shape
carat
color
clarity

Bora Bora

DiamondBrokersofFlorida

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Ok I admit I'm a housewives fan. Did anyone see Eddie propose to Tamera last night in Bora Bora.
The scenery was absolutely gorgeous. The ring was ok but looked cloudy. It could of been because he pulled it out of a mollusk shell.
:lol:

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
Hahah I JUST finished watching this a few minutes ago on my DVR. I agree I thought the ring looked "meh" as far as diamond quality goes, but you're right, it was probably covered in saltwater and goo hahah.

I was researching vacations earlier this year and was surprised to learn that Bora Bora was not *too* much farther away from my house than Hawaii. (Kauai was 6 hours, Bora Bora is 8), so I am strongly considering it as my next destination.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh darn...I missed last night! I'll have to catch a re-run!

DiamondBrokersofFlorida

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I agree, I definitely want to plan a relaxing vacation to Bora Bora. Do you watch any of the other housewives? What is your favorite group?

Tension7

Shiny_Rock
i expected a bigger rock from eddie. gretchens 10 carat fancy yellow looked good to me!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
ritanihelp said:
i expected a bigger rock from eddie. gretchens 10 carat fancy yellow looked good to me!
don't think Gretchen owned that- at least not yet in the season. Slander looked at it and said it wasn't in his price range... :(

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
God I love the Housewives. Vancouver is my new favourite. These women are insane, they pick fights with each other over nothing. I kills me the arguments they get in and how so many seem to have no filters on their mouths! After working all day, I love a drink and watching these crazy "ladies" :bigsmile: Makes me feel like my life is so normal :lol: Real highbrow entertainment ;-)

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
charleston1|1339717190|3216481 said:
God I love the Housewives. Vancouver is my new favourite. These women are insane, they pick fights with each other over nothing. I kills me the arguments they get in and how so many seem to have no filters on their mouths! After working all day, I love a drink and watching these crazy "ladies" :bigsmile: Makes me feel like my life is so normal :lol: Real highbrow entertainment ;-)

BOOOO!!! They don't have the Vancouver version down here! I like Orange Country and Beverly Hills. I do NOT like NY, New Jersey, or Atlanta. I watched Miami just because I used to live there and enjoyed the trip down memory lane lol.

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
What? No Vancouver...OMG they are crazy and appear to be mostly really weathly (on some of the shows I think a number of the housewives are definitely "faking it until they make it"). One housewife on Vancouver is tearing down three huge oceanfront homes to build one house.
Well actually I think it is four houses. The fourth house is a '"man house"! Yes a man House and NOT a man cave in the basement - It is a 2,500 square foot house just for hanging out in; it has a bar, pool table, climbing wall, etc. Sometimes she cant find her kids because they are in a different house. Well, that and the fact she appears to be bombed all the time :o

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
charleston1|1339723867|3216584 said:
What? No Vancouver...OMG they are crazy and appear to be mostly really weathly (on some of the shows I think a number of the housewives are definitely "faking it until they make it"). One housewife on Vancouver is tearing down three huge oceanfront homes to build one house.
Well actually I think it is four houses. The fourth house is a '"man house"! Yes a man House and NOT a man cave in the basement - It is a 2,500 square foot house just for hanging out in; it has a bar, pool table, climbing wall, etc. Sometimes she cant find her kids because they are in a different house. Well, that and the fact she appears to be bombed all the time :o

Oh man! I wonder if I could find it online anywhere...

ETA: I found the official site at slice.ca, but when I click on the episodes, nothing plays :(

DiamondBrokersofFlorida

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I think my favorite is Orange County. I also like Beverly Hills and New Jersey.

I watch New York and Atlanta, but sometimes I fall asleep watching those. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results