shape
carat
color
clarity

Another SD thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m looking for the names of jewelers who might have antique cut stones in the san diego area. I''m going to be going out to fashion valley today and was wondering if any of the stores there are known to have older cuts?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2006 12:37:37 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 8/9/2006 11:57:12 AM
Author:Cehrabehra
I''m looking for the names of jewelers who might have antique cut stones in the san diego area. I''m going to be going out to fashion valley today and was wondering if any of the stores there are known to have older cuts?

Nope, not as far as I remember... Fashion Valley has modern stores/ more modern cut stones. You could try calling my jeweler Jeff at John Franklin, I love him to pieces.. he''s honest and wonderful. But he''s on holiday and due back Friday. I do believe GOG has some ''older'' cuts, and great prices, as well. I don''t know about WF or James Allen. Did you do a search from the evendors on the main page of Pricescope? :) Don''t use the two Old Town jewelers, both are WAYYY over priced and one of them will promise you the world and lie to you. Sadly, I only know this through experience. I don''t really know any other jewelers in SD that I trust more than mine.. sorry.. Good luck. :)
Oh, I''m not looking to purchase today - I''m working with someone for that aspect. I just wanted to go looking. I''ll be gone before tomorrow but now I want to go to old town and check it out lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results