shape
carat
color
clarity

Beer better than water?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
I got sent this in an email. No idea how true it is, off to look at snopes, but it''s good for a laugh.

WATER...... It has been scientifically proven that if
we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the
year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of
Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other
words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop!

However, we do not run that risk when drinking beer
because alcohol has to go through a distillation
process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

WATER = Poop

BEER = HEALTH

Free yourself of Poop, drink BEER!!! It is better to
drink beer and talk shit than to drink water and be
full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable
information, I am doing it as a public service.

Have a nice day..

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/20/2006 2:08:22 AM
Author:Cinderella
WATER = Poop

BEER = HEALTH

Free yourself of Poop, drink BEER!!! It is better to
drink beer and talk shit than to drink water and be
full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable
information, I am doing it as a public service.

Have a nice day..
23.gif
guess i''m full of S**T then b/c i never drank beer in my whole life.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought it was cute, but I''m ignorant about beer. However I sent this to my beer obsessed friend and he said that beer isn''t distilled. Guess he''s full of poop anyway.
2.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
beer is a fermented product.........and has all kinds of things in it that are good for you, including protein. way back when....like the middle ages....beer was certainly much better for you than the water due to lack of sanitation.

movie zombie

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In general - from a world wide view - there is actually some truth to the concept; but not for the reason stated (and there is an alarming lack of understanding of how beer is made: only the hard liqours are distilled).

Most of the world does not have bacteria free public water supplies. In fact, you will get sick just by drinking the water (and not because of the fecal matter in it - but because of a lot of other things in it as well).

Beer and wine are made using the same water - and contain the same fecal matter and start with all the other "other things" in it that is in the water.

The fermenting process and dilute alcohol generally kills off the harmfull bacteria and other things - thus making the beer or wine safe to drink from a general health perspective - as long as you do not overdo it and get drunk.

The difficulty is that if all you drink is beer or wine for you liquid intake for your entier life - you will consume more alcohol than is healty for you.
8.gif

Within the US and certain other countries - the public water supplies are generally treated to kill off harmfull stuff in it - and the water generally is safer to drink than is geer and wine.

However, the clean pubilc waters (and food supply) of the US and other countries may be another problem.

One of the leading theories as to why people in industrialized countries are developing so many allergies is based on the concept that the body''s normal defenses are starting to attack the body becuase they do not have the normal amount of dirt and gunk entering with old fashioned produced and stored food products. People in countries with uncleaned up water and food supplies do not seem to have the kind of allergy problems typical in the US. The body''s health defense systems were desinged to be constantly fighting various issues.

Are we making ourselves sick by cleaing up our food supply and waters to much?

Do have a nice day.

Perry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results