shape
carat
color
clarity

Anna Nicole Smith

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 5:07:44 PM
Author: curlygirl
Oh this is just such tragic news. It''s all just too freaky. And Marilyn Monroe-esque. My heart goes out to that poor little baby. I hope they find some answers soon...
my thoughts exactly!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
I was shocked
32.gif
when I heard the news.

It's all such a Greek Tragedy.
Son dies, daughter born, mother dies, dad is ?????

I don't care how wacked out she was, when I heard this news, I just felt so sad for the life she lived.

I wonder if she ever felt any happiness in her entire life? If she was every really loved or able to love back? It seems like it was just one problem after another, one tragic situation after another, one user after another.

Really tragic, it breaks my heart.
8.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think it was anything other than a drug overdose..possibly intentional but who knows? I don''t think there was some big conspiracy here. She had been fighting for that money for years but I don''t believe she ever saw a dime of it to date.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
IF it is heart related, could the TrimSpa have anything to do with it....??

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 5:51:48 PM
Author: Ellen
Thats what my coworker said...she said ''i bet her heart just gave out from all those diet pills she was taking''...yikes!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 5:53:35 PM
Author: Mara

Date: 2/8/2007 5:51:48 PM
Author: Ellen
Thats what my coworker said...she said ''i bet her heart just gave out from all those diet pills she was taking''...yikes!
I wondered that too.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
so sad! poor baby girl!
39.gif
I''ve heard a lot of "conspiracy" rumors running around too.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Yup, I was thinkin'' the TrimSpa thing too!
6.gif

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is saddening...but what is more sad is that it didn''t come as a shock to me
7.gif
She had a tragic life, and it was clear she wasn''t able to handle everything that went along with her "fame"...her poor child though.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
If she had a heart condition she should not have been taken those diet medications. How sad, and the baby is worth a bundle and I am sure there is going to be a lot of activity about her and the money.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oddly enough I was surprised. Because it echos the death of her son. Terrible to leave the daughter all alone. I hope she''ll be well taken care of. But I don''t count on it.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Supposedly her mom made a comment a few months ago about what if she died, would Howard get her money? Unless she changed her will, he is not legally her husband unless I missed something, so he would not get anything. The daughter would, but there is still ongoing litigation about her share of Marshall''s estate. She always seemed to be on something when I saw her interviewed or watched her show, it was really sad. When she lost the weight recently she really looked great, and her son''s death clearly was a terrible and tragic thing, so maybe she was taking meds now to help get through all of this stuff...but if she was taking too much or had a heart issue, and all those diet pills had affected her, it is just a terrible sequence of events.

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
The thought crossed my mind about the Trim Spa too! Or it could have been the combo of some illegal or legal substances she was abusing in addition to that.

I watched the guy from ET (Mark Stein?) on the Today show this morning, and he mentioned that when he conducted his interview with her and Howard (the final interview she did in fact), that he knew they were planning to get married and that Anna even told Howard the exact ring that she wanted him to pick out for her, which lead him to believe they were indeed planning a future together.

I don''t know if she would really plan to kill herself if she had plans for the future. What a crazy hollywood mess!
33.gif

metro

Brilliant_Rock
This pic was taken at a basketball game 2-days before Anna's death. This doesn't look like Anna.

r2229259493.jpg

merrijoy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/9/2007 11:06:49 AM
Author: metro
This pic was taken at a basketball game 2-days before Anna''s death. This doesn''t look like Anna.
Does/Did anyone notice that both her and Howard always have those lines under their eyes. I started noticing this after the birth of her daughter.

And beware my accusations again - I am so curious if she had a will and if it was changed recently. For me it would all just be too obvious - off the son who might have been in the will, get married (quickly), change the will, off Anna - all very sad.

Meredith

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Sad - but even weirder. I suppose the money would go to her baby girl. The "father" controlling the money, unless her will specifically said something else.

Also, in the most recent Mark ET interview, he mentions that she was very defeatest - not more upbeat like she was in October. Could have been suicide. But, she could just be plain tired from being a new mom? They mentioned that she fell and hit her head pretty hard the day before. Could have been anerism of some type.

