shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on perfume smells..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with some smells on perfumes as I live in Canada and can order only on line..lol

Here they are:

Saks5th Avenue
Riverside Drive
Broadway Nite

Thanks,
35.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are Elizabeth Arden scents, yes? If so...I love Fifth Ave.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Comp ate my post!!!

As I was saying! I wear Bvlgari Omni Crystalline, and I constanly get compliments on it. It's fantastic! My Mom loves Romance by Ralph Lauren, it's slightly lighter... Then I used to wear Light Blue by Dior which I would say is even lighter than Romance. BUt I can't stop wearing Omni... I just LOVE it!
Perfume smells different on everyone. And I think a lot depends on age. For me I normally get women older than me complimenting me on the Omni, but it is popular even amongst my friends... Mid 20's

ETA! Whoops I thought she was asking about any sugestions. Sorry.. Can't help then!
3.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, can you order samples??? I never buy perfume without trying it on and wearing it for a bit, but that is just me because I am very sensitive to sents.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/4/2008 12:02:39 PM
Author: Skippy123
Wow, can you order samples??? I never buy perfume without trying it on and wearing it for a bit, but that is just me because I am very sensitive to sents.
Nordie''s lets you return it if you don''t like it...I''ve only returned a fragrance once and it was not a problem at all...will NOT make a habit of it, though, I just ordered the wrong version of one of my favorite scents.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Aren't those Bond No 9 perfumes?

edited to add: if they are, i kinda remember thinking broadway nite was too sweet for me.

Love Chinatown though
18.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/4/2008 1:03:34 PM
Author: elle_chris
Aren''t those Bond No 9 perfumes?

edited to add: if they are, i kinda remember thinking broadway nite was too sweet for me.

Love Chinatown though
18.gif
HI:

I do believ you are right! They ar eBond.

BTW Mara54: you can buy these fragrances in Calgary Dee--they sell them at Quorra in Bakers Hall. YOu can check it out when you visit--since we will be meeting very clsoe by!!!

cheers--Sharon

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/4/2008 1:25:36 PM
Author: canuk-gal

Love Chinatown though
18.gif
HI:

BTW Mara54: you can buy these fragrances in Calgary Dee--they sell them at Quorra in Bakers Hall. YOu can check it out when you visit--since we will be meeting very clsoe by!!!

cheers--Sharon
Hi Canuk, that''s right they are by Bond9 perfumes, do you know if they also have The Scent of Peace? I am looking forward to seeing you on the 16th. I got the information written down and put in the suitcase.
35.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/4/2008 3:11:50 PM
Author: mara54

Date: 3/4/2008 1:25:36 PM
Author: canuk-gal

Love Chinatown though
18.gif
HI:

cheers--Sharon
Hi Canuk, that''s right they are by Bond9 perfumes, do you know if they also have The Scent of Peace? I am looking forward to seeing you on the 16th. I got the information written down and put in the suitcase.
35.gif
HI:

Yanno, I can call them tomorrow and see if they have it in stock. I have seen it there in past.....I''ve bought two Bond scents there.....

check back here later and I may have more info
35.gif

cheers--Sharon

sera

Ideal_Rock
I keep hearing so much here about Bond No.9.... where can I buy samples online? I must have samples first as certain scents give me an immediate migraine... others are a slow catalyst to one. I''m not sure which particular scent/s do it so I can''t rule perfumes out by their description.

I''ve returned scents to Macy''s as well with no problems (Romance gave me a migraine, Envy Me disappeared on me, etc.).

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2008 6:42:21 PM
Author: sera
I keep hearing so much here about Bond No.9.... where can I buy samples online?
I''ve been wearing Scent of Peace for a little over a year now, and I love it. I bought a roller sample on eBay before buying my full-size bottle.

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2008 7:01:50 PM
Author: musey

Date: 3/4/2008 6:42:21 PM
Author: sera
I keep hearing so much here about Bond No.9.... where can I buy samples online?
I''ve been wearing Scent of Peace for a little over a year now, and I love it. I bought a roller sample on eBay before buying my full-size bottle.
I always forget about eBay for stuff like that. I''ll give it a try (and Scent of Peace is a lovely name... I may try that first!). Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results