shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone watch Laguna Beach???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Weekly reminder!!
Season Finale tonight, Commerical Free!!
Can''t wait!!
36.gif
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Thanks for the heads-up Angel!!!
2.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Sam Rubin on WGN this morning said that next season will again follow LC in LA with her job at teen vogue....

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
anyone see Kristen get PUNK''D on mtv? she is also suppose to be in a movie soon.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jcrow, how did she get punked??

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/14/2005 1:00:57 PM
Author: jcrow
anyone see Kristen get PUNK''D on mtv? she is also suppose to be in a movie soon.

~~I missed it!! Was it funny???

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
it was ok. she started crying.

she was with a guy "friend" who was driving a vehicle. they parked it in a parking spot. when she opened her door, the guy parked in the spot next to them opened his door and hit hers. well the guy blamed it on her, and freaked out and started kicking their vehicle. then the guy kristen was with took out golf clubs and started smashing the guy''s car in return. the cops showed up and arrested kristen''s friend. they guy started blaming kristen for everything. kristen freaks and crys calling him psycho.

anyway- kristen looked good. her hair was long and curled really pretty. her make-up looked good. she even looked like she lost a little weight.   

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/14/2005 12:58:32 PM
Author: msflutter
Sam Rubin on WGN this morning said that next season will again follow LC in LA with her job at teen vogue....
I work in the TV biz, and read in one of the e-trades this a.m:

MTV has ordered 11 episodes of a "Laguna Beach" spinoff. The new series called "The Hills", stars Laren Conrad. Ms. Conrad is a 19-year-old aspiring fashion designer described by the network as "the girl with everything."

The spinoff will follow Ms. Conrad as she tries to break into the fashion industry while juggling romantic entanglements. One source described the series as "a reality version of 'Felicity' set in the Hollywood Hills."

The series is scheduled to debut next year.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
sooo...did I miss something??? I didn''t think it was that dramatic. It was kind of boring. I really cringed when people who are moving to LA together got all upset like they were never going to see each other again. I know some of them were going off to other places but still...I don''t remember being that sad leaving for college.
33.gif
Maybe I am just too old to remember. They will still SEE each other. What did everyone else think? My favorite image was LC driving off with the top down on her BMW with those two HUGE suitcases sticking out. HAHA...priceless.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, i was very disappointed as well. Its not like they were moving out of state. What is it? An hours drive?

Very excited about lc''s new show. something new to look forward to.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I thought the show was nothing big either! Just a bunch of crying for what?? They''re all moving to the same place! Couple of commericals wouldn''t have hurt!
31.gif

Next season didn''t look appealing at all.
The Hills didn''t look too bad. We''ll see!
So what do we do now ladies? No LB and no Sweet 16!! What''s our new addiction?
11.gif
31.gif

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
I fell asleep last night- thank god for my TIVO....planning on watching it tonight- glad I was forewarned of the anti-climactic ending.

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/14/2005 1:29:27 PM
it was ok. she started crying.

she was with a guy ''friend'' who was driving a vehicle. they parked it in a parking spot. when she opened her door, the guy parked in the spot next to them opened his door and hit hers. well the guy blamed it on her, and freaked out and started kicking their vehicle. then the guy kristen was with took out golf clubs and started smashing the guy''s car in return. the cops showed up and arrested kristen''s friend. they guy started blaming kristen for everything. kristen freaks and crys calling him psycho.

anyway- kristen looked good. her hair was long and curled really pretty. her make-up looked good. she even looked like she lost a little weight.
23.gif

I swear punked is not funny anymore....in the beginning it was but now they are going a little over board. I have a good sense of humor but when someone starts crying the joke is gone.

Anywho, I missed Laguna Beach last night
8.gif
but I''m guessing from what I''ve read here I didn''t really miss anything. Where did Alex H (??) (kristin''s Alex, not Taylor''s Alex) go off too. I heard that Jessica stayed behind to go to community college.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/14/2005 11:40:04 PM
Author: msflutter
Yeah, i was very disappointed as well. Its not like they were moving out of state. What is it? An hours drive?