Well, I suppose time will tell. They autopsy today.

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
They also mentioned on Today show that the bodyguard had found her face down in a swimming pool unconscious....

33.gif
33.gif
33.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I forgot about that. I thought Stern found her & the body guard revived her. They mentioned the body guard was a paramedic. I suppose that is not unusual.

weird

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is from Perezhilton.com

Before her tragic death, Anna Nicole Smith was planning a big spla$hy wedding to her alleged lover and lawyer, Howard K. Stern.

A master at exploiting Smith''s pain for financial gain, Stern orchestrated a "commitment ceremony" with the former Playmate last year. He then sold those pics to for a big sum of cash.

Howard also arranged for Anna to appear on Entertainment Tonight and get paid....a lot.

In her final interview with ET''s Mark Steines, Smith revealed plans to legally marry Stern later this month (and no doubt cash in on the big event). Their "commitment ceremony" was not legally binding.

Said Steines, "I can tell you I had plans to come back down here [to the Bahamas] on the 23rd of February to attend and cover their wedding. Howard had proposed. They came here alone when they picked up the boat. Howard was going to pick up the ring. She wanted a 10-carat diamond ring. She didn''t care necessarily about the quality or the clarity but she wanted it to have color and they were here planning a future."

If Howard has his way, Entertainment Tonight will have three cameras at Anna''s funeral and People will send ten reporters!

I wouldn''t be surprised if we learn that they married secretly (recently) or she at least changed her will. He is one sketchy sketchy man. My heart goes out to her mother and that baby girl
8.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Um...OT but can anyone help me with my avatar? It''s all distorted.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
very sad

it now sounds as if her death was not illegal drug related. and not along the lines of any funny business

but I feel she was taking prescription drugs and maybe a combo of those along with something she might have
taken for flu like symtons

:)

Brilliant_Rock
I suspect she overdosed, probably on narcotics, maybe with some benzos - intentional or unintentional we will never know. Will see what the tox reports show. So sad.

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Very, very sad indeed.

They said there were no illegal drugs found in the room. They did not say that illegal drugs did not contribute to her death, though. They could have all been "done" or disposed of prior to the police's arrival. They have to rely on toxicology reports to reveal the truth on that.

It is a bit suspicious that they found so many prescription meds in the room, but no pills were found in her stomach...would lead one to believe that she snorted or shot up something.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Edit:

Nevermind. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Ok. Am I missing something? What money? I don''t think she has ever gotten any money from the estate. Everything I have read implies that her chances for getting anything were not that good.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wonder why she had her own nurse with her? I thought maybe she had some plastic surgery and was recuperating there. No illegal drugs were found, she supposedly collapsed in her room. Even without a binding marriage, she surely could have changed her will. With the son out of the way, who knows? She did have a drug issue, it sure seemed to me each time I watched her speak her speech was slurred and her eyes were glassy. The photo of her from a couple days prior looks bad, but they also said she was sick when she checked in, flu or stomach flu or something like that...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must confess I''ve been watching the E channel on and off all evening...and it''s nothing but Anna Nicole related stories/news. Even Larry King tonight was ANS related. It''s all very sad...when I first heard the news yesterday I was not shocked, just saddened to hear that things had taken such a turn. I really hope she is in a peaceful place now, with her son, and feel so sorry for her young daughter and loved ones that they are left to deal with the chaos that was her life.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2007 12:19:26 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Um...OT but can anyone help me with my avatar? It''s all distorted.
Hi hudson, yes, we need to get you back to normal.
9.gif

This is a link to resize pictures.

After you upload your pic, click "more options". Then click "specify your own height and width". Put 96 x 96, click to resize.

http://www.resizemypicture.com/resizer/resizer-main.php

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
She was an addict and has been in rehab before. When Daniel died a few months ago, a report came out that he and his mom used to do methadone together. I think it was an accidental drug overdose, like her son. Whoever said benzos may have been in the mix too, I agree.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results