shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you in love with your wallet/wristlet/moneybag?

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I guess I am really starting to like the Hangout section :bigsmile:

So I need another wallet/wristlet or something. I do carry a good amount of cards and cash. I am currently using a LV Zip long wallet thingy. I don't know the official name and it was a gift. I love how organized everything is but I find that it is kind of big and hard to grab with my cell phone and keys to run in to a store and buy something quick.

What do you use and love? I really don't want to spend more than $250 maybe? I would not have spent the $$$ on the above wallet if I was buying it myself only because hello...I am a PS addict. lol

Should I try one of those combo wristlet /wallet styles that will hold my iPhone? Or will I hate it for the lack of organization part?

Should I just get a really small something for id/cc/folded notes :o ?

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
I use the same style - either one by Prada or an old LV version. I also put my i-phone in it if I'm not carrying a larger bag... And I can just barely add my passport when I need it.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I'm in love with both. I need 2.

1 For business cards. Since I run my own business, and do several freelance jobs on the side (graphic art, and painting) I need to keep all my business cards separated and organized (I have like 5 separate kinds) so I have one wallet for that, the other is for money, credit cards and IDs.

I Love them both! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

photo-10_2.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results