shape
carat
color
clarity

Attn: Door Knob Solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
You have the best personality EVA!!!! Kudos to you...I love your humor!
2.gif

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
I agree! Your posts usually have me laughing out loud... and DH scratching his head and wondering why I''m laughing at jewellery ****.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmph, crazy a** windbag....LOL! I luv DKS! Funniest person I''ve met here on PS!
9.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Awwwh shucks...stop it!! Ok...no...keep on!! Really!! Go ON!!

...do you feel the love? You are spreading it just like butta! Thanks gang...

Just a warning...I can be venomous...see that is the problem...you haven''t been bitten yet. I have been known to snap for no apparent reason. So please remember this love fest
emlove.gif
...it can be short lived
emunlove.gif

Thanks again...you made my day... I might as well say week, because I am not sure what''s instore for me.

Kiss Kiss
emlove.gif

DKS

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
I guess if I HAD to be bitten, being bitten by a big a$$ solitaire wouldn''t be so bad
9.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 12:19:51 AM
Author:iwannaprettyone
You have the best personality EVA!!!! Kudos to you...I love your humor!
2.gif
Well said I totally agree.I don''t quite know how you manage to put your personality so nicely on " the air"
Keep up with this job..We need you here..

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Scarleta,

Thanks...it is so nice to be told I am needed!

You're the best!
12.gif

DKS

You guys are going to make me burst out in song with a desire to buy the world a Coke..."in perfect harmony..."

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn''t know the harmony song had anything to do with Coke?... I thought we were buying the world a song and teaching it how to sing in perfect harmony? LOL!
11.gif
9.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Ditto, ditto, ditto!

You are by far one of my favorites to hear from on here, because I think, much like I do, you write much the way you would speak in person, which makes you a bit more human for the rest of us, and your kindness and heart always shines through!

I always look forward to your posts...you have the best sense of humor, DKS!!!

Thanks for always sharing with us...and give us a warning before you snap, will ya???
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/15/2007 2:41:28 AM
Author: monarch64
I didn't know the harmony song had anything to do with Coke?... I thought we were buying the world a song and teaching it how to sing in perfect harmony? LOL!
11.gif
9.gif
"grow apple trees and honey bees
and snow white turtle doves"

at least I think thats what the words were!
9.gif
heheheh......long time ago!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 2:35:32 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
Scarleta,

Thanks...it is so nice to be told I am needed!

You''re the best!
12.gif

DKS

You guys are going to make me burst out in song with a desire to buy the world a Coke...''in perfect harmony...''
I own stock in Pepsi, let''s rethink this.
11.gif
9.gif

The words

Oh, I kinda like ya too.
2.gif

However, I''d like you MORE if you''d ever post a ring.
tantrum.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
DKS you are wuoved by all. hehehe
9.gif
Me included!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I must agree with the others you humor and kindness make you invaluable to Pricescope
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock

Yes, yay for DKS... your posts always make me laugh too!!!

Date: 8/15/2007 12:45:29 AM
Author: wolftress
I agree! Your posts usually have me laughing out loud... and DH scratching his head and wondering why I''m laughing at jewellery ****.

Okay... this was just H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
DKS you KNOW I''m a big fan!!! You are one of my favorite people on here HANDS DOWN!!!
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am STILL waiting to see your doorknob diamond!!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 5:02:27 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Yanno, I have been too. Frankly, I think it''s all been a ruse just to post with us. I''m really beginning to believe all she has is an actual doorknob. And it''s prolly not even a fancy glass one....
20.gif

let''s see if reverse psychology really works....
27.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 5:10:14 PM
Author: Ellen

Yanno, I have been too. Frankly, I think it''s all been a ruse just to post with us. I''m really beginning to believe all she has is an actual doorknob. And it''s prolly not even a fancy glass one....
20.gif

27.gif

Ellen, you crack me up!!!! LOL See, we can tell you are a mom, w/the reverse psychology stuff
41.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 5:13:11 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 8/15/2007 5:10:14 PM
Author: Ellen

20.gif

27.gif

Ellen, you crack me up!!!! LOL See, we can tell you are a mom, w/the reverse psychology stuff
41.gif
lol.gif

2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''re funny Ellen! Maybe we can find a PSer close to DKS to help take digital photos! There has GOT to be a way.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 5:28:36 PM
You''re funny Ellen! Maybe we can find a PSer close to DKS to help take digital photos! There has GOT to be a way.
Oooh, good idea!! Wonder where she lives, has she said??

