shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have any suggestions for custom Jewellers in GTA(ONT)

melissa8585

Rough_Rock
I recently picked out my diamond from Martin Sheffield at USA Certed Diamonds. He helped me pick out a beautiful stone. Now we need it set. He recommended we use his guy, Victor. My boyfriend is having an awful time trying to get his help. He has sent him photos and Victor is not listening to what my boyfriend is asking for. He says we have similiar items in the store come see them. My boyfriend explained to him numerous times that I am picky and want exactly like the photos. He won't offer a price or timeline so we are getting frustrated.

Does anyone have any suggestions where I can get my ring set that is fair priced and won't take months to do it?

Help please, I can't wait any longer!

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Re: Anyone have any suggestions for custom Jewellers in GTA(

I haven't used Mark Lash jewellers but I know two people who have. They've been very happy with the items that were made for them. They worked long distance with him as we're not in Toronto. Please note I cannot personally endorse Mark Lash as I haven't worked with him or any of his staff but I did admire the rings he made which were custom. It might be worth giving him a call.

http://www.marklash.com/services/repairs

LaBellaVita

Rough_Rock
Re: Anyone have any suggestions for custom Jewellers in GTA(

I few of my friends have had stunning pieces done by Mark Lash. He is located at Leslie and Hw7 area in Richmond Hill.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results