carat
color
clarity

A realistic wish list

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
My reasonable wish list:

1. A pair of diamond studs (.30-.50 ctw) - I have small ears

2. Upgrade my ering stone 1-2 times as my fortunes improve (upgrades at least 5-10 years apart)

3. Have my ering stone re-set in a custom setting

4. A nice solitaire pendant (That could grow?)

5. A bezeled eternity ring for an anniversary present (10