*putting on detective hat*

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
sounds like *someone* needs a who''s who!! I always enjoy your posts DKS!

Man, I so DON''T want to see any pics of your bling though...

27.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Well, well, well,

You guys have got to stop!! Really. I can start a new post just like this on each and everyone of you! We are all family...and each one of us are special...and add so much richness to our PS experience. Thanks once again to all of you taking the time to make an entry in this post. My heart
emlove.gif
is full of friendship. I am most grateful.

You are making it very difficult for me for me to continue as you have set the bar so astronomically high...I would not be able to compete with myself! And further more, this swelled head is getting heavy, not sure how much longer I can drag it around.

On to the door knob. When I got this thing ...it was the largest I had ever seen. The story has been said many times in other posts...the term Door Knob is how my boyfriend answered his in the know best friend on what size stone he was looking for. Unfortunately, the friend answered as young as she is...physique and personality...a 2 Carat is as large as she can wear and still be believable. For some reason...my Tool Man boyfriend..(just like the character on the TV show) took that too mean that would be the size. You see, Tim the tool man would have added at least 33 % more horsepower than required...and in everything in our life, MY hubby does the same thing. Take what is needed and quadruple it. So technically I should have at least 3.5 carat door knob.

But alas...it is 2.11. I have officially offered my ID name to Kristy Darling...not only do I believe her carat-age wins...but the teeny size of her itty bitty appendage called a finger...makes HER BEAUTY A DIFFINATE door knob. Next to hers...and Kaleighs, and Mara''s, And Mary Alana''s, and forgive me those of you who are larger than 2.11 at this writing I seem to be at a loss of names, my door knob is no longer the biggest thing I have ever seen. Just from here on out...as you refer to me...you are welcome to call me drawer pull.

And of course there was that time Gary set that 8+ carat for his customer...if she every logs on to PS...she is going to snicker at me!! And even KD!

You guys are the best!!!
36.gif

Drawer Pull aka DKS

PS. the stone is still loose...got remounted incorrectly...that is why I found PS...three years back...and I am still looking for the perfect setting. One that will please Mr. Door Knob, and me...and not require a second mortgage.
2.gif
Started wanting a wide shank...then moved to 3 sided pave...then to pave only on the head...then on to a simple elegant solitaire. Still haven''t pulled the trigger. Arghhh!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey, 2.11 is still a doorknob in my book. (I have small drawers, and you can take that any way ya want)
9.gif
2.gif

And um, 3 years, still loose?? Sorry, statute of limitations has run out. Fork it over.
11.gif

*holds out hand*

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 7:39:47 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Looks like you''ll have to find me first! Na na nana na na!

DKS
All in due time my pretty, allll in due time.....

I''ll get you, and your little dog too!
9.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Count me in the DKS fan club, too!!! I really think she’s a professional comedian posting incognito on this forum!

And if you''re not, you should be!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Does this mean my 2.11 RB sister stone to yours is now ONLY a drawer pull???
23.gif

On here I call it "My big honker" to allow for clarification amongst us, but in my real life I have been known to coin the phrase "Door Knob Solitaire" with reference to our favorite DKS, of course...

I don''t know if I''ll ever be able to recover from this blow...
15.gif

I''m with Ellen...3 years is too long to sit on a rock like that...I wouldn''t mind a matched set, you know!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Love you, DKS!!!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results