shape
carat
color
clarity

any project runway watchers? SPOILERS

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I'll fully admit I love project runway. Do any of you watch?

I was particularly offended by the Russian guy who said "when Norman listen to a man, its so cool in response to a woman "doing what she was told" :angryfire: :angryfire:

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

This is one of my favorite shows, although this seasons crop of designers seems less talented than in other seasons. Its a great showcase for new designers and fun to watch. I hate those that complain about others all the time and am happy to see them go.I didn't watch last nights episode yet but taped it.

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
Just watched the last episode on my DVR this morning. I agree that this season has a few good designers but the rest are really "rough" lol! I have to say that I think it would be so much fun to hang out with the judges haha. They crack me up. I miss Michael Kors though. He is hilarious.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sonnyjane|1375461359|3495331 said:
Just watched the last episode on my DVR this morning. I agree that this season has a few good designers but the rest are really "rough" lol! I have to say that I think it would be so much fun to hang out with the judges haha. They crack me up. I miss Michael Kors though. He is hilarious.
True I miss kors but love Posen. And frankly he seems like a more relevant designer.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I just want to say that my favorite desiger from all the seasns I watched, is Anthony Ryan. I cant wait to see his name on clothes. Maybe i can afford a scarf from him. Just thought he was amazing.

Annette

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love love love Project Runway but I cannot read this thread yet as I am behind on this season's shows. I TIVO everything so I never watch in real time and have a couple of shows to watch to catch up. Just wanted to add my support for this thread because I am a huge PR fan! (I so wish I could design and make my own clothes).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results