shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone else still live in a

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oneandahalfrock

Shiny_Rock
Hrm, I''m in a posting move, so I''ll bite.
I still live in an apartment. After we moved back from L.A., we were just going to rent an apartment for a few months while we secured a house.... flash forward more than a year later, I''ve been to0 busy, husband has decided he wants to go back to school and only work part time at best, so yes, we still live in an apartment
3.gif

It''s not that big a deal- it''s a gated community with an indoor pool, club house and tennis courts, but these four walls feel like they keep getting smaller ;-)

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
DH and I live with his parents. We basically have our own apartment within their house. The only common areas are the kitchen/dining room and the laundry room.

We''re saving a ton of money by doing this and it''s free babysitting pretty much whenever we want. My IL''s other grandchildren live in Pittsburgh, PA so they only get to see them a few times a year so it''s win-win on both ends.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Haha, this was a mistake that I couldn''t delete. I hit enter before I finished, and it was a precursor to my thread about a dry town.

But please carry on! I live in a 2 bedroom townhouse that we are just spilling out of. It is currently driving me crazy since it''s impossible to keep clean, there is nowhere to put anything that isn''t in the way! We''ll be moving in June, but only to a 3 bedroom appt. Hopefully we''ll at least have a *little* more room!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
We live in a 2 bedroom apartment without very much storage space at all. I cope by being very strict about what I will actually bring home/keep in the house. I''m militant about throwing out junk, getting rid of clothes I don''t wear, and organizing things on a regular basis - when the clutter gets out of control it drives me wild. Its amazing how many things I''ve been able to get rid of and I never really notice they are gone...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results