shape
carat
color
clarity

Anna Nicole Smith

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I heard that on Larry King from this blonde who grew up with her and is supposedly god child to both of the kids, and she went down to the Bahamas a while back to see her and was denied access. Then, HKS''s sister claimed that she never heard of this woman, she (the sister) spent a couple years being around ANS almost daily and so how would this woman never be around and her name never be brought up if she was ANS''s supposed best friend? ANS did not want to go the hospital so they did not take her but 105 fevers in adults are serious. I think she has some type of surgery in the States. Apparently also there were two 911 calls, the first to the Seminole police because the hotel is on Indian Sovereign land and the Hollywood police do not have jurisdiction over it, but then they were called later. No one knows how much time elapsed btwn the two 911 calls and could she have been saved, and why the nurse''s husband, who was also a paramedic, did not do CPR sooner, or why she did not do it either...just too many weird and sad things.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Methadone is an opioid, and is becoming a highly abused drug. I live and work in a small town, and the incidence of methadone abuse and deaths from overdose here are astronomical. It is prescribed here mainly for chronic pain, but people buy it on the street (non-prescription use). Those who abuse it often mix it with other meds (like benzos). I was told by a psychiatrist I used to work with that it is the most addictive drug and the hardest to quit.

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Wow- I just watched this video on tmz, which is apparently only a small clip of what was just played on Fox News. I must say, this is highly disturbing, not to mention sad, on so many levels. First, she was supposedly eight months pregnant in this footage, and seems to be high as a kite! Howard K. Stern claims that he "loved" her, and he claims that this is his baby! Are you kidding me?!? This video is proof, IMO, that he had no regard for her or her unborn child! I''m not saying that Anna was innocent in all of this by any means (I think it''s been obvious that she''s had a drug problem for a long time), but what man lets this happen to the woman he loves and his baby, taunts her, and then films it and talks about how, "This footage is worth money."? Disgusting.
29.gif

I hope that they run the necessary DNA tests and determine who the poor baby''s father is as quickly as possible. I pray that she isn''t his (personally, I don''t think she is), and that she''s returned to her real father- hopefully someone who actually cares about her.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
How disturbing. After seeing that video I wonder if she had a multiple personality disorder. Sometimes she seemed really intelligent and charming, other times trashy, or mean, and like here, a child. Then add the drugs and HKS.

In his defense, I think she was all about getting money. No one wants to speak ill of the dead, but she brought a lot of this on herself. She went after Marshall''s money and in turn attracted people to herself who were after her money. I felt so sorry for Daniel. He had absolutely no chance. I don''t think he got any training for life on his own and during the show I wondered how he was going to make it as an adult. It''s so utterly tragic and I hope Dannielynn has a better chance and that they get this mess straightened out soon.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2007 2:37:33 AM
Author: Kerbear560
Wow- I just watched this video on tmz, which is apparently only a small clip of what was just played on Fox News. I must say, this is highly disturbing, not to mention sad, on so many levels. First, she was supposedly eight months pregnant in this footage, and seems to be high as a kite! Howard K. Stern claims that he ''loved'' her, and he claims that this is his baby! Are you kidding me?!? This video is proof, IMO, that he had no regard for her or her unborn child! I''m not saying that Anna was innocent in all of this by any means (I think it''s been obvious that she''s had a drug problem for a long time), but what man lets this happen to the woman he loves and his baby, taunts her, and then films it and talks about how, ''This footage is worth money.''? Disgusting.
29.gif

I hope that they run the necessary DNA tests and determine who the poor baby''s father is as quickly as possible. I pray that she isn''t his (personally, I don''t think she is), and that she''s returned to her real father- hopefully someone who actually cares about her.
Yes. That statement stuck me just as much as her seeming condition.
38.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results