Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Taylor

• Paris

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
MY GOD!!! Chris can sing me a love song any night... day.. whenever!! WOW>>>>

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/25/2006 8:12:23 PM
Author: Diamonds are Hot!
Did Katherine tear her dress? Anyone else see that?

LOL>.. My daughter said "MOM!!!! You can see her... Koochie....Shouldn''t they put one of those fuzzy bars on that!!!" LOL LOL LOL LOL

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/25/2006 9:12:05 PM
Author: MINE!!
MY GOD!!! Chris can sing me a love song any night... day.. whenever!! WOW>>>>

oh ditto, ditto, ditto
30.gif
30.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I was entertained tonight!! Loved the Andrea Boccelli/David Foster combo! Those two together is pure magic!!! I can''t wait to see them perform tomorrow! Definetly idol highlight for me!

Katharine: I thought she sang the song very well. She did oversing a little. She looked beautiful. As always. Best female of the night.

Elliott: He did awesome. What the heck was up with Paula crying. God she''s a loon!!!!

Kellie: That song is full of longing and loneliness and passion. All I saw was dead doe eyes. I think she even smiled. You can''t smile during that song. It was so meh. I can''t write anymore. Oh yeah.. one more thing.. I hated the hair.

Paris: All the guests think she is a great singer; but I never see this. I think that the stage gets the best of her. She gets overexcited and oversings and overacts everytime. She didn''t sing the worse and after her performance she is not my pick to go.

Taylor: Didn''t connect with me. Sorry Deco
7.gif
!

Chris: I think i licked the TV. It was HOT. He really controlled his voice during the performance. I thought he used the criticism David and Andrea gave him to his advantage. It was HOT HOT HOT! Loved it!

My pick to go: Kellie! Two meh''s in two weeks = disaster.

E B

Ideal_Rock
OMG, who voted for Elliott? Bad, bad bad!
38.gif
Remember when he sang "Moody's Mood for Love"? He NAILED IT! It was flawless. I still maintain it was the best anyone's done this season.

I'll be right there voting with you, Mara!

ETA: FTLOD, I'm so, so glad Elliott did well!
36.gif
Thanks for the update.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
arghhh...I missed it!!
29.gif

I made it just in time to watch the recaps...and from what I saw I think Kellie needs to go!!!!! but if not I will settle for Paris leaving!!! What was up with Kellie''s hair????

Not sure I liked Taylor (from the little I saw)

I love love love love Chris!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I think that was a great song for him!!!

M~

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay ... so I thought it was Elliott''s night, until Chris sang. Now it''s a toss up. Chris would win me over except for one important minus: he looks DOWN HIS NOSE at the audience ALWAYS. He has GOT to learn that Constantine "look UP at the audience" smoldering come on. This "I''m an angry superior rocker" deal he has going on just didn''t COMPLETELY jibe with "sexy Spanish-tinged crooning".

#1 -(tie) ELLIOTT & CHRIS -- both looked & sounded awesome/gasp-sexy. Got chills from Elliott for the 1st time.
#2 - TAYLOR --- not his best night but god he''s handsome & at the end he ripped it
#3 - (tie) McMEH & PARIS -- MEH. Who knew K had humungo ta-tas? Nice hair Paris, too bad you riff like an old lady. They both annoy me. But sound okay-ish-ie. Bah!
#4 - KELLIE -- butchering it two weeks in a row is your ticket back to bum-fu-uh-town, that''s it, TOWN.

AFTER the show ... I say buh-bye KELLIE. Though McMEH was first ... and kinda sucky... those are the bottom two, I''d guess.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/25/2006 9:28:34 PM
Author: decodelighted
Okay ... so I thought it was Elliott''s night, until Chris sang. Now it''s a toss up. Chris would win me over except for one important minus: he looks DOWN HIS NOSE at the audience ALWAYS. He has GOT to learn that Constantine ''look UP at the audience'' smoldering come on. This ''I''m an angry superior rocker'' deal he has going on just didn''t COMPLETELY jibe with ''sexy Spanish-tinged crooning''.

hahaha deco you crack me up!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY i''m so excited to hear that Elliott did well (I only boycott this thread on WED NIGHTS so I don''t find out who is gone!!)...can''t wait to see it later after my grueling workout. Elleeeeeeooooooootttt!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok my recap

1)Kat: She''s gorgeous, did well, but was a HUGE song to live up too.
2)Elliot: I just loved him tonight. He did a super job and even look cute
37.gif

3:Kellie: bad song choice, pitchy, so not fun to watch or listen too. I agree, 2 bad weeks in a row is bye bye Kellie
4) Paris: She can sing, looked better tonight but sang another "old" song.
5) Taylor: I love him, but this was not his night
39.gif

6) Chris: HOT, Great song choice, Hot, great performance, Hot, soooo sexy, HOT oh and did I say HOT
18.gif
30.gif

I say Kellie''s time is up and she''ll be the one to go.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
ALright...I was at dinner...so no long live blogging.

