shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Tom Everhart Fans?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am just wondering if any of you are Tom Everhart fans. We went to one of his shows this weekend and had a marvelous time. We got to talk to him as well, he was a very nice man. It makes me like his art even more.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't know his work, other than his Peanuts/Snoopy art that I saw on some watches when I was looking for a Snoopy watch!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Packrat, that is exactly the art I like. Anything Snoopy. Did you get the watch?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
No, I got a Dr. Seuss watch instead. I wanted something the preschoolers would recognize and I didn't think they'd "get" Snoopy all arted up. I love Snoopy tho!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a major Snoopy fan too. I had a few of the Tom Everhart Peanuts calendars about 10 years ago and that is when I found out who he was and started to notice his art.

My husband goes to Vegas every year for a convention and just wandered in to the gallery there that sold a lot of Everharts art. He bought me one of his pieces in a poster and that is when I got really interested in his work.

The show we just went to had maybe 6 dozen different pieces of all the Peanuts gang. It was really fun for us to see so many pieces. I am still really excited about it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results