carat
color
clarity

Calling agbf!! Look what I found....

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1394323417|3630202 said:
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamond-earrings/agbf-inside-out-diamond-hoop-earrings-2809.htm

This maybe ancient news, but I just made the discovery:

They have your earrings, (named after you!) & offered as an earring style option! :love: :love:

How cool is that?! :appl: :appl:
sarahb

Thank you for posting this when you found it, sarahb! I did know that the earrings were on the Whiteflash website. In fact, I had the effrontery to ask Whiteflash to name them, "AGBF" rather than, "Deborah" or "Deb" or some other diminutive of my name since there are so many Debbies at Whiteflash and on the diamond boards and I wanted people from Pricescope to be able to tell that these were "my" earrings.

My best friend just led me to believe that she was going to buy a pair of these, but now she says that she doesn't, currently, have the cash flow to do so. I am very disappointed; I had looked forward to seeing a pair of these earrings on her ears! I love them...and they were really built with the total cooperation of this forum!!!

Hugs,
Deb
:wavey:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
They're pretty!

I'd do the same thing if WF ever puts one of my designs into production. I figure 'Andelain' would be a lot more recognazeable than my real name, since I don't post it. :lol: :lol:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Phwaor, if I had a spare 10k they would be in my hot little hands right now! :love:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Deb, that is such a neat story! I'd be sporting them around town too if I had 10 thousand shekels not already dedicated to too many other things. Do you wear yours all the time? :wavey:

--- Laurie

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results