I''m watching on Tivo.

Katherine- I just don''t have the McFehver. She just didn''t do it for me again. Song was too big. Facial gestures were too stupid. I watched the dress - I don''t think it ripped, just that it was so slit up the center that she could go to a gyno appt. right after she got off stage. All about multitasking. She''s a busy girl.

Elliot - Um, Paula...drunk much? Crying? Crying? I thought he did a nice job. But I must be honest...I did fast forward through part of his performance. To me elliot is like celery. I know it is good and I know I should like it. But I just don''t. I stink.

Kellie - God, she is dumb as a box of hair. And her hair looks so stupid...beauty queen circa 1989. She''s going home. Bad song...so pitchy. Poooooo.

Paris - Um, Farah Fawcett called...and she wants her feathered hair back. On the plus side, she doesn''t look like a secretary or a trampy vampy. And Memories? Um, Paris you are like two years old. How many memories you got? Anyway, the sing was alright.

Taylor - He looks good. Pants are a touch tight...and not in a good mick jagger kind of way. Song is a little dull. Boy...tonight has been a pile of meh. Perhaps Chris will save it. He seems a little bit pitchy and dull.

Chris - My little hottie boombalotti. Bryan Adams? I so do not puffy heart Bryan Adams. Chris laying on the floor? Yumster.
30.gif
My maturity is staggering. Love the outfit. And his sincere eyes. Gooooooo. I am biased. He is so my boyfriend. Like how he gave it an edge at the end. Vocals were strong. I love love love him. And man, Paula is a drunken idiot.

dballing

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/25/2006 6:31:07 PM
Author: Mara
decosbeau....here''s the REAL question.

do you like lemon or kiwi pie?

answer carefully.
11.gif

Neither, actually. I''m all about the chocolate pie. Preferably on one of those cool Oreo crusts.
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooh wrong answer decosboy...but its okay, you are cool just by osmosis. no worries.

okay my recap. i didn't feel like blogging lots tonite, i was too busy eating dinner...oh and dialing. i also don't feel that snarky tonite? what's wrong with me??? doctor?!

katherine...sounded great and i dont even really like her. but what was up with the hoo-ha showing through the slit in the dress? party.

what was wrong with paula's mic? she sounded so tinny and far away.

and who is sasha cohen?

elliott sounded fab and looked even better in his snazzy little suit...he was totally in his element with a song like that. big props.

kellie...what else to say but she butchered the song. it was really bad compared to the others tonite. evident. going home.

paris...sounded great, looked great finally!! i actually loved the hair. her voice is very powerful. but then...ugh the baby voice.

did anyone else see tori spelling in the audience? her ring looked small, how sick is that?!

taylor also did a great job i thought but he was a little staid. he either looks spastic or like he's about to fall asleep. there's no in between. that's a negative.

chris, i just friggin love you!!!!!! i can't say much else except he looked really HAWT and i LOVED his voice and the whole oohlalaperformanceiwannaeatyouup. there's paula going spastic again, but i'm with you girl! swimming in a sea of drool here.

i just tried for 10 minutes to vote for elliott and only got through 3 times. but i will keep trying...and then i'll work on chris.

honestly everyone was awesome tonite except kellie. the saucy mink may be grandpa-bound, i'm sorry to say. well not really sorry..but yanno.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
gosh is anyone else on the WC having issues getting through tonite??

i have been dialing for 40 minutes now and i have only gotten through about 10 times for elliott and 5 or so for chris.

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
I love Andrea Bocelli...I also felt that the idols got great assistance and critique from David Foster. The choice of love songs chosen by the idols was difficult for some, great for others.

Well, I didn''t post my thoughts right away because I voted right up until 11pm. I felt overall, the idols did great.

