shape
carat
color
clarity

Anna Nicole Smith

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
yeah kenny, I don''t get why they just don''t do DNA or paternity tests and be done, then everyone would know and the father can start doing whatever he needs to be doing. the whole thing is just so incredibly crazy....

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2007 2:48:19 PM
Author: mrssalvo
yeah kenny, I don''t get why they just don''t do DNA or paternity tests and be done, then everyone would know and the father can start doing whatever he needs to be doing. the whole thing is just so incredibly crazy....
I''ll third that.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder if that baby being potentially worth millions of dollars has anything to do with everyone wanting to "love" here and be her daddy.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2007 3:50:09 PM
Author: kenny
I wonder if that baby being potentially worth millions of dollars has anything to do with everyone wanting to ''love'' here and be her daddy.
Ya THINK??
9.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2007 2:43:43 PM
Author: kenny
Now they''re saying Anna''s baby may have been fathered by frozen sperm from that old billionaire, now dead, that she married.

Oye Vey!
Can anyone say, ''DNA test''?

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/496332p-418242c.html:2o8h065d]link[/url]
Wow! If that is the case, that little girl is a direct line to his billions. No wonder everyone want to be claimed as the little girl''s father - incredibly sad.

Yeah, I don''t understand why they just don''t do the paternity test and end it. It''s a rather simple test w/ pretty clear results quickly.
20.gif
I''m just glad that poor child isn''t older when she would grasp more about all these events.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2007 10:53:43 PM
Author: diamondfan
Wonder why she had her own nurse with her?
I read that she had fallen a few days before and hit her head on the pavement or a curb or something. So maybe she had a concussion or something?

But honestly with all the stories swirling around it''s so hard to know what.

Did someone already point out the BIZARRO story about Zsa Zsa''s husband saying he had a 10 year affair with ANS and the child could be his? Even more distrurbing is how he said ANS wanted to be a Princess like he made ZZ one (he''s a Prince) and the only way to do that was divorce ZZ or make ANS his ADOPTED CHILD. So they filled out the paperwork but ZZ wouldn''t sign it?! I can''t even fathom it!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2007 8:30:40 PM
Author: Mara

Date: 2/9/2007 10:53:43 PM
Wonder why she had her own nurse with her?
I read that she had fallen a few days before and hit her head on the pavement or a curb or something. So maybe she had a concussion or something?

But honestly with all the stories swirling around it''s so hard to know what.

Did someone already point out the BIZARRO story about Zsa Zsa''s husband saying he had a 10 year affair with ANS and the child could be his? Even more distrurbing is how he said ANS wanted to be a Princess like he made ZZ one (he''s a Prince) and the only way to do that was divorce ZZ or make ANS his ADOPTED CHILD. So they filled out the paperwork but ZZ wouldn''t sign it?! I can''t even fathom it!
I heard the nurse was the wife of ANS bodyguard. I was floored that Zsa Zsa''s hubby was making claims that he was the father of her baby. Now that''s wacked. I feel so badly for her baby.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Add to the TrimSpa angle:

When ANS lost all the weight as TrimSpa spokesmodel, there were stories floating around that she had been given the original formula (Ephedra based, and no longer legal when she was hired by them) and that is how she dropped so much weight.

I remember watching an interview with her back when she first got thin, & the reporter asked her how the pills made her feel & she said "they make you all crrraaaazy and wired!". That made me suspicious of an ephedra based diet pill.

I too am saddened by this, she seemed like she lived a tragic life and my heart goes out to that poor baby.

Diver

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
The whole Anna Nicole story is tragic. She was a woman that desperately needed to be loved. I can imagine the death of her son must have been devastating, even the birth of her daughter couldn't overcome such a tragic loss.

I cannot begin to understand how these men can jump up and claim to be her baby's father, don't they have any sense of decency? The paternity test needs to be done quickly to clear the matter up once and for all. I just hope whatever the outcome, her baby girl is given the chance to have a normal and loving upbringing, with devoted carers.

I feel so sad, but as F&I mentions, it's probably a blesssing that the daughter isn't old enough to understand what's going on. It's hard enough for us to understand, in fact it's impossible to understand.

