shape
carat
color
clarity

Bangle help?

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
So I have been mulling over the idea of getting a diamond bangle.

I like the one WF one has but they only have it in 14k (which I cannot wear) and I actually want three diamonds positioned into the bangle at equal intervals. http://www.whiteflash.com/diamond-bracelets/diamond-solitaire-bangle-709.htm

I also like this http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...5-p+7-c+287458-r+101323339-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+ although I find T&co to be really overpriced.

HoF has this - similar to the WF one but in 18k. Really pretty but overpriced. http://www.heartsonfire.com/shop-jewelry/bracelets/solitudediamondbracelet.aspx

I don't much like dbtys and although I really like WF and BGD's three prong bracelets, they are beyond my budget (esp as they too come in 14k and I would have to get a custom quote for 18k). Plus I really like the 'feel' of bangles as opposed to bracelets.

So what to do? Should I look for a plain 18k wg bangle and have an etsy jeweler set diamonds into it? Has anyone spotted anything that would fit the bill? Or has anyone had anything made? Ebay sleuthing?

I am a little nervous about asking Danielm/Sally or other artists for a quote as I am afraid what a made-from-scratch custom gold bangle would cost. :shock:

Ideas please? TIA in advance :))

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I'd contact WF and see if they have access to 18kt gold settings.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow- I'm looking at similar type bangles myself. Also-looking to get quotes and not sure about who to ask. I did talk with Whiteflash briefly, but the girl I talked with was reluctant to recommend custom unless I purchased a bangle first to check dimensions,etc. I am also looking at the possibility of a custom diamond bar bracelet (with natural pink diamonds) and also liked the following style with a diamond on either end. I want bracelets skinny enough to stack together. I have 2 colourless diamonds about .25 each that I think would work well in this style. I really like the Tiffany one you linked,too!! That one could really stand on it's own!

7c23e84a3a7047ac8d162e0e335932cd-800x800.png

diamond_bar_bracelet_1.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I love that Tiffany one. Seems to me you could have somebody on etsy make a similar bracelet for less. It would at least be worth asking a few makers for quotes -- that's free. :appl:

--- Laurie

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a lot of gold bracelets. Before I found diamond fora, I used to wear a few yellow gold, fairly small, gold bracelets together (not matched) at the office. Many of mine came from Italy. I recommend looking for an Italian source since they make everything in 18K anyway. If I have time later today (I have a doctor's appointment), I will look around for you on the 'net.

Deb/AGBF
:wavey:

JillyC

Shiny_Rock
I have a couple of Ippolita diamond bangles and I love them, but they are round so they roll, and the diamonds are then on the inside of my wrist I really like the Tiffany, very pretty. I think it would also be very versatile and the diamonds would always be visible! But for me, I would like that one made a little thicker.

I also really love the one pinkjewel posted! I can see that looking great stacked.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh dear. I love all of these! Especially the stacking ones PinkJewel posted. WOWZERS!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This bracelet has no diamonds, but it is 18K and "only" $995.00 at Neiman Marcus. I originally stopped to look at it because I thought it did have diamonds!

AGBF

johnhardybamboo.jpg

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Have you check any local jeweler to see what they have in term of bangles? One of my bangles is a wedding gift from MIL that she got from a local jeweler.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results