shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone else a Harry Potter fan?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Went to the midnight show tonight. Almost all the theatres were sold out (I mean, you walk in, and there are NO seats) but my friend snuck around the information desk and asked them if there were any other theaters playing it.. and we scored the BEST seats, in the middle of the theatre, with like maybe 10 people around us. Was awesome!

Don''t want to spoil the movie for anyone, but it was definitely edgy and way more mature... Harry''s all grown up!

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Yes, YES I''m a Harry Potter fan! I''m even attending the midnight launch party of book 7 and I''m dragging my FI along with me.
2.gif

A couple of weeks ago a story was making its rounds on the internet that a hacker hacked into the British publishing company that represents Harry Potter and stole the entire book 7. He then wrote the ending online on his website...and I couldn''t resist but check it out!

...I was very sad to see who dies (according to this hacker) and I''m hoping that he''s a hoax!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
ME ME ME!!!even if he looks like he should be in Graduate school at this point! hahah
31.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jen,
Can you let us in on the who dies? You can white it out for those who don''t want to be potentially "spoiled".

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Now, he may be 18 but I think Daniel Radcliffe is a cutie BUT
See what they did to him in the People magazine issue?
Ewwwww!

DanRadpeopleAug.jpg

Erin

Ideal_Rock
What happened to cute?

DanielRadcliffe_TodayShow2004_1.jpg

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Dear God what happens in the movie?! SOMEONE!!!

Whoa little Harry Potter...?
39.gif
What did they do to you??
38.gif

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/11/2007 9:52:20 AM
Author: Chrono
Jen,

Can you let us in on the who dies? You can white it out for those who don''t want to be potentially ''spoiled''.

Chrono (and anyone else who wants to know the supposed ending) - go to this link:

http://seclists.org/misc/harrypotterspoilers.html

It only tells you who dies and what happens at the end. It isn''t too detailed, and that''s why some are saying it''s a hoax.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Jen. Very shocking indeed, whether true or false. Wow!
32.gif

Poor Dan, he's too grown up for me now. I really liked him as a little cutie.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
I said movie, but I am all confused now. I read the 5th book, not surprised...it''s the book I want to know about...
7.gif
Pre-ordered it ages ago...just called to check on it and when it will be sent.

JenStone, the spoiler you posted seems fake. No details, and just sketchy sketchy sketchy...
38.gif
I don''t believe a word, it didn''t make sense. There was so much missing that they just wrote about what they felt would happen. Usually a real spoiler has irrefutable details, or plot lines that weave into the conclusion. This one looked way fake!
29.gif
Plus HOW he read the book was not really explained well or was very credible.
38.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Saw the movie today and loved it! Definitely darker and more "adult" but still great with that Harry Potter Magic!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2007 10:01:58 AM
Author: Starset Princess
Now, he may be 18 but I think Daniel Radcliffe is a cutie BUT

See what they did to him in the People magazine issue?

Ewwwww!

Yoiks!! WTH? Just got home from the movie, though, and I have to say the 16 year old me would have been madly in love with Daniel and/or Harry. Lucky for my FI, when he wears his glasses, he looks a lot like him
9.gif

LOVED the movie, it did a great job of keeping the spirit of the book intact while trimming down the plotlines to keep things moving along. There were several good humorous scenes and some much needed lighter moments, as well as some seriously sniffly moments. I was definitely not disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results