I wonder who else is going to come out of the woodwork and feel proud about slapping his 'you know what' around a bit. Unbelievable.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
In the back of my mind, I keep coming back to the head injury. A family friend''s son died rather suddenly at age 12 or so. He was riding a dirt bike (this was back in the days where one certainly didn''t wear a helmet riding a bike of any kind). He feel and hit his head. He walked away fine. Later that night, he began to show serious flu like symptoms. He went to the emergency room & died. Something about swelling of the brain.

But who knows???

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I heard she had fallen, but hitting her head was not mentioned. Sometimes head injuries cause problems later, so that could be part of it.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i just googled the fall/head thing and it came up in two articles...one is the Australian article and here is another snippet...but again who really knows what''s what at this point.

"Sources tell ET that Anna Nicole was suffering from flu-like symptoms upon her arrival on Monday, but her fever had broken by Wednesday. That afternoon, she fell in the bathroom and hit her head. She said she was feeling fine, had a meal and went back to bed. Today, she retired to her bedroom to take a nap. When she did not wake after a few hours, she was checked on and found unresponsive. Her eyes were also dilated. Florida authorities held a press conference this afternoon to confirm the details of her death."

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Just now on MSN.com they were saying she had several surgeries since her baby was born, one of which was days before her death (a breast surgery of some kind) and had been prescribed several painkillers for them. They think she took too may and combined them improperly, and then had been drinking the night before her death. They said she probably had a very high tolerance to them so was taking too many.

That might explain the fever and flu like symptoms. I''m wondering why anyone would travel so soon after surgery. If you have to travel, postpone the surgery??? I don''t know, there just seems to be a complete lack of common sense considering she had a nurse with her, etc. Why did they let her drink? Just absolutely sensless....

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
when i heard a few days ago, i was shocked! i feel so sad for her baby....

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did say I thought it might be surgery, maybe she went to FL to have it done and had the nurse with her so she could recuperate in the hotel with a smidgen of privacy. I just feel badly for her, I think the paternity can be resolved, but all the drama will linger. Zsa Zsa''s hubby? NASTY. Clearly only one of them is the father. If they were all sleeping with her at the same time and each one thinks he COULD be the father I would understand, but hey, the Prince? But she did like older wealthy men. All the pictures I saw of her with Larry Birkhead they sure looked happy together...I have a gut feeling he is the dad, or why would they not just submitted to the test, prove Howard K Stern was the dad and move on?

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Yep, why not just do the test and get it over with. And Stern is in the Bahamas now, with the baby, in an undisclosed location. So predictable.

I have no idea why I care. I have been following it closely. I should be watching the presidential candidates.....

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Did anyone else hear/read that she and Stern were in FL to look at a yacht?

I heard that on one of the news reports the very first day and haven''t heard it again.
I''m thinking maybe they were looking at yachts to rent for their wedding, not to actually buy.
She doesn''t have that kind of cash, does she?

it''s all so sad for the baby

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/12/2007 2:23:04 PM
Author: Ann
Did anyone else hear/read that she and Stern were in FL to look at a yacht?

I heard that on one of the news reports the very first day and haven''t heard it again.
I''m thinking maybe they were looking at yachts to rent for their wedding, not to actually buy.
She doesn''t have that kind of cash, does she?

it''s all so sad for the baby
I did hear about the yacht, and the transaction was completed. Here''s some more information on that: anna''s boat

I think she was a lot of money (estate) and will gain over 400 million if she receives her ex''s estate.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Ah, so I wasn''t dreaming I heard that!

Well, it''s a boat, not a yacht.

I don''t know why, but I always thought she was struggling to fund her lifestyle
and living beyond her means.

CaptAubrey

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t begin to tell you how surreal this whole thing has been for me.

I actually went to law school with Howard K. Stern--we were both at UCLA when Smith was Playmate of the Year.

Not two people I ever expected to cross paths, and certainly not under these kinds of crazy circumstances.
23.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2007 4:30:41 PM
Author: CaptAubrey
I can''t begin to tell you how surreal this whole thing has been for me.

I actually went to law school with Howard K. Stern--we were both at UCLA when Smith was Playmate of the Year.

Not two people I ever expected to cross paths, and certainly not under these kinds of crazy circumstances.
23.gif

Wow, so did you know him or was he just going to law school at the same time as you? Did you have any impression of him back then?

