shape
carat
color
clarity

Any non-diamond piece you are coveting lately?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone,

Yes I know I've been posting about my studs but I almost bought this in Boston after the marathon. I love it. Do any of you have your eye on a non/minimal diamond piece?

image_1603.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That's really, really cool! What is it? Do you have any close-ups?

As for me ... I'm loving rich yellow gold right now. I still haven't found my lost wedding ring ( ;( ), so I'm starting to consider what I'd like to replace it with. Current options include something rich and yellow and maybe by Singlestone or Alex Seplus or Buccellati ...

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe|1398367733|3659301 said:

As for me ... I'm loving rich yellow gold right now. I still haven't found my lost wedding ring ( ;( ), so I'm starting to consider what I'd like to replace it with. Current options include something rich and yellow and maybe by Singlestone or Alex Seplus or Buccellati ...

CARTIER. need I say more??

Unfortunately that is the closest I got. Too bad Cartier was closed on Monday!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Perfect reason to shop for a new one!!!!!! Start posting your options!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd love to have a rose gold ballon bleu watch by cartier. No diamonds.

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
I've been really wanting a Cartier Juste un Clou ring in RG.
(I'm imagining a solid gold ring will be worry-free with dings and scratches just part of the patina.)

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A Cartier Ballon Bleu :love:...

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I keep gravitating towards jade in high carat yellow gold... maybe becuase I'm Asian?

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
A Cartier Roadster or two-toned Santos in SS and YG. Or a Rolex.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

I've fallen in love with YG again as well. I'm having a five stone made with a YG shank. Just to be sure I really wanted YG I ordered a 2mm flat 18K YG band from e-weddingbands. I love it!

Singlestone has a great selection of YG eternity bands :lickout: Can't wait to see what you choose :))

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
LLJsmom|1398367523|3659295 said:
Hi everyone,

Yes I know I've been posting about my studs but I almost bought this in Boston after the marathon. I love it. Do any of you have your eye on a non/minimal diamond piece?

image_1603.jpg

I love this!!! You should buy it :devil:

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Hanadama studs please! :twirl:

gemdandy

Shiny_Rock
A ruby ring that I really cannot afford. I spend an unusual amount of time trying to figure out how I could swing it. It is one of those "I feel like it is mine" kind of pieces. :???:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Do Buccellati, although I will then be very envious. (I have one pair of Buccellati earrings, but I would own a slew of pieces if I could afford them. Buccellati is my favorite jewelry designer/maker.)

I have recently seen a pair of earrings I love. They are mesh and derivative of Paloma Picasso's gold mesh earrings (which I have in every size). Nonetheless, they are slightly different. I have no idea what they cost, but I wish I owned a pair. I will look for a photo of them!

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
woofmama|1398377883|3659399 said:
A Cartier Roadster or two-toned Santos in SS and YG. Or a Rolex.

Oh Woofmama I love my Roadster! Best watch ever....too bad Cartier doesn't make them anymore :nono:

It seems Cartier is on all our mind :bigsmile: On my wishlist for the last year or so is another Cartier Love. I have the WG version with diamonds but now I want a RG version plain to stack. Their RG is just out of this world in beauty!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
woofmama|1398379138|3659408 said:
Hi everyone,

image_1603.jpg

I should. I love it. But my DH is on the verge of...

justginger

Ideal_Rock
LLJsmom|1398410522|3659692 said:
woofmama|1398379138|3659408 said:
Hi everyone,

image_1603.jpg

I should. I love it. But my DH is on the verge of...

...the verge of buying it for you? :halo:

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
woofmama|1398379064|3659407 said:

I've fallen in love with YG again as well. I'm having a five stone made with a YG shank. Just to be sure I really wanted YG I ordered a 2mm flat 18K YG band from e-weddingbands. I love it!Singlestone has a great selection of YG eternity bands :lickout: Can't wait to see what you choose :))

Any chance you could post a picture? I have several 18kt yg bands on the way to me from e-weddingbands (not pipe cut though), but am dying to see one of their yg rings on someone's hand.

I too am into rich yellow gold. I have some 21kt necklaces from when we used to live in Kuwait and lately, I've been interested in wearing the higher carat stuff more. If anyone has any recommendations for where to buy a plain 22kt yellow gold ring, I'd be appreciative. I've been to some of the Indian stores here but no one seems to have just a plain 2mm band.

