shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I was just wondering if any of you adults are dressing up for Halloween? Usually my kid''s preschool has a Halloween party, and parents are encouraged to dress up. We also have an office party with prizes for best costumes....so I usually get one costume to wear to both....so they have to be somewhat tasteful (for work and preschool). Last year I was a boring ''ol she-devil.....

This year, I''m going to be.......

CHYNA the WRESTLER!!!!!

I found a muscle shirt thing online for $22 and I''m going to add a tiny bikini top, some ripped jeans, and tall boots. I hope I don''t embarass my kids too much. Heehee.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yep. strawberry shortcake. fun. we are going out with a group of friends. my BF is going to be a sailor.

JC

Shiny_Rock
Well, I''m thinking about dressing up as a diamond and seeing how many people offer to buy me. So what shape do you think I should dress up as?

JUST KIDDING

9.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
We''re going to a costume party!

Well, this may offend some, but I''m going as a Hacidic jew and husband is going to be a Nun.

Knowing the story behind our marriage (the fact that I"m catholic and he''s jewish and that was a HUGE problem for my family)... the costumes are pretty funny.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
I have to work on Monday nights and dressing up in costume wouldn''t be appropriate
7.gif
so I don''t think I''ll be participating in Halloween activities this year...DH will probably pass out candy though...

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I''m probably going to be working on Halloween this year, so I''ll have to come up with a costume. But all the costumes I see that I like are just a tad too slutty to be wearing to work.. :)

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2005 2:34:38 PM
Author:jaysonsmom
I was just wondering if any of you adults are dressing up for Halloween? Usually my kid's preschool has a Halloween party, and parents are encouraged to dress up. We also have an office party with prizes for best costumes....so I usually get one costume to wear to both....so they have to be somewhat tasteful (for work and preschool). Last year I was a boring 'ol she-devil.....

This year, I'm going to be.......

CHYNA the WRESTLER!!!!!

I found a muscle shirt thing online for $22 and I'm going to add a tiny bikini top, some ripped jeans, and tall boots. I hope I don't embarass my kids too much. Heehee.
No offense but Chyna seriously looks like a straight-up dude to me. And I tend to doubt you have a mannish face...but the whole outfit is really kinda funny.

If I do anything I wanna be the "caitlin" character from SNL RICK RICK RICK RICK

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2005 2:38:57 PM
Author: moremoremore

Well, this may offend some, but I''m going as a Hacidic jew and husband is going to be a Nun.

Knowing the story behind our marriage (the fact that I''m catholic and he''s jewish and that was a HUGE problem for my family)... the costumes are pretty funny.
OMG that''s awesome.

soulsis

Shiny_Rock

Knowing the story behind our marriage (the fact that I''m catholic and he''s jewish and that was a HUGE problem for my family)... the costumes are pretty funny.
I think that you could do NO wrong at Halloween!! My man and I are going as Hutterites. The only reason we decided on this was because he ripped his Hitler costume.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2005 3:45:14 PM
Author: ame

No offense but Chyna seriously looks like a straight-up dude to me. And I tend to doubt you have a mannish face...but the whole outfit is really kinda funny.

If I do anything I wanna be the ''caitlin'' character from SNL RICK RICK RICK RICK
I don''t think I have a mannish face...but I have another problem. I looked up som pictures of her, and besides having gargantuan muscles, she also has gargantuan boobs. I''m going to have to get the muscle suit PLUS 2 flesh-colored ballons
9.gif

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Jayson''smom -- you''ll appreciate this -- my husband is going to dress up like Anthony from The Wiggles. He''s the one that''s always hungry. He''s just going to wear a blue shirt and a pair of black pants.
2.gif
This was our daughter''s suggestion. I''m not sure what I''m going to be.

What are your kids going to be?

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2005 5:32:43 PM
Author: pebbles
Jayson''smom -- you''ll appreciate this -- my husband is going to dress up like Anthony from The Wiggles. He''s the one that''s always hungry. He''s just going to wear a blue shirt and a pair of black pants.
2.gif
This was our daughter''s suggestion. I''m not sure what I''m going to be.

What are your kids going to be?
My son wants to be a blue power ranger with muscles (I guess we''ll sorta match on the muscle part).

