shape
carat
color
clarity

Bay Area Get Together.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2006 1:37:09 PM
Author: wallermama

With several victims of indentity fraud in the bunch not wanting their pics up, a few scared significant others, and a few people who were supposed to be ''sick'' from work
2.gif
, the picture turned into one of Mara and me and a bunch of blurry faces. So no go on that one!
Ahhh....understood. That''s just too bad
7.gif
. I''m sure there are PS followers who are dying to have a face attached the names of those who
has helped significantly in the diamond community.

I''ll settle for more blingy shots of the bubbles then
30.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
But Mara, I love your set MORE than the WF set!

Yours seems delicate, but more substantial. I don't know -- it has lots of PRESENCE and is so unique. Just enough platinum -- not too much, not too little. I wonder if WF can duplicate your e-ring setting? I love love love the head, but the setting itself is what makes it to die for. I love how it's a teensy bit different from your wedding ring. It looks VERY finished to me!

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! Maybe I'll try to get my mom to reset her set and live vicariously through her.
31.gif
30.gif

Edited to add -- I just think maybe it's also the beauty of your stone. There's something about it that has tons and tons of personality. Maybe that's what we're all falling in love with -- plus the setting. The stone! The stone! LOL. I crack myself up. It's really GO-JEE-US!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, luckyhonus eternity band is to DIE FOR!!!!

What size are those stones? It sure does look yummy with you-know-who''s awesome new bauble!
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
julian:

Thank you for the kind words....my eternity band is .15 each, I believe there are 16 of them. I love my eternity band! It looks great on its own, I only wear my ering set if I''m going out somewhere nice, etc, plus I lost weight and have to get them sized because they spin when I wear them.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2006 2:48:40 PM
Author: luckyhonu
julian:

Thank you for the kind words....my eternity band is .15 each, I believe there are 16 of them. I love my eternity band! It looks great on its own, I only wear my ering set if I''m going out somewhere nice, etc, plus I lost weight and have to get them sized because they spin when I wear them.
lucky, I agree that your eternity band looks great alone. I love it. When did you get married? I hope you gain so more weight cause you are sooo tiny!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2006 2:48:40 PM
Author: luckyhonu
julian:

lucky, was there ever a thread on your e-ring? I''d love to see more pics and find out more about the setting WF? made for you?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love love love llh's eternity ring worn alone on the hand. though i think i'd have to have something like 25 pointers to get that same look hers has.

it totally gave me ideas though i think greg would simply just kill me if i ever decided to just wear a blingage eternity band and not my diamond too...hehee. he is always saying i am REQUIRED to wear the diamond because it was so *!&%!$* expensive!

oh and julian i am sure WF could replicate my e-ring...they have sure seen it enough!!! the w-ring they made is 99% spot on to the e-ring but it just has that tiny extra bit of something that makes me like it more than the e-ring. but visually to anyone viewing them on my hand, they look the same. it's only in super closeups can you tell any sort of difference.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, luckyhonu -- your set is to DIE for, too!

I love how the 4-prongs show off the stone more. And they did an amazing job. I thought your e-ring diamonds went all the way around. How beautiful is that? Nice!
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/17/2006 2:47:48 AM
Author: CareBear

Date: 7/16/2006 12:31:31 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006
WOW is all I can say! I am jealous of all you girls living close enough to get together! What gorgeous rings..every single one! I''m going to have to save that handshot to my computer so I can gaze at it occasionally!

It was helpful for me to get to see the SC Tiffany next to the real Tiffany! Which reminds me...Carebear and Pearberry, if you are already married, could you please tell me (or better yet show me!) what kind of band you wear with your solitaire? I have a diamond eternity band and I''m hoping it might work with the SC Tiffany setting. I''d love to see more pictures of both of your rings!
I am wearing it with my Signed Pieces round shared-prong eternity ring. There is a tiny gap between the 2 rings but it doesn''t bother me. The ering is a 1.4. The eternity band is 7 pointers total weight ~1.6ct. The 2 rings are also different sizes. The eternity band is 1/4 size bigger. It''ll sit more flush if the sizes are the same. Also, depending on the size of the melees the ring will be a different thickness. The thinner the the eternity band, the more flush it sits.
Thanks so much, Care Bear! Your rings are beautiful! I like a diamond band with tiffany settings, so it helps to see pictures!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
PS%20Bay%200706%20hand%20shot%20a.jpg

No words are needed. This image alone tells how amazing this GTG was. I am SOOOOO jealous I missed it (as Nan knows there was a chance I was going to make it)!!! If I can''t make it up for the next one maybe my rings will have to be sent to a friend of mine just so they can be included in the photo and not feel left out
9.gif
31.gif

