shape
carat
color
clarity

Balloon Boy Parents are Going to Jail

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
90 days for him
20 days for her.

Scroll down on this link and see video of him in court.

Story

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I heard about it on the radio. I do think that this helps set the tone for any others who are contemplating doing stunts like this for their own promotional gain.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
... what a pair of idiots
38.gif

They played the fool and made national spectacles of themselves, and now they''re reaping the rewards. The pathetic part is that they''re probably secretly excited about getting more publicity.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2009 8:10:04 PM
Author: D&T
I heard about it on the radio. I do think that this helps set the tone for any others who are contemplating doing stunts like this for their own promotional gain.

Yes. I agree.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/23/2009 8:21:57 PM
Author: yssie
... what a pair of idiots
38.gif

They played the fool and made national spectacles of themselves, and now they''re reaping the rewards. The pathetic part is that they''re probably secretly excited about getting more publicity.
The worst part was that their children were involved .. I''m glad to see they''re having to deal with the consequences, but it''s sad to think about what type of lives these children are living.
14.gif

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
I saw this on the UK news last night. I can''t believe someone would do that to get on tv. Only thing that makes me sad is that they will both likely go to prison at the same time and I wonder who will care for their child. I hope he is with family, rather than in a care home. Last thing that wee boy needs is more disruption to his life.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2009 8:10:04 PM
Author: D&T
and I like that they are prohibited from making money off of their stunt either. BRAVO JUDGE!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Did any of you get a chance to watch his defense lawyer plead for probation only?

He likened this action to Orson Well's "War of the Worlds" radio broadcast, and stipulating that he didn't remember Wells being sentanced to jail time...
20.gif

tlh- I liked that part as well.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/24/2009 7:20:37 AM
Author: Mrs Mitchell
I saw this on the UK news last night. I can''t believe someone would do that to get on tv. Only thing that makes me sad is that they will both likely go to prison at the same time and I wonder who will care for their child. I hope he is with family, rather than in a care home. Last thing that wee boy needs is more disruption to his life.
He''s doing time first, mostly out on work release, and she''s serving 20 weekends AFTER he''s out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results