab the latest blue book.

I especially love the halo-aquamarine, lovely... !!! just lovely... :)

BZ

Rough_Rock
Is there any way to post these lovlies for those of us who are nowhere close to a Tiffany''s?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
We just got another catalog. They sent it to hubby, like that will do anything.
20.gif
There is a lady in a strapless evening dress on the cover with a gorgeous diamond necklace. 1.5 million and has a diamnond pear that hangs from it, which is detachable. The regal diamond is 2.75 million!!
6.gif
The colored legacy rings are amazing!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/18/2006 12:36:19 PM
20.gif
There is a lady in a strapless evening dress on the cover with a gorgeous diamond necklace. 1.5 million and has a diamnond pear that hangs from it, which is detachable. The regal diamond is 2.75 million!!
6.gif

I got that one! That necklace is amazing. That pear is HUGE.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Is there any way that someone can scan a couple of pics for us PSers who don''t live near Tiffany???

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/18/2006 7:23:37 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Is there any way that someone can scan a couple of pics for us PSers who don''t live near Tiffany???
I wish I could bling, but don''t have a scanner. You can call Tiffany''s toll free at 1-800-526-0649 to request these catalogs. Call on Monday, as they are probably running low on them. I''d be happy to send you mine, but there is no way that I know of to do that.
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Kaleigh, you are too sweet for words!!!
2.gif
I will give them a call on Monday (I hope they still have some left!!)!!

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 11/15/2006 3:26:44 PM
Author:Madam Bijoux
They''re showing a new 57 facet cut called the Novo on page 75. It''s a cushion, and it looks like it has a lot more life and fire than the Legacy. I hope they have some of them in the 5th Avenue store when I go there on Nov. 29. There are lots of other beauties in the book - especially the garland necklace with the yellow sapphire on page 24 (but I would put a pink sapphire in it). Sorry the picutres in the blue book aren''t on their website yet, or I would have posted some of them.
I know the Novo is being launched first in Japan, only in the near future it will be available for the US market...

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
20.gif
6.gif
Which catalogue is that???

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/18/2006 10:32:01 PM
Author: DiaGem

20.gif
6.gif
It''s a larger catolog size wise than the blue one, and just says Tiffany & Co on the far bottom right. It''s in color.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 11/18/2006 10:55:52 PM

Date: 11/18/2006 10:32:01 PM
Author: DiaGem

20.gif
6.gif
It''s a larger catolog size wise than the blue one, and just says Tiffany & Co on the far bottom right. It''s in color.
Thanks

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh, I got that catalog too, and that necklace is beautiful. So is the huge haloed ring she wears on page 2 or 3. I drool. It''s on my nightstand, to use as emergency eye candy.
18.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
I got too!!!
speaking of Tiffany, I saw natural blue diamond asscher ring which 280K
30.gif
at Valley Fair Mall San Jose CA

I also saw huge natural pink diamond at there abut month ago?
I don''t remember the price only remember that more than 1million.
then I heard it''s sold!!!!
6.gif
6.gif

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Speaking of Tiffany and Coloured Diamonds...., have you ever seen the three carat and some... Natural GREEN emerald cut?

One of the rarest diamonds out there....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results