shape
carat
color
clarity

A really good deal on a gorgeous setting for someone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone,
On one of my many searchers I came across this gorgeous split shank setting on clearance at solomonbrothers. It's incredibly affordable and gorgeous. I couldn't snatch it up because the clearance size ring is a size 6 and can only be sized up or down 1/2 of a size. I'm not sure what size center stone it holds, you'd have to ask them.

I hope one of you snatches this gorgeous setting for under $1400.

http://www.solomonbrothers.com/Search/JewelrySearchDetails.asp?sSKU=89825

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice catch, kcoursolle. Too bad it''s for a round and too large for me, otherwise I''d snap it right up.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2007 3:50:56 PM
Author: Harriet
Please let us know what else you find!
Will do!! Every now and then I find an awesome deal and I will definitely send the news the ps way because I rather have one of you guys snatch it up so I can see pictures!!
27.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
NICE ring. Hope someone gets that puppy and posts it in SMTR! Great find.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, kcoursolle, that''s gorgeous! I would just need a RB diamond to pop in there! And I could manage a 5.5...it might be a little big, but who cares with a setting that gorgeous!

I wonder if my fiance would go for a second engagement ring for me? Hahaha!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2007 10:27:50 PM
Author: thing2of2
Wow, kcoursolle, that's gorgeous! I would just need a RB diamond to pop in there! And I could manage a 5.5...it might be a little big, but who cares with a setting that gorgeous!

You could stick a colored stone in it! I thought about this except my fingers are too darn small.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm...wonder what size stone it will take...?? I am dangling my feet in the water...not sure to take the plunge just yet...

The price is just too good not to consider it. Has anyone seen the quality of Gonsher? (did I spell that wrong?)

DKS

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is really pretty. I hope a ps''r gets it! If I had a stone to put in it I would consider it!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Oh poo...Solomon just emailed me...

"Yes, it is on clearance and it takes a 1.50ct round center".

I need a little larger one. Some one snatch that puppy! I never knew of their clearance area. There are also many solitaire settings in that treasure box. So thank you KCoursolle...for the heads up! I sure hit all the clearance racks while shopping for other things!

Pearlmans also has a clearance area. Any other vendor that we know of?

DKS

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, my center stone is a 1.5 RB! But the split shank would not go with my wedding band and I don''t even want to open that can of worms right now!
9.gif

secondhandnews

Shiny_Rock
LOL! I also e-mailed them and was told the ring needs "about a 1.5 center." Wonder what is their definition for about 1.5. I bet they wonder why they are suddenly getting multiple inquiries for this ring! Even more trouble for me - we are going to Atlanta next week and will be staying within .5 mile of this store. Yes, I checked!

Kcoursolle - Not to hijack thread but I''ve wondered if you notice a difference in the color of your 4 I stones next to the center H stone. I am considering a remount. Problem is that I am having major commitment issues along the way.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2007 1:44:04 PM
Author: secondhandnews
LOL! I also e-mailed them and was told the ring needs ''about a 1.5 center.'' Wonder what is their definition for about 1.5. I bet they wonder why they are suddenly getting multiple inquiries for this ring! Even more trouble for me - we are going to Atlanta next week and will be staying within .5 mile of this store. Yes, I checked!

Kcoursolle - Not to hijack thread but I''ve wondered if you notice a difference in the color of your 4 I stones next to the center H stone. I am considering a remount. Problem is that I am having major commitment issues along the way.
You should check out the store and this ring when you are in Atlanta!! How cool, what a coincidence!

I can''t tell the color difference in the stones at all...and I''ve tried! I''ve sat and stared at them, put them on white paper, taken them in different lighting, etc...nope can''t tell the H from the I''s. It''s the middle one, but I can''t tell.

I can see warmth in the band in general when I hold it against some colorless (D color) CZ''s I have, but it''s not a huge difference.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Secondhand,

I had considered many designers by the photos on the computer, but when I go in to look, the little diamonds usually look cheap to me. I am talking about the standard brands that one may find at a chain type jeweler. So if you should go while you are there...please post some insight and opinion on that particular line. And any other thing that may be of interest!

Oh, and you can order extra whip on your Latte and just walk the .5 mile.....you''ll work that whip off before you get there!

DKS

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2007 12:33:05 AM
Author: kcoursolle

Date: 5/30/2007 10:27:50 PM

Author: thing2of2

Wow, kcoursolle, that's gorgeous! I would just need a RB diamond to pop in there! And I could manage a 5.5...it might be a little big, but who cares with a setting that gorgeous!

You could stick a colored stone in it! I thought about this except my fingers are too darn small.

Now that's an amazing idea! I don't have any colored stone jewelry but I love sapphires with diamonds whenever I see them on PS or in real life. You're tempting me, kcoursolle! I really do love this setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results