So what are your jewelry project plans now in addition to Mara''s eternity ring upgrade? Time to dish!!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Everytime I look at the hand shot I can''t believe there was THAT much bling in one spot at the same time. Not to mention the goodies that came in bags and boxes!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe researcher your humongo ring would be right at home with all the other baubles for sure!!

it''s always so funny how you come out of something like this experience always daydreaming or thinking of new ideas. there''s KD saying she couldn''t stop watching my hand move around...and i was thinking the same thing about her own hand! here i am drooling over her ring and she thinks my ring is super cool. i''m thinking wow lucky honu''s ring looks so much more delicate than mine, maybe i should get a reset like lynn''s. and then there''s julian''s mom saying she loved my setting the best. it''s all just so ironic!!!

i think we should implement some sort of ring swapping program...
31.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
yup, it seems that when it comes to rings, the grass is always greener on the other side.
4.gif
we can''t settle for just ONE setting or diamond size!!
32.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Utterly amazing picture!! Sounds like it was a riot!

cheers--Sharon

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/18/2006 1:32:27 PM
Author: Mara
hehe researcher your humongo ring would be right at home with all the other baubles for sure!!

it''s always so funny how you come out of something like this experience always daydreaming or thinking of new ideas. there''s KD saying she couldn''t stop watching my hand move around...and i was thinking the same thing about her own hand! here i am drooling over her ring and she thinks my ring is super cool. i''m thinking wow lucky honu''s ring looks so much more delicate than mine, maybe i should get a reset like lynn''s. and then there''s julian''s mom saying she loved my setting the best. it''s all just so ironic!!!

i think we should implement some sort of ring swapping program...
31.gif
I''m in!!!!
9.gif
This is why PS and GTGs are so awesome. It reminds us of how special each of our rings are...just in case we start to feel bored or jaded with our own stuff.
1.gif

magpye

Rough_Rock
KristyDarling I love your stacking rings!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Where did you get them?

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2006 10:38:19 PM
Author: magpye
KristyDarling I love your stacking rings!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Where did you get them?

I love KD''s stack rings too! She got them from Dianne''s Old and New Estates on Union Street in SF.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Look what I found! It''s under Pearlman''s previously owned section. I think we saw or tried on one very similar during the recent GTG.

Here are the details. Platinum and 18kt gold Michael Beaudry signed original diamond ring. The ring is set with a 2.13ct center diamond VVS2 GIA certed. Side Traps .70ct total and .82ct of white and canary diamonds.

Gorgeous!

*drool*

059PO18.jpg

magpye

Rough_Rock
Thanks snlee! Unfortunately SF is on the other side of the country for me.
7.gif
Guess I need to start scouring the internet for mine
2.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! I feel like I''m in Blingheaven! Thanks for the great pictures.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
That shot with all the rings is priceless.

Too bad I saw this thread so late! I was off work that day too! I''ll be there next time definitely. WOW, imagine seeing all of that bling in one place!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I cannot recall , but how long are these gigs planned in advance? Next time--if there is such a thing (hopefully in the summer)--I will plan to fly in. This area is cool for a vacation or even if we are in Palm Springs next year, I can make a jaunt over......think of all the NEW stuff next year to take pics of!! We Canadians like to have fun too!!!

cheers--Sharon

dazzling

Rough_Rock
Wow, this will teach me to go MIA! Although I don''t post much, I usually check in to see new bling at least once/twice a week. So things get busy, and I miss a blingy get together that is 5 MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE!!!!!?????!!!!
23.gif
Unbelievable! (I love browsing Darren McClung by the way!)

The really funny part is that I was AT Stanford Shopping Center that day until about 1:30pm... I was checking out the Nordstrom Anniversary sale! (see, I would have fit in well!)

All of those rings are to die for. I will have to catch the next get together in SF!!! Thanks for sharing your experience- I can only imagine the commotion- too funny!
Debra

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Same as me - I was at stanford mall the day before the GTG, actually at Tiffany dropping off a pearl bracelet to be restrung. Seems there is a huge Bay Area group on this forum!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
the BayArea PS numbers have grown significantly in the last few years...when i first joined and even for a year or two afterwards..there were only about a handful of Bay PS''ers. it''s been a while since we had a get together (the first/only one was like 2.5 years ago maybe and it was just 3 gals!!)...and it wasn''t until this time that i realized that there were a LOT of PS Bay people!! and there were still a lot that didn''t make it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results