shape
carat
color
clarity

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do I make a photo into an avatar? I have prepared one I would like to use. The FAQ seems not to address avatars!

read.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe you could post this in the hangout? You may get more help there.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Go to "My Profile" near the top. Then click on "Edit My Profile." Somewhere about 3/4 of the way down there's an area that says "Upload an avatar"(or something like that). You can click on the link and follow the instructions.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
AGBF,

Please check your email.
2.gif
I tried playing with the photo you posted to downsize it. In order to upload it, you must first save it to your desktop, or other location on your hard drive.

Good luck.
2.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Leonid,

Your instructions say we should make our avatars 40 x44 pixels. I only get ONE choice of number of pixels. If I choose 40 OR 44 the picture gets squashed. What do I do?

read.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the photo (with 40 or 44 pixels) I was using to make an avatar:

myavatar.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never mind :). I figured it out!

Deb
read.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone from the forum thought that the cellist pictured in my avatar was I. I wanted to correct that impression. I have never played the cello and do not anticipate starting to play, either!

Deb...far older than the cellist :(
read.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results