shape
carat
color
clarity

Boo''s new little brother -- meet Bentley!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
If you ever hang out on the Ragdoll thread, you know that we are getting another kitty! Yep, Boo''s gonna be a big brother!!! (Won''t he be a WONDERFUL big brother???!
30.gif
) We are sooooo excited!

Bentley is a blue lynx mitted Ragdoll, and he''ll be coming to us from Megailee Ragdolls near Raleigh, NC. Right now he''s only 7 weeks old, so we have to wait another 5 looooong, torturous weeks
2.gif
before we can bring him home. But I am so excited I can hardly stand it.

Here are some recent pictures that Gail (the breeder) sent me. Isn''t he ADORABLE???!

Bentley_7weeks_a1jpg.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Just hangin'' out...
30.gif

Bentley_7weeks_1.JPG

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE this one... he looks so alert and curious! (If he's even only HALF as nosy as Boo, then I'm sure they'll be getting into LOTS of trouble!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
)

Bentley_7weeks_3.JPG

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
oooh Lynn he''s gorgeous
30.gif
and he looks like he''ll be mischievous
31.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Last one for now. Next week I'll get "8 week old" pictures!
30.gif

Gail says he's adventurous, curious, playful and very loving. He's the first one to run to her when she enters the room. She thinks he'll be a good match for us, and Boo. (Boo was a MAJOR consideration!)

He looks adorably ANGELIC here!!!
12.gif

Bentley_7weeks_2.JPG

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2010 8:08:58 PM
Author: Blackpaw
oooh Lynn he's gorgeous
30.gif
and he looks like he'll be mischievous
31.gif
Haha, I know! He's a lynx, so he's gonna have NAUGHTY stripes!!!
9.gif

Here's a picture of his Daddy, Max; he should look a lot like him when he's all grown up.
30.gif

Maxwell_3_PaBentley papa.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh Lynn!! How adorable!!! I am so jealous!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
ADORABLE! Congrats!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2010 8:15:25 PM
Author: Maisie
Ohhh Lynn!! How adorable!!! I am so jealous!
Now why would you be jealous, you sily girl!
2.gif
You''ve got that GORGEOUS Gracie living at your house!!!
30.gif

1.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those blue eyes are almost scary beautiful!! He looks like a real lovebug - isn''t waiting sooooo hard?

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock

Thanks, Tacori and Patty!

And because NO THREAD would be complete without a picture of my darling, Boo... the soon-to-be Big Brother!!! Oh, won''t they have FUN???!!!

2009_July_5.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Daddy is majorly stunning. Knock me over with a feather. Bentley is gonna be one good looking cat, of course to hold his own against Boo he''d have to be. Congrats and I''m looking forward to watching Bentley grow! So exciting!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG he''s SOO pretty!!!

They''ll be so cute together
9.gif
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2010 9:37:14 PM
Author: yssie
OMG he''s SOO pretty!!!

They''ll be so cute together
9.gif
9.gif

Awww, thanks, yssie! And I know, I know!!! Imagine the killer photos I am gonna get!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
OMG he''s SOOOO cute! I want to squish him! Love those blue eyes - what a cutie! ::melts::

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, you''re going to have two exquisite kitties! He''s just adorable and I can''t wait to see more pics!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yahoooo! Congratulations mom-2-be. Boo will be soooo grateful to have someone to run & tumble with and to teach bad habits. I hope they bond quickly. You''re in for a rootin'' tootin'' good time.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
He''s so gorgeous!! I''m really not a cat person, but I''ve fallen in love with Ragdolls. If I wasn''t so allergic, I''d have one in a second. I can''t wait to see pics as he gets older.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Just look at that SWEET face!!!!! Boo is SO handsome, too!!!!!

Lori

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
OMG LYNN! Bentley is gorgeous! I''m am so, so excited for you. I can''t wait for you to have him in your home to love, and for Boo to have a baby brother! Oh, what fun they will have. So much fun!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Awwww, thanks everyone! Your enthusiasm and support will really help make me make it through these next 5 grueling, waiting weeks (36 days actually!) It's agony, I tell you, AGONY!!!
39.gif

I keep telling Boo all about it, but the little stinker doesn't seem to believe me!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
He is precious!! I love his eyes. It must be torture to have to wait five more weeks.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh lynn I''m so happy for you!!!! complete doll faces - both of them :) Have a picture of the mommy? daddy is quite handsome!! Looks really big too!!! How much does boo weigh?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I just had to chime in here - he and Boo are going to just be too much kitten gorgeousness to handle all in one house - Bentley is so beautiful (and you know how I feel about Mr. Boo) - I can''t wait to see pictures of them together!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results