Katharine...Going first is never easy and she tried her best. I do agree that her dress was slit WAY too high and I wasn''t happy with that, but the color and style was perfect for her. Yes, she oversang in some spots, but performed this song very well, which I expect nothing less from her.

Elliott...He looked great, first of all...and he sang maybe the best I have ever heard him so I take my comment back about him having the ability to wing it tonight. He did absolutely marvelous!

Taylor...In the rehearsal with Bocelli and Foster, I thought he did better than in actual performance. Still liked him, but felt he missed the usual passion...still, very, very good.

Paris...She really tried in her actual performance, but I agree with the comment already made that she doesn''t really connect with the audience. She did alright, but just alright.

Kellie...Oh, Kellie...I agree that she just did not execute this song like she could have or maybe I thought she might of had the capacity to do. She is in the bottom three for sure, I feel.

Chris...Oh, Lordy!
emsmilep.gif
Yep, this song was a good fit...just so yummy and saucy, lickable and...sorry, almost couldn''t stop...He does need to do more of what Constantine did, with that connection to the audience...that was an excellent observation...because he hasn''t managed that just yet, I think he still has plenty of room--and time (hello, with a smoldering performance like that--er, no problemo--he is here to stay!) to improve...
emwink.gif

I say Kellie, Paris and Taylor for bottom three, with Pickler leaving. Tomorrow we will all find out for sure...

I really enjoyed this week''s performances...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i also voted up til 11pm and finally was able to get through many times for chris and elliott...yay!! we''ll see what happens tomorrow.

hmm my bottom three, definitely pickler...maybe katherine and paris as well.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I am full of snarkiness for others who may or may not be feeling up to snark par tonight!

Did anyone notice Simon laughing his ass off at Paula''s drunken crying spree over Elliott''s song? And here I didn''t think Simon had a sense of humor...bwahahahaha! Elliott was wonderful, but not worth tears unless you''re sprinkling cocaine on your cornflakes like Paula obviously is!

Chris was/is flaming hot and no tears, but plenty of drooling! Seriously, I can''t think of anyone right now who is sexier than he was tonight!! Hot damn!! Fuel for fantasies all over America, including mine! Yummy!

I don''t have McPheever, but she thought she was hot and seemed shocked that the judges didn''t agree with her! But, seriously Katherine, next time you were a slinky dress, wear looser underwear so we don''t see outline cut into skin...and cover your "koochie" in respect of MINE''s daughter! Come on now...

Paris...overdone as usual although she sure has voice! But, someone needs to tell that girl that "less is more"!

I love Taylor, and he almost got into it, but not quite! I like him in full-twitch mode the best!

I think poor little Pickler has lost her confidence, and she has been the worst 2 weeks running

All in alll I still think that Paris will be the one that is going home tomorrow night!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/26/2006 2:34:43 AM
Author: tawn

unless you''re sprinkling cocaine on your cornflakes like Paula obviously is!
ROFL!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
oohhh boo hooo....I never got thru on the phone lines last night! It was busy the whole time!!!!
I would have voted for Chris and Elliot....

I agree with most everyone here.....Kellie needs to GO!! I hope America really gets it right this time.......

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Hubby said he heard a blurb about dialidol. They have the bottom 3 being all the girls - paris, kellie, katherine. Could be by their performances. They have Paris going home.

Starset

Shiny_Rock
Sorry for the rest of the male perspective. I felt the need to keep it in context.

Katharine McPhee opened the show Whitney Houston’s “I Have Nothing.” Katharine knows it takes skin to win and was showing off her assets big time in a revealing bright yellow dress. Can I get a “HELL YEAH!” for cleavage?! And we nearly got the wardrobe malfunction we’ve been praying for – the high slit in Katharine’s dress actually popped a button (I know - I rewound the tape numerous times). I saw Paris, I saw France and I almost saw Katharine’s underpants!

http://blogs.phillyburbs.com/blog.php?p=5264&cat=97#more-5264

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
did any of the other PS''ers vote for Elliott or Chris last nite? or if you voted, for whom? just curious!!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
We tried to get through until 10:30 - repeatedly tried to vote for Elliott - busy..busy...busy.
20.gif
I still think it''s a conspiracy theory.

Is Elliott getting cuter or what?

Chris can sing me a love song anytime.....feel it HOT HOT HOT!@

Kellie seems to have peaked too early. But, I don''t think she will go home - too big a fan base. And, at least she knows when she isn''t good. Katherine just thinks she''s always GREAT.

