shape
carat
color
clarity

As America Sleeps, Trump Goes After His Enemies

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When someone bruises Donald Trump's fragile ego, he cannot let it go. He stays up all night fulminating about it. One article about how he tweets in the middle of the night is excerpted below. A brief editorial piece about how he just cannot let lie the slight by former Miss Universe Alicia Machado, who told the world that he had called he names and she was, thus, supporting his rival, Secretary Clinton, for president is also linked.

As America Sleeps, Donald Trump Seethes on Twitter

"The tweets started around 3:20 a.m. on Friday. Inside Trump Tower, a restless figure stirred in the predawn darkness, nursing his grievances and grabbing a device that often lands him in hot water.

On his Android phone, Donald J. Trump began to tap out bursts of digital fury: He mocked Alicia Machado, a former Miss Universe and a popular Latin American actress, as a 'con,' the 'worst' and 'disgusting.'

In a final flourish, before the sun came up, the Republican presidential nominee claimed — without offering any evidence — that she had appeared in a 'sex tape.'

The tirade fit a pattern. It is when Mr. Trump is alone with his thoughts, and untethered from his campaign staff, that he has seemed to commit his most self-destructive acts."

Article...http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/01/us/politics/donald-trump-alicia-machado.html?action=click&contentCollection=Politics&module=RelatedCoverage&region=EndOfArticle&pgtype=article

Editorial...http://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/09/30/what-the-alicia-machado-story-reveals-about-donald-trump/?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you imagine if HRC stayed up all night posting Twitter rants? People would be calling for a 5150 fasterthanthat.

He reminds me a lot of this professor from CA, Hugo Schwyzer. A couple years ago Mr. Schwyzer (a self-described feminist who seemed to actually have a real hatred for women since he tried to kill his girlfriend in their apartment by turning on the gas stove and writing about wanting her to die) would have periodic psychological breakdowns and spend inordinate amounts of time on Twitter just ranting away. The craziest things. Google him if you like so you can see the comparisons. His handlers finally had to get help for him and I think since then he's been away from the Internet, which is what needs to happen with Trump.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1475335657|4082656 said:
His handlers finally had to get help for him and I think since then he's been away from the Internet, which is what needs to happen with Trump.

I hope they don't keep him away. His Twitter rants are helping sink him. The twit needs to keep twittering. He's a monkey flinging poo, and it really shows in that environment.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Call me cynical but I'm starting to wonder whether many of his supporters care only about which candidate will deliver four years of the best low-brow entertainment, the country be dammed. :nono:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yeah, he is definitely presidential material!

This would be funny if so many people were not going to vote for this ass.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He will lose b/c of his stupidity... :wacko:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1475354537|4082739 said:

Not if enough voters are stupid too.
Don't laugh ... cry.

We may not be quite there in 2016, but perhaps in 2020.
Trump's candidacy proves the number of dangerously stupid Americans is already astonishingly high.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1475422876|4082918 said:
Dancing Fire|1475354537|4082739 said:

Not if enough voters are stupid too.
Don't laugh ... cry.

We may not be quite there in 2016, but perhaps in 2020.
Trump's candidacy proves the number of dangerously stupid Americans is already astonishingly high.

So true Kenny!

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Just when you think he can't sink any lower, he sinks to the occasion. As do his mouthpieces Giuliani and Gingrich. Among the three of them they have racked up an astonishing 9 marriages and have had flagrant public infidelity and yet they have the nerve to criticize a woman who chose to save her family. Look, I cant stand the women but if she can live with her choice, so be it. America's mayor was all over the media dumping on her. Oh Rudy, I remember the Donna Hanover/Judith Nathan triangle that bizarrely played out on live tv with your impromptu press conference wherein you told Donna you were leaving her. And Newt, what a sweet guy. Wife in the hospital with cancer and you ask her for a divorce? klassy. And Mr. Trump is on his third wife.

That these men have the gall to talk about, let alone pass judgment on another's marriage makes me practically nauseous. I can only hope they keep talking and people keep listening. Anyone who thinks this man is morally fit to lead this country and the free world should have a long talk with themselves.

I am totally disgusted.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amber St. Clare|1475448421|4083011 said:
Just when you think he can't sink any lower, he sinks to the occasion. As do his mouthpieces Giuliani and Gingrich. Among the three of them they have racked up an astonishing 9 marriages and have had flagrant public infidelity and yet they have the nerve to criticize a woman who chose to save her family. Look, I cant stand the women but if she can live with her choice, so be it. America's mayor was all over the media dumping on her. Oh Rudy, I remember the Donna Hanover/Judith Nathan triangle that bizarrely played out on live tv with your impromptu press conference wherein you told Donna you were leaving her. And Newt, what a sweet guy. Wife in the hospital with cancer and you ask her for a divorce? klassy. And Mr. Trump is on his third wife.

That these men have the gall to talk about, let alone pass judgment on another's marriage makes me practically nauseous. I can only hope they keep talking and people keep listening. Anyone who thinks this man is morally fit to lead this country and the free world should have a long talk with themselves.

I am totally disgusted.

That's good ole Republican family values for you!

This just goes to show how delusional they are.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results