shape
carat
color
clarity

article for Dancing Fire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/14/2006 4:03:20 PM
Author:movie zombie
http://realestate.msn.com/buying/Articlenewhome.aspx?cp-documentid=338165

DF, thought you''d find this of interest.

movie zombie
MZ

you ain''t nothing yet. in the next few yrs it will get worst,as more IO loans period expires.IO loans took this housing market to the stratosphere and it will bring it back down to reality.

remember,i made this call over a yrs ago
16.gif
when everybody think you can''t lose in the housing market.maybe i ain''t so dumb after all.
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2006 6:56:56 PM
Author: Dancing Fire

Date: 3/14/2006 4:03:20 PM
Author:movie zombie
http://realestate.msn.com/buying/Articlenewhome.aspx?cp-documentid=338165

DF, thought you''d find this of interest.

movie zombie
MZ

you ain''t nothing yet. in the next few yrs it will get worst,as more IO loans period expires.IO loans took this housing market to the stratosphere and it will bring it back down to reality.

remember,i made this call over a yrs ago
16.gif
when everybody think you can''t lose in the housing market.maybe i ain''t so dumb after all.
2.gif
Hey DF,
How about thanks for thinking of me?? You ain''t dumb we know that.
31.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF, your memory is short: i was in the corner getting beat up with you re IO loans and a market down fall.....

movie zombie

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/14/2006 8:58:39 PM
Author: movie zombie
DF, your memory is short: i was in the corner getting beat up with you re IO loans and a market down fall.....

movie zombie
oh yes,now i remember
20.gif
i was getting beat up by Mara and her sister Alj. Alj had the full nelson on me while Mara was hitting me with her baseball bat.
39.gif
39.gif
11.gif
41.gif

Waited2Long

Shiny_Rock
I''m expecting a drop too, but I wish writers wouldn''t sensationalize the news so much. An 88% increase in foreclosures sounds frightening but the reality is that 1 home out of over 400 being in foreclosure is just a blip. That''s not even 1%. Wait till we hit 5%--then we''ll really have something to talk about.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
more like cry about........

movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results