shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone ever dream about PS?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
last night, I distinctly remember in my dream, "but the pavilion main isn''t lighting up!" Does that even make sense?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe i always dream about diamonds or PS or something...i think it''s impossible to spend alot of time here and not incorporate it into your dreams at some point!

right after i got my new stone, last week i was dreaming that i chipped it, and i was SO bummed about having to find a new stone and get insurance taken care of etc...when i woke up the first thing i thought of was ''my ring is safe in the jewelry box!!''...also because i have been taking so many pictures of the stone, for a few days i would close my eyes and see the facets inside the diamond and the crisp diffused lighting arrow pattern which is pretty funny.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I too have had dreams that I chipped or lost my stone and I was on hands and knees trying to find it, filing an insurance claim, that sort of wonky stuff. But I haven''t dreamt of writing posts and stuff on here...yet.
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

No, but suffice it to say, it is my DH worst nightmare.......
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s semi-natural. I can sometimes find myself as absorbed in P-scope people''s lives/searches/issues as I do in a fictional TV show or real life newsstory or a real life friend''s situation ...

A few times I woke up thinking of Tierhog''s Asscher quest (& noted my "brainstorms" or waking thoughts on his thread each time) ... and just last night I pondered Ally & Kaleigh''s heartbreaking nights before fitfully falling asleep.
I know I''ve also - many times - waited with great anticipation for a new sparkly pix or proposal tale or upgrade finale to be posted!

It might have to do also with whatever you''re doing right before bed ... I had to PULL myself from the laptop last night to cuddle with my Sweetie. If I''m P-scopin before bed I might dream or think of that ... if I''m watching Court TV or the news .. that might creep in ... if I''m talking to friends or my Sweetie about an issue -that''s top of mind.

Makes sense I guess!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Julie
i was dreaming that you were throwing 5ct diamonds at me.i was catching em left and right and then you started to throw 10ct diamonds at me, that''s when i try to run away from you,can''t handle the big stones.
31.gif

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/15/2006 2:47:28 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
Julie
i was dreaming that you were throwing 5ct diamonds at me.i was catching em left and right and then you started to throw 10ct diamonds at me, that''s when i try to run away from you,can''t handle the big stones.
31.gif
Eeek! what if a culet got you in the eye?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results