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
Currently I NEED a pearl rope. :lol: Maybe 100" or so... :naughty:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Logan Sapphire|1398426571|3659736 said:

I've fallen in love with YG again as well. I'm having a five stone made with a YG shank. Just to be sure I really wanted YG I ordered a 2mm flat 18K YG band from e-weddingbands. I love it!Singlestone has a great selection of YG eternity bands :lickout: Can't wait to see what you choose :))

Any chance you could post a picture? I have several 18kt yg bands on the way to me from e-weddingbands (not pipe cut though), but am dying to see one of their yg rings on someone's hand.

I too am into rich yellow gold. I have some 21kt necklaces from when we used to live in Kuwait and lately, I've been interested in wearing the higher carat stuff more. If anyone has any recommendations for where to buy a plain 22kt yellow gold ring, I'd be appreciative. I've been to some of the Indian stores here but no one seems to have just a plain 2mm band.

Go to a Chinese jewelry store that sells 24k jewelry, which will be most Chinese jewelry stores, preferably in a Chinatown in a larger city. Tell them what you want and they can make it for you in 24k. If you live near SF BAY area we can figure out a way to meet and I'll take you. :)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1398394011|3659584 said:
I have recently seen a pair of earrings I love. They are mesh and derivative of Paloma Picasso's gold mesh earrings (which I have in every size). Nonetheless, they are slightly different. I have no idea what they cost, but I wish I owned a pair. I will look for a photo of them!

I finally found these by going through the history on my own computer! They are ridiculously hard to find via search engines! I have more gold mesh jewelry than you can shake a stick at, but I always covet pieces that look special. I don't know how these would feel in person; often I am disappointed by the "feel" of mesh. But they look really interesting, and not as if they are supposed to feel silky. (Pieces that look as if they should feel silky, but do not do are the ones that disappoint me most. I avoid them at all cost!)

Deb/AGBF

lfrapolloniaearrings.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Although I have to admit that I haven't visited The Gold Thread in months, I know that it is the place to go for questions about where to buy high karat gold jewelry. I have to get back there since that is my favorite thread of all time. That is the place to ask for suggestions on where to get high karat gold pieces!!!

The Gold Thread...[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/do-you-have-a-favorite-gold-designer.29197/page-51']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/do-you-have-a-favorite-gold-designer.29197/page-51[/URL]

Hugs,
Deb :wavey:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have wanted this Tiffany band from the first time I laid eyes on it..I just can't justify the cost..I let a pre-loved one that was close to my size go once and I have regretted since havent seen one in my size since :(sad

tiffany_band.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

These are probably very pricey, but I thought I'd post the link anyway.

Gold jewelry...http://www.michelemercaldo.com/gold.html

Deb/AGBF

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1398442454|3659892 said:

I finally found these by going through the history on my own computer! They are ridiculously hard to find via search engines! I have more gold mesh jewelry than you can shake a stick at, but I always covet pieces that look special. I don't know how these would feel in person; often I am disappointed by the "feel" of mesh. But they look really interesting, and not as if they are supposed to feel silky. (Pieces that look as if they should feel silky, but do not do are the ones that disappoint me most. I avoid them at all cost!)

Deb/AGBF

Deb, I LOVE this. LOVE. PLEASE post pics of your gold mesh collection. Those just look soooooo luxe. :love: :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1398444255|3659905 said:
http://www.vancleefarpels.com/us/en/product/VCARD79000/magic-alhambra-earclips-3-motifs

It's the last "big" piece I want.

It was$7400 when I tried it on in Chicago last August. It went up to $7800 late in the year, and as of a couple of days ago it's $8400.

Bah, humbug.

Yssie, those are FABULOUS. Can that be an end of year project for you, before the next price increase?? Look at what I just tried on...

(We're on the same wavelength, except I'm the baby version.)

image_1606.jpg

It's the sweet collection and it's small enough that it would not hurt my ears... And it comes in black onyx and yellow gold... OMG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was coveting a rose gold Tiffany band and I got that this week when I was in SF, but now I want the Van Cleef mini perlee band in rose gold.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1398444789|3659910 said:
AGBF|1398442454|3659892 said:

Deb, I LOVE this. LOVE. PLEASE post pics of your gold mesh collection. Those just look soooooo luxe. :love: :love:

Oh...thank you so much for asking! You don't need to see the Paloma Picasso earrings. They are all on the Tiffany website. I believe I have two mesh bracelets and a 40" 18K gold scarf (one of my two mesh bracelet matches it) as well. I may have to find the bracelets and photograph them again unless I can find photos on the computer, but I know I have a photo of the scarf necklace on the computer somewhere. I also love your gold jewelry to pieces so any praise from you is doubly appreciated! ;))

Deb...going off to look for a photo of the gold scarf necklace

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results