Anyone have a pic of Nicole Richies e ring?

Hang about diamonds and non-diamond issues that are not exactly related to diamond education and consumer’ assistance.

• 39 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2,

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Post by ForteKitty » November 22nd, 2005, 6:57 pm
I think her ring is quite nice... pink sapphires are gorgeous, and that design is very delicate.  I'll take it over a plain diamond ring any day!

Bedazzled~  I remember reading that sapphires represent faithfullness, truth, constancy, piety, and goodness... I would say it's a good symbol for any relationship, don't you think?  Image 

p.s.  I think the facets may be inverted... not the stone itself!  Image

Post by ForteKitty » November 22nd, 2005, 7:11 pm
Aha!  I knew I remember reading that she got another engagement ring some time ago...  looks pretty nice, no?

Post by bedazzled101 » November 23rd, 2005, 7:13 am
now thats much more like it...something you can really drool over...Image

i just think pink is inapropriate for an engagment ring...blue would have sold me on it...lol

Post by SanDiegoLady » November 23rd, 2005, 11:42 am
She has a new ring now, its a three stone ring. I think they are emerald cut and its just classic and beautiful.. I love it!

It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices...

JK Rowling

Post by bedazzled101 » November 23rd, 2005, 3:21 pm
Her new ring is so classy, and beautiful...now you know for a fact that they are extremely searious...and now she has an absolutley outrageous cocktail ring to wear to parties...ImageImageImage

Post by bling*diva* » November 23rd, 2005, 8:32 pm
Date: 11/23/2005 12:57:11 AM
Author: ForteKitty
I think her ring is quite nice... pink sapphires are gorgeous, and that design is very delicate. I''ll take it over a plain diamond ring any day!

Bedazzled~ I remember reading that sapphires represent faithfullness, truth, constancy, piety, and goodness... I would say it''s a good symbol for any relationship, don''t you think? Image

p.s. I think the facets may be inverted... not the stone itself! Image

~~I read the same thing about sapphires!! It happens to be my birthstone, and I think that it was a great choice for her at the time. It suited her perfectly, until he bought her that 3 stone EC, which is also gorgeous!! I don''t think it looks like a coktail ring either, just a different style of engagement ring. And, it was qouted in US, and on VH1 that the ring is worth at least $75,000... Image
*~~All I see are diamonds...~~*

Post by Tacori E-ring » November 27th, 2005, 2:02 pm
Date: 11/23/2005 1:13:54 PM
Author: bedazzled101
now thats much more like it...something you can really drool over...Image

i just think pink is inapropriate for an engagment ring...blue would have sold me on it...lol

People have different tastes. I think it is great when people think outside the box and get something unique. Why would pink be inappropriate? That''s pretty judgemental. I think BOTH her rings are equally as beautiful and work well as e-rings.
Expectations are nothing but premeditated resentments.

Happiness is an inside job.

Post by Kaleigh » November 27th, 2005, 2:58 pm
You''re right Tacori, that is very judgemental.  I love her pink sapphire ering and love the new one as well.  Good for her, I think they are soo cute together, and wish them well.Image
Piece of cake and a candle *** NG gift***

39 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2,

« Return to Hangout