shape
carat
color
clarity

Anybody watch Real Housewives of Miami?

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I am a huge Real Housewives of anywhere fan, but I have to say that I didn't love the first episode of RHOM. Maybe because it was the first episode and I am getting used to it. I'm not positive of all of their names but I liked Scottie Pippen's wife the best as she seemed like she was confident but not over the top. She also seemed like the main caregiver for her children which was a huge plus in my book. However, Adriana seemed like she is going to be a fun/wacky character. And did you notice Marisol's mom? She looks like she had far too much plastic surgery and looked downright scary. :errrr: :o And Marisol mentioned that she never had any plastic surgery but I thought her face looked a little touched up! I know I'll keep watching. What did you guys think of it?

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
lizzyann01|1298506183|2858155 said:
I am a huge Real Housewives of anywhere fan, but I have to say that I didn't love the first episode of RHOM. Maybe because it was the first episode and I am getting used to it. I'm not positive of all of their names but I liked Scottie Pippen's wife the best as she seemed like she was confident but not over the top. She also seemed like the main caregiver for her children which was a huge plus in my book. However, Adriana seemed like she is going to be a fun/wacky character. And did you notice Marisol's mom? She looks like she had far too much plastic surgery and looked downright scary. :errrr: :o And Marisol mentioned that she never had any plastic surgery but I thought her face looked a little touched up! I know I'll keep watching. What did you guys think of it?

Totally agree with everything you said!!!! I have to keep watching to decide if I like it...I'm thinking its just because it was the first episode.

I liked the girl who was married for 11 yrs but now she is divorced...the one that was wearing the pink dress at the runway show, there is something cute about her and appealing to me.

We'll see how it goes :)

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hi Autumn! I think you are talking about Kristi the Cuban one who was also married to an NBA star for awhile. She does seem like she could be interesting and full of drama. Lea seems a little bit off her rocker, but I did like her. I'm not sure about the blonde one yet. She kind of rubbed me the wrong way when she was talking to her older son about eating and stuff. But I'll give her another try.

Autumn, I haven't seen you on PS in awhile. Glad to see you back. How is school going?

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
I agree and was kind of disappointed in the first episode. However, I am sooo excited New York and Orange County will be starting again soon!

Has anybody noticed if Bethenny will be back on New York? She is one of my favorites. I'll just have to watch her new show to get my fix!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
In a word - Boring

If I don't watch, it will be the first one I don't watch.
Something about the cast that is bugging me, not making
me want to watch, dunno.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
bebe|1298514808|2858250 said:
In a word - Boring

me want to watch, dunno.

Yup. I think this one will be the first one I will not watch.... The cast rubs me the wrong way.... Andy Cohen made a mistake with this one. I heard, they put this one on, because RHONY was taking longer to shoot.. I dunno... But I saw enough to know I will skip it.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
lizzyann01|1298509756|2858193 said:
Hi Autumn! I think you are talking about Kristi the Cuban one who was also married to an NBA star for awhile. She does seem like she could be interesting and full of drama. Lea seems a little bit off her rocker, but I did like her. I'm not sure about the blonde one yet. She kind of rubbed me the wrong way when she was talking to her older son about eating and stuff. But I'll give her another try.

Autumn, I haven't seen you on PS in awhile. Glad to see you back. How is school going?

I was "away" for two weeks for saying something not nice to another member ;-)

And along with that, I've been busy with school which has been miserable!

2 months down, 13 more to go! I like clinicals the most and look forward to them every week, other than that school has been as hard as I expected it to be and I have a mini melt down about two-three times a month because of it :) Thank you for asking! Hope all is very well on your end!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Autumnovember|1298518133|2858277 said:
lizzyann01|1298509756|2858193 said:

I was "away" for two weeks for saying something not nice to another member ;-)

And along with that, I've been busy with school which has been miserable!

2 months down, 13 more to go! I like clinicals the most and look forward to them every week, other than that school has been as hard as I expected it to be and I have a mini melt down about two-three times a month because of it :) Thank you for asking! Hope all is very well on your end!!

Well, welcome back Autumn! Sounds like school has been tough but you know it will be worth it in the end. The fact that you enjoy the clinicals is a good sign that you are in fact in the right field and occupation for you which is a huge plus! Just remind yourself of your new car you plan on buying when it is all done!!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh|1298517115|2858266 said:
bebe|1298514808|2858250 said:
In a word - Boring

me want to watch, dunno.

Yup. I think this one will be the first one I will not watch.... The cast rubs me the wrong way.... Andy Cohen made a mistake with this one. I heard, they put this one on, because RHONY was taking longer to shoot.. I dunno... But I saw enough to know I will skip it.

Kaleigh, I didn't know that this was a fill in due to taping issues on RHONY. Interesting... I wonder if Miami will get pulled down the road if it continues to be a snoozer.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
I read on another site that the NY Housewives series was postponed because they were too "boring" and some major editing had to be done to spice things up! I watched Miami but fell asleep after 15 minutes or so and have absolutely NO INTEREST in seeing any more of this franchise. If NY was pulled for being too boring, why did they put on THIS YAWNFEST?????

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results