shape
carat
color
clarity

Aaaaarrrrgh! Closing woes AGAIN!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
We''re selling my condo and the closing date has been pushed 4x and two weeks!!!
38.gif
I am so stressed out about this and need to focus and study for my licensing exam! The last date set is tomorrow, but the buyer hasn''t closed on their house yet! WTF?!?! I am soooo FRUSTRATED!!
29.gif

Please please please send us closing vibes for tomorrow! If all the stars align, they may be able to close in time and turn around hand have their docs so we can close!! The wedding bills are coming up and it would be so nice to have all that money sitting in the bank already.

This is seriously a buzzkill on my matching high
7.gif
8.gif
7.gif
8.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh geez, that stinks. I am sending you my strongest closing vibes your way ginger. Fingers and toes will be crossed too. Good luck!!!
1.gif

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Tell your realtor you want a dollar penalty for every day of delay past the agreed upon closing date. That will light a fire under the buyers to get their place closed and funds to you . . .

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ginger, life can be such a roller coaster, huh?! Sorry to hear you''re having a stressful time with your condo...I''m sending positive vibes towards Houston for ya!!!
35.gif
9.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''ve always said that closing the worst part of any real estate transaction.....

movie zombie

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Good luck gingerB! Good vibes coming your way!

Heather

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Yikes!!! best of luck and i hope that everything is finalized tomorrow!!! keep us posted on the outcome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results