My daughter is 16 mths, so she doesn''t have any idea. I found a cute minnie mouse outfit that would look cute on her. Haven''t purchased anything for any of us yet......

you can dress up as one of the other wiggle''s characters. Greg, Jeff, Murray....or one of the pompom girls.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2005 4:32:41 PM
Author: jaysonsmom
Date: 10/13/2005 3:45:14 PM

Author: ame

If I do anything I wanna be the ''caitlin'' character from SNL RICK RICK RICK RICK

I don''t think I have a mannish face...but I have another problem. I looked up som pictures of her, and besides having gargantuan muscles, she also has gargantuan boobs. I''m going to have to get the muscle suit PLUS 2 flesh-colored ballons
9.gif

haha yes. She got implants when she got into the WWF. It didn''t help her appearance much. hehe. A guy I work with is OBSESSED with her.

I need to see a photo of this.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Is he gay ame? bc I''m pretty sure she''s really a man j/k
41.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL mmm....seriously, I have a pretty open mind but that ''woman'' HAS to have taken some serious steroids at one point. Squarish jaw, HUGE muscles, and that VOICE...that''s a MAN, baby!!!!! (Or at least, a woman who''s taken testosterone!!!!!!)

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Well my family will all dress up! Pur Theme is STAR WARS!

Husband= Darth Vader
Me= Queen Amidala
Daughter(5yr)= Padme
Daughter (14mo) = Princess Leia (with the BUN wig!)

We sell Halloween costumes (we have a children''s boutique) and since my husband HAD to get the Limited Edition Darth Vader Costume (with the breathing machine) my Daughter Lauren wanted all of us to follow his theme..

It should be fun...we live in NYC and in Manhattan we have the most amazing Halloween parade!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Totally fireg! The shape of her face and jaw gives it away for me...it''s so manly...Still could make a really funny costume!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH Chyna is SO a man. I remember they had the thing in Playboy...that guy brought it in...SERIOUS airbrushing. NO kiddin. I mean...we are all inthe art dept and we were all like intently scouring.

God we sound sick...
6.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
We are doing a theme this year. My freind and her husband are going to be Supergirl (she has long blonde hair) He husband is going to be the Green Hornet. I am going to dress up as Wonder woman (I have the dark hair) and my husband is going to be a modified version of "Captain America" He is going to be "Captain Canada" instead. My friends sones 5 and 3 are going to be Batman and Spiderman. My daughter however, refuse to jump on this bandwagon. My daughter is going to be the Grim Reaper and my other is going to be Dorothy for the Wizard of OZ... It is going to be fun!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
here are some of my goblins from last year.
9.gif

hally11.JPG

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don''t know if FI and I will dress up this year. Last year a bunch of my friends dressed up as characters from Kill Bill, someone was the bride, someone was Elle Driver, etc. I ended up being Sofie Fatale (the one who got her arm chopped off in the House of Falling Leaves) and a bunch of my other friends dressed up as the Crazy 88 assassins with swords. FI dressed up as.....William Hung! He had the American Idol number and everything. I made him memorize "She Bang" and he did his little skit in front of all these people...it was spot on!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cute pic Nan!!!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Nan watch out for that oldest - that smile melted my heart
30.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trick or Treat.

Keep the candy.

I want a BONE!

IMG_0424.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
we''re dressing up Portia as a biker chick...should be FUN stuff...hahhaa.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Mara - can''t wait to see the pics. I''m sure she''ll look like a mean biker chick ha ha ha! I''m babysitting my mom''s dog for 6 months because my dad''s sick and I''ve spoiled the little guy rotten. Let''s just say that his shampoo and outfits cost more than my own! I''ve posted some pictures in the -Mascot thread.

Have a great weekend!
Marisa

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock

Last year we went to a friend''s costume party, and my husband was a Catholic priest. Everyone who knows him got a great laugh because he is Athiest. We thought for a minute that I could dress up as a little boy, but that would DEFINATELY have been over the edge. I ended up as a white angel (I''m Catholic).
17.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Love the pics of the kids, Nan. Here is one of my favorites of my daughter a few years back.

Anyone else have some cute kids'' pics?

scan0002littleredridinghood.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2005 8:39:50 AM
Author: diamondlil
Love the pics of the kids, Nan. Here is one of my favorites of my daughter a few years back.

Anyone else have some cute kids'' pics?

Well, as you can see from my avatar....We had batman and a ladybug at our house on Halloween last year.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results