Very excited about lc's new show. something new to look forward to.[/QUOTE

-------

my thoughts exactly!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I believe Kristen''s Alex went to LA too. I am not positive though.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/14/2005 11:32:58 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
sooo...did I miss something??? I didn''t think it was that dramatic. It was kind of boring. I really cringed when people who are moving to LA together got all upset like they were never going to see each other again. I know some of them were going off to other places but still...I don''t remember being that sad leaving for college.
33.gif
Maybe I am just too old to remember. They will still SEE each other. What did everyone else think? My favorite image was LC driving off with the top down on her BMW with those two HUGE suitcases sticking out. HAHA...priceless.

~~I was wondering the same thing!! When I left for college, I wasn''t sad at all!! I was excited to be on my own!! I can''t wait for LC''s new show to debut!! It looks like it will be good. And as far as the new season of LB... I''ll have to see, it didn''t look that good from the preveiws, and I still don''t see how they are going to incorporate new people with the old. Oh well, I still have Desparate Housewives!!!
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I finally saw Kristin on Punk''d!! It was toooo funny!! That guy was freaking her out!!
2.gif

~P.S Check out the Laguna recap... OMG! It''s Over!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
The new laguna looks terrible. Not looking forward to it.

makes me wonder if meet the barkers will be back. now there was a show about nothing, in that congagious laguna beach kinda way......

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did we ever find out the details about "Casey vs. Alex hygiene war"?

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
Did a little research on the LB gang''s post-high school plans:

Taylor: going to Univ of Arizona, majoring in Psych

Jason: "college in Arizona"

Kristin: USC, broadcast journalism

Jessica: going to Saddleback (community college in the OC) to be a teacher

LC: clothing school in LA

Couldn''t find anything on Kristin''s Alex, but I thought I read that Kristin and Alex were living together in LA.

By the way, that finale stunk! Way too much crying and "this is so weird" comments

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Go Talan!!

from hollywoodrag.com

--

Kimberly Stewart and Talan Torriero Engaged
Post Comments

Brand new couple Kimberly Stewart and Laguna Beach''s Talan Torriero are already engaged!

Stewart, daughter of rocker Rod Stewart was previously engaged to Cisco Adler and recently split from Girls Gone Wild producer Joe Francis.

Just yesterday the happy couple were just dating.

--

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY!!!

This won''t last. I can''t stand Kimberly Stewart.

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/17/2005 11:24:53 AM
Go Talan!!

from hollywoodrag.com

--

Kimberly Stewart and Talan Torriero Engaged
Post Comments

Brand new couple Kimberly Stewart and Laguna Beach''s Talan Torriero are already engaged!

Stewart, daughter of rocker Rod Stewart was previously engaged to Cisco Adler and recently split from Girls Gone Wild producer Joe Francis.

Just yesterday the happy couple were just dating.

--
Is he even old enough? I wonder how long this engagement (not even marriage) is going to last...

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i know?! i thought he had his head on straight- but maybe not?!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Here''s some more info regarding their "quckie" engagement, and some details about the ring...

Kim Stewart and Talan Engaged

~I think she''s trying to pull a "Paris", and I don''t think it will last either!! I mean, they have only been dating for about a week, so what does that tell you??? Hollywood is weird!! There''s no way I would get engaged to someone I''d only been dating for a week! So, I defintley think it''s a publicity stunt. And, I don''t really care for Kim Stewart that much. She really seems like a little copycat version of Paris, and I didn''t like what she said about Jennifer Aniston either... Talan, you are a sweetie, please find someone better than Kim!!!
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I just found a link on People''s website, they have a pic of the couple and an okay shot of the ring. It looks like a stunner!!

Kim Stewart to marry Laguna Beach hunk

~From the pic, it looks like the same engagement ring that LeAnn Rimes has, it''s a 5 carat cushion cut diamond in a pave'' split shank setting from Neil Lane. It looks like US was wrong about the ring, but right about the engagement!!
2.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
WHAT!!!??
6.gif
23.gif
6.gif

I can''t believe this!! 1 week they''ve been dating?? Wow this is crazy!
On a side note-Where did he get the cash for that rock? I wonder what Kristen has to say about this!?
31.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, good grief!
20.gif
If that''s not a desparate attempt at publicity and attention, I don''t know what is.

Yeah, like that''s gonna last.
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results