shape
carat
color
clarity

Arbonne products

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A friend invited me to an Arbonne party. If I go, I'll probably feel pressured into buying something. Are you familiar with this company's products? If so, what do you think of them?

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
My friend's mum sells this stuff. I went, bought a couple of things, and gave them all away as presents :cheeky:

The one thing of theirs that I loved and bought again is this green anti-shine powder. I get a shiny t-zone and I find this stuff fabulous for getting rid of it!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I was an Arbonne consultant for a couple of years. The products are natural and no animal testing is ever done. Only oils used are aromatic or essential oils, no mineral oils at all. Very high quality products. I love the anti-aging skin care line. Not cheap!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
I've used it before. One of my friends was selling it. The parties are fun. Uppy is right - it's high-quality but not inexpensive. I use their green t-zone powder and like it a lot. It's especially nice for travel when your skin feels yucky. But I switched back to Aveda a year or two ago.

Camille

Shiny_Rock
Yep, love the Re9 cleanser, pricey but I only need about 2.5 per year....

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your input. Pricy, small containers indeed! I ordered a couple of items from the RE9 line. The consultant said only a small amount per application is required so the quantity I bought should last six months. I hope I see some nice results.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
My cousin was a consultant for awhile so I went to a party. I like the products but they were WAY too expensive for me on my little college budget.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't have been able to afford these products on a college student budget either. I would have used the money to purchase a couple of text books instead. Now that I'm older and don't have education expenses, I'll borrow books from the library and spend a little extra to preserve my face. teehee. I'll go back to my cheapo products if I don't see a significant difference with the Arbonne potions.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
It is true that a small amount is all it takes to have the intended effect. I had the entire RE9 kit, and I emptied my first bottle (wash, I believe) after the 6 month mark.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results