CaptAubrey

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/12/2007 4:50:34 PM
Author: lumpkin

Wow, so did you know him or was he just going to law school at the same time as you? Did you have any impression of him back then?
He was a year ahead of me. We weren''t really friends, but he stood out because of his name, as you can probably imagine. This was about the same time that "Private Parts" (the other Howard Stern''s movie) came out. As I recall, he was just a typical stressed out law student. Somewhat geeky, and not a "hot-shot" by any means. Frankly, I would have sooner believed that he would have been abducted by aliens than hook up with ANS. But, I didn''t know him all that well.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2007 5:00:49 PM
Author: CaptAubrey

He was a year ahead of me. We weren''t really friends, but he stood out because of his name, as you can probably imagine. This was about the same time that ''Private Parts'' (the other Howard Stern''s movie) came out. As I recall, he was just a typical stressed out law student. Somewhat geeky, and not a ''hot-shot'' by any means. Frankly, I would have sooner believed that he would have been abducted by aliens than hook up with ANS. But, I didn''t know him all that well.
Me too, and I don''t know him at all.
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ann i always thought the same thing re: being strapped for cash. that is why i thought she did that TV show and also the trim spa endorsements and stuff, all for cashola. i always thought she kind of lived hand to mouth with using her fame from time to time to replenish her living money.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband said she is bankrupt, the bankruptcy court was involved in the issue of Marshall''s money. The boat was 39 feet, a nice boat and could have been quite expensive but is not considered a yacht...but for someone living hand to mouth, a yacht and ten carat diamond are a bit excessive, considering she was apparently asked to leave the house in the Bahamas for non payment of rent...

CaptAubrey

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/12/2007 6:03:23 PM
My husband said she is bankrupt, the bankruptcy court was involved in the issue of Marshall''s money.
Yes, indeed, and the progress of this case has been as bizarre as every other element of her life. In a nutshell:

-Her late husband Marshall''s will was probated in Texas.

-During probate, ANS filed for bankruptcy in Los Angeles.

-For some reason, Marshall''s son Pierce filed a claim in bankruptcy court alleging that ANS had defamed him during the Texas probate proceedings, to the effect that he had defrauded her out of her rightful share of the estate.

-She filed a counterclaim alleging that, in fact, he had defrauded her, charging him with what''s called ''tortious interference with expectancy,'' i.e. that he had thwarted Marshall''s efforts to put her in his will. This claim already formed the basis of her case in Texas probate.

-The bankruptcy court then proceeded to decide these claims in ANS''s favor, and awarded her about $450 million.

-The Texas probate court decided in Pierce''s favor and awarded her nothing.

-Pierce alleged that the bankrupcty court did not have jurisdiction over a state probate matter and sought to reverse the ruling in ANS''s favor, appealing first to federal district court--which reduced the award to $44 million--and then to the Ninth Circuit. This is the one that went to the Supreme Court, where he lost, but only on the issue of jurisdiction.

-The case is now back in the Ninth Circuit. I do think her bankruptcy proceedings (as opposed to the peripheral issues surrounding the counterclaim) are final, however.

Even though ANS and Pierce are now deceased, the case will live on through their estates.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gotta love it.

Saw H K Stern saying he would never let ANS''s mom near the baby, and that they were only days away from getting married. Was he trying to make sure, esp. with her son gone, that he got the money from the Marshall suit? As for three or however many men claiming paternity, it is certainly stupid to lie, once the baby is tested, and the men are, we will know. Of course, all of them, if they were intimate with her, could believe they are the father. I also heard they had pictures of her in bed with some Bahamian official and also pictures of her fridge containing methadone it along with something else...

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
oh karumba, Diamondfan, you are right, photos in the Bahamian Tribune of ANS in bed (fully clothed) with the immigration minister who approved her residency last year. Bahamian officials are apparently checking if she received any special favors. Looks to me like the minister should be asked that question
20.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
One question, When are the paternity tests going to be completed, and how long do they take???
Guess that's two questions.....
2.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I saw the baby on tv last night and she is sure beautiful. I think she looks like the ex-boyfriend who was first to question whether the baby was his or not....blond and blue eyed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results