shape
carat
color
clarity

Aussies! Need help for baby gift!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
My brother and his wife had a baby girl yesterday, and we were planning on shipping them some gifts. We found though, that it''s very expensive to ship a box to AU (suburb of Sydney, actually), and we''re looking instead to ship from a place in Australia so it''s local.

Can anyone suggest a place to find online that would be easy to buy from? We''d ask the new parents, but we don''t want to disturb them, plus we want it to be a surprise.

Thanks for any help!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Tgal, I was totally at a loss.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2008 12:13:20 PM
Author: AmberWaves
Thanks Tgal, I was totally at a loss.
I really don''t know all the sites either. I''m sure the Aussies can help when they get up for the day...it''s still early over there...

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again, it''s really hard to shop long distance when I only know one thing: no pink.
1.gif
I totally understand that, but I want to make sure they''re going to be happy with what we are getting them. Can anyone give a good suggestion? Perhaps they''ll have too many baby clothes, and really don''t need another onesie (albeit one with the Spaced Invaders logos).

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Amberwaves,

You might want to try http://www.bambinipronto.com.au if you are looking for gifts other than clothing. I''ve ordered from their site a few times and have always been happy with their products- I couldn''t live without ''grobags''(baby sleeping bags). Pumpkin Patch is also good for good quality cute clothing. Good Luck!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Amberwaves if you want to get a keepsake present Peters of Kensington have some lovely silver or baby hampers Peters

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thank you guys SO MUCH!! It''s so hard to shop for someone I don''t know too well. I''ve only met my SIL once, and that was after the wedding two years ago. I don''t know if my brother''s tastes have changed, and my SIL never really said much to me about herself.

I''ll take a look around, Peter''s of Kensington was where they registered for the wedding, so it may be a good idea!

Thank you for all your help!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Sparkster!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I second pumpkin patch not only are the clothes really well made funky and cute :) They last and alot of them have expandable waists as well so you can get a bit more wear out of them :).

Pumpkin Patch is my goto for baby items :) love it :)

Congratualtions on your new niece Amber :)

ETA YAY they are on sale :)

I got this for a friend's baby the top is sooo adorable :)

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Deelight! My new niece will love the stuff!

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry I missed this-just wanted to say both pumpkin patch and Peter''s are great- PP clothes are great quality and wear really well and Peter''s service is fantastic.

Congrats on your new niece!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Huge congratulations, auntie AmberWaves!
36.gif
36.gif

I third Pumpkin Patch, their stuff is so gorgeous. I buy clothes there every year for DH''s brother and sister (now aged 5 and 7) and have done since they were babies. This place looks cute, and is already in New South Wales so hopefully postage won''t be difficult or costly. Their wraps look adorable.

www.your-baby.com.au

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Your welcome :)

I also forgot to mention you can actually buy teddies there as well and get them miniatures of the clothes you buy the kiddies
6.gif
not all the range comes in teddy size but I think it is beyond adorable :). I buy my niece stuff from there as well the quality is really good :)

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
You are all so awesome, I can''t wait to pick out some totally adorable stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results