shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Hollywood divorce (And a divorce that I can stand behind!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whitney Houston files for divorce!
36.gif

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/13/whitneyhouston.divorce.ap/index.html

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!

about damn time! maybe now she can get her act together...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good move on her part, it''s been long overdue. I wish her the best and hope this means no more drugs and can get her singing and acting career back on track. No more crack is wack.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2006 5:14:30 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Good move on her part, it''s been long overdue. I wish her the best and hope this means no more drugs and can get her singing and acting career back on track. No more crack is wack.

my thoughts exactly. I saw a VH1 special or something back when she was young and her amazing voice. So sad about the troubles she''s faced since marrying him. I really hope she can get back on track, get herself taken care of and get the voice back to being what it was meant to be.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
i used to think she was classy, now i think she''s trashy. i hope rehab is in the plans! and a bit of al -anon too!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s about time!
36.gif
He''s trash and unfortunately he has brought her down with him these last 15 years or so.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good grief, WHAT took her so long???

Hope she gets it together and starts recording again!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Yay Whitney!!! I just hope that she can clean herself up now and make a comeback!!!
2.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
If I''m not mistaken, they filed for divorce a few years back too, but never went through with it.

I wouldn''t blame Bobby Brown for her substance abuse problems. She needs to take responsibility for herself.

I feel sorry for their kid.
8.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2006 6:53:38 PM
Author: lizz
If I''m not mistaken, they filed for divorce a few years back too, but never went through with it.

I wouldn''t blame Bobby Brown for her substance abuse problems. She needs to take responsibility for herself.

I feel sorry for their kid.
8.gif
I agree and let me add that I''ve always been glad they only had ONE.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I hope she follows through this time. Maybe she is actually taking her sobriety seriously.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
she has fallen so far in the last 10+ years....i really do hope she gets her act together and can start making music again!!! and STAY AWAY from trouble! what kind of role models are these parents for their child?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jeeze. finally! That was a TERRIBLE marriage...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results