shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone watch Laguna Beach???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I can''t believe this either!! Us says that they''ve only been together for a week, while People says that it''s been two months... I don''t know who is right, but either way they haven''t been together that long. I wonder what both Kristin and Taylor have to say...
29.gif

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock

It''s been several hours since I first heard about this engagement, and I still can''t believe it....

He just went to his PROM!!!!! Are they going to be able to drink at their wedding? (not like it''s stopped any of the LB group before).

Just read the People article, and here''s what Talan had to say about Kimberly - "He told me he really likes her and they''re having a good time."

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/17/2005 4:01:53 PM
author: lilyinct

Just read the People article, and here''s what Talan had to say about Kimberly - ''He told me he really likes her and they''re having a good time.''
Well at least he ''really likes her''.
20.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It''s kind of scary to me that just because "He really likes her and they''re having a good time" they have decided to get married. I know that every situation is different, but this just seems so weird and abrupt. I wonder how long they have known each other, or if they just met and started dating...WOW!!!
38.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I think Kim Stewart and Paris Hilton are total morons. Of course, I could name plenty of other celebs that are just as stupid (in my book) but that might take forever.
2.gif

Did anyone read about Paris's current boyfriend Stavros (he also dated Mary Kate Olsen)? Well, he recently was in Vegas at a Burger King or something and the loser told a homeless guy that if he poured a soda on himself, he'd give him $100. So basically, him and his loser friends just stood there and laughed, watching a homeless man pour a drink on himself for money.

I mean, that is just wrong.
29.gif

Can't stand pretty much that whole circle. Paris, Kim Stewart and their "men".
14.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Stewart''s engagement ring, purchased at L.A. jeweler Philip Press, features a diamond set in a platinum band. ''''It''s almost too big,'''' Stewart tells Us. ''''It''s beautiful.''''

Oh right Kim, what? it needs sized?

If it could possibly get any worse than Paris Hilton, it''s Kimberly Stewart. Garrish!

ParisHilton_KimberlyStewart_300x298.jpg

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Personally, I think Kim Stewart is FUGLY.

And she had the nerve to call Jennifer Aniston "homely".
33.gif
Hate her!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I can''t stand Kim Stewart, and that comment she made about Jennifer Aniston made me dislike her even more!! I mean, for her to call someone "homely" and "not gorgeous or anything"... is she serious?? She''s not too cute herself (she looks like Paris on drugs but uglier!), and as for Jennifer, she was married to Brad Pitt right?? Enough said!!
30.gif
I was watching E! News and they said that the ring is a 5 carat cushion cut diamond from Neil Lane (People.com was right).

~P.S. Stavros is immature, and rude!!!
29.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
pick of kim''s ring.

talan_kimstew_engaged3.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so what i dont understand is how this 19 year old kid bought that HUGE ring. I mean i know he has some money, but come on?! he has never had a job.

I hate her. you know the way you hate celebrities you dont know, but they repulse you? yeah, that way. should we take bets on how long this will last? I say through new years. i know thats pushing it.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I''m going to give them the benefit of the doubt (since the ring is so pretty), and say it will last through Valentine''s Day...
30.gif
yeah, right!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is really gross maybe her dad will help him get a record deal hahahahahha!!!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
What''s with the plum dress and the hooker red nails?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, I am watching the sweet 16 right now with Jazmine. WTF? I think this show is fake. There is NO way a girl who was in fostercare one year prior could turn THAT much into a brat. She wants a highend BMW when she used to live in a rat infested house?!? I know she is young and living this "fairytale" but really it doesn''t make sense. How can someone change SOOO much and not be grateful in the least? She is a spoiled brat Argghhh...I feel better now. Thank you for letting me vent!
20.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2006 10:26:02 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Okay, I am watching the sweet 16 right now with Jazmine. WTF? I think this show is fake. There is NO way a girl who was in fostercare one year prior could turn THAT much into a brat. She wants a highend BMW when she used to live in a rat infested house?!? I know she is young and living this ''fairytale'' but really it doesn''t make sense. How can someone change SOOO much and not be grateful in the least? She is a spoiled brat Argghhh...I feel better now. Thank you for letting me vent!
20.gif
I love how that show makes us "vent"! It''s too funny how much these brats aggravate us!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Man did I miss a new episode of sweet 16?? I love watching those brats. Makes my 17 year old look like an angel, Lol!!
3.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I seriously HAD to vent. Lisa, I am not sure if it was new (but new to me). I could not believe how bratty she was when she was adopted into a rich family at the age of 15! She is a lucky, lucky girl! She should be more gracious!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It''s baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!! What do you think of the new season??

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/16/2006 10:41:09 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~It''s baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!! What do you think of the new season??
I watched the whole thing... hoping that it would get somewhat interesting... but it didn''t! Just a bunch of catty little girls playing up the manufactured drama for the camera. Seasons 1 & 2 were total guilty pleasures, but this one just bites.
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results