shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone watch "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas?"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
no. debating whether i will or not. previews looked really good. but i haven''t seen Schindler''s List or Its a Beautiful Life. i''m leaning towards seeing it though.

movie zombie

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
I need to add it to the netflix queue. I am glad you liked it :)

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I really want to see this movie...but no one wants to see it with me. All I keep hearing is, "I don''t want to get depressed."

So I think I''m going to go alone after Thanksgiving weekend. Bah! I don''t need anyone else to see a great movie, right?

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
How would it be for an 11 year old boy? I''d like to take my son to see it but I don''t want it to be too intense for him. I like to take my son to movies that actually make him think....

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
go see it yourself first and then make that decision. i believe the movie cannot help but be intense. watch the trailer online if you can........

movie zombie

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved the book so I don''t think I''ll see the movie.

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
It is not out here in English (I am in Germany and the dub everything) but the book was AMAZING and everyone should read it! It takes less than 2 hours and very worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results