Paris - she did good - but just too young to be believeable.

We shall see.

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/26/2006 2:34:43 AM
Author: tawn
I am full of snarkiness for others who may or may not be feeling up to snark par tonight!

Did anyone notice Simon laughing his ass off at Paula''s drunken crying spree over Elliott''s song? And here I didn''t think Simon had a sense of humor...bwahahahaha! Elliott was wonderful, but not worth tears unless you''re sprinkling cocaine on your cornflakes like Paula obviously is!

Chris was/is flaming hot and no tears, but plenty of drooling! Seriously, I can''t think of anyone right now who is sexier than he was tonight!! Hot damn!! Fuel for fantasies all over America, including mine! Yummy!

I don''t have McPheever, but she thought she was hot and seemed shocked that the judges didn''t agree with her! But, seriously Katherine, next time you were a slinky dress, wear looser underwear so we don''t see outline cut into skin...and cover your ''koochie'' in respect of MINE''s daughter! Come on now...

Paris...overdone as usual although she sure has voice! But, someone needs to tell that girl that ''less is more''!

I love Taylor, and he almost got into it, but not quite! I like him in full-twitch mode the best!

I think poor little Pickler has lost her confidence, and she has been the worst 2 weeks running

All in alll I still think that Paris will be the one that is going home tomorrow night!
I was thinking the SAME thing as I watched Katherine. Seriously - don''t wear underwear OR wear a thong. The shadowing effect of the lights - made it look really bad. It just doesn''t looked polished.

Chris was HOT. You know what scares me though? He seems like a SWEETHEART and I love that he is so dedicated to his family. (That is part of what makes him sexy...) But the thought of fame eventually getting to him... I just hope he doesn''t end up like all the other rock stars of the world. Total pigs.

I voted for Elliot, Chris and Taylor :)

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2006 12:55:26 PM
Author: Mara
did any of the other PS''ers vote for Elliott or Chris last nite? or if you voted, for whom? just curious!!

I voted for the first time this season! First time I was skeeeered for my beloved TAYLOR. (TAYYYYY-LLLLOOORRRRR!) Didn''t start voting til about 10:30 est ... got about five votes in after maybe 20 tries?

Right after the voting closed last night on both coasts DIALIDOL had this rank

#1 thru #3 TAYLOR
#1 thru #3 CHRIS
#1 thru #4 ELLIOTT
#3 thru #5 KATHARINE
#4 thru #6 KELLIE **
#5 thru #6 PARIS **

So they''ve started using a "range" for each contestant because of the margin of error I guess.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i dialed up til 11 and honestly i was only getting through about 1 for every 10 dials for most of that timeframe for both chris and elliott...it wasn''t until the last 10 minutes of the 2 hour timeframe for WC that i was able to get through repeatedly for Chris (i got through 7 times in a row in the last 10 min) but Elliott was still pretty busy....i think maybe i could estimate i got through about 30-40 times for each in a 2 hour timeframe. not super productive unfortunately...

oh and i found out that using my cell to do this doesn''t cost me because its my after-peak hours which i have tons of minutes for and there''s no roaming or LD where we are. so that is why i was like well i''ll just watch TV and hit redial for 2 hours!!! greg came home and was like ''what are you doing?'' tee hee. then he said ''isnt that show over yet?''. sacrilege!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t vote
38.gif
. I''m out of town and there was just too much going on for me to get to a phone and keep dialing. Plus, the family I''m visiting already thinks I''m nuts and that would have confimred it
9.gif
. I will be watching the results tonight and can''t wait to see who goes.

I''m still guessing Kellie, even with the votefortheworst gang, I''m not sure there''s enough to save her.

Starset

Shiny_Rock
We need a poll tiebreaker to see if PS gals are correct...

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I voted about 15 times for Chris, and about 10 for Taylor. I was going to vote for Elliott, but DVR''ed it and watched it after my son went to bed...and erased it without memorizing his number, but I''m not worried a bit because he''s not going anywhere tonight! Plus, I know you guys took care of the majority of his votes!!
emwink.gif

I''m still thinking about Chris and his fricken hot performance! I think it''s my favorite one of the season so far!

Starset

Shiny_Rock
Here''s something to tide over all you bald eagle lovers

normal_17.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results