shape
carat
color
clarity

Britney Pregnant Again????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Maybe she''ll take parenting/safety classes with this one. Another poor child brought into the Hollyweird society!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Get out of town....could it really be true? I don''t know if it''s just that in all the tabloids she''s irked that they''re following her around, but she doesn''t seem that overjoyed with just the one baby!! And now possibly another? Hmmm...

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Poor kid(s). I think she''s hoping #2 will be the glue to hold her marriage together. Maybe she''s forgotten how he left Shar Jackson when she was pregnant with their 2nd child.
38.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Oh dear.

According to The Superficial, she "cried her eyeballs out" when the doctors told her she was pregnant. Also, she and Kevin had a very public, intense fight in Vegas this weekend, which led to her boycotting his public performance and debut of his new album. (There were two separate articles.) This does not bode well.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, this will be his cue to leave, though Shar Jackson was not a sugar mamma and ole KFed sure likes his toys (even though "mommy B" does take them away when he is bad...gross, white trash. I used to think she was cute. Now she is gross and nasty and he is even more vile. Bring another baby into that home and that marriage? Not great. And, Britney''s mom? Try not to let your other daughter end up here!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So sad. Why does it seem like people who shouldn''t have babies get prego so easily and those who should can''t?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I agree Tacori. If this is true, its crazy. She cant even handle one!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/25/2006 10:34:11 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
So sad. Why does it seem like people who shouldn''t have babies get prego so easily and those who should can''t?

Speaking as an adoptive mother, I am (now) grateful that I did not get pregnant easily and also that my daughter''s birth mother did get pregnant and carried the pregnancy to term. My daughter is far better off with the genes she has than the ones she would have gotten from her father and me! In answer to the question, though, how about:

"Man proposes; God disposes"?

34.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
say it ain''t so
38.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i know, just ridiculous...she obviously didn''t learn about the whole ''don''t have kids to make your marriage better'' rule. that girl is just plain stupid. she used to be cute and bubbly and now she is just a played out, bad-decision making mom of two with a loser husband. how your life can change in what, 3 years?

justin timberlake must be counting his blessings!!!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Mara, I couldnt have said it better!

She is just really worn, what happened to the cute little pop princess, cant we get her back?

Its just sad, just really sad... .

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Not only has Britney fired her nanny, but "Britney also reportedly hired a doctor to advise her on how to keep her tot safe. “The doctor advised her not to leave Preston on any high surfaces where he could roll off,” an insider told the ITW, which also reports that Spears was so impressed with the sage advice that she wanted to hire the doctor full time, but he told her that it wasn’t necessary." (MSNBC)

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/26/2006 12:59:59 PM
Author: msflutter
Mara, I couldnt have said it better!

She is just really worn, what happened to the cute little pop princess, cant we get her back?

Its just sad, just really sad... .
I agree.

This is a prime example of a bad trashy person bringing a good person down. Britney Spears had so much going for her and it seems like ever since he entered her life, she''s gradually (or quickly) gone down hill.
38.gif
I wouldn''t consider myself a fan of hers, although I do have one of her CD''s
emembarrassed.gif
....I can only hope that she doesn''t turn into Whitney Houston (sans drugs...at least hopefully) and gets rid of K-Fed and makes a come back.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Ooops she did it again!

Yeah....that whole b.s. about her with the baby on her lap in the car..she was frightened? She was SMILING! With the windows down! And the nanny dropped the baby? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Make the nanny take the fall, I bet if you checked ol'' nanny''s bank account, a large deposit was made recently. HUSH MONEY!

I''ve been tired, and I''ve been clumsy, but I''ve never dropped my baby.

I feel sorry for hte kid already and Kfed is a DIRTBAG!

Jeannine

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
It''s just really sad...

I remember there was speculation a few months back but then it disappeared and now here it is really true. I really don''t know but I have a hard time believing even Britney planned this as a last ditch effort to save the marriage. Of course no one really knows but I''d guess in the rare lapse where the two weren''t fighting they were hot and heavy again and chose to be irresponsible and forego protection despite the fact that things continue to be rocky & show no signs of improvement. It''s a shame.

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Apparently her people have denied the claims in the past, but have neither denied or confirmed this report from US weekly.... hmmmm.....
33.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/26/2006 3:12:03 PM
Author: Blenheim
Not only has Britney fired her nanny, but ''Britney also reportedly hired a doctor to advise her on how to keep her tot safe. “The doctor advised her not to leave Preston on any high surfaces where he could roll off,” an insider told the ITW, which also reports that Spears was so impressed with the sage advice that she wanted to hire the doctor full time, but he told her that it wasn’t necessary.'' (MSNBC)
Did he also advise her to put the kid in a car seat while driving?

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I heard on the radio that the baby sleeps on her bed and has rolled off before and that K. Fed was alone with the baby when the head injury happened... and they took awhile to fire the nanny. Definitely not immediately like you would expect if the nanny were the one to be watching the baby when it got a head injury
20.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Kids fall. That''s a given. It doesn''t necessarily mean neglect. My youngest daughter(now 14) has almost given me a heart attack on more than one occasion through the years. I hope Brit learned from her driving incident. I seriously doubt K-Fed is around enough to even be a neglectful parent. Hope Brit likes single parenting. She''s done it so far. Guess she''s in for another 18 years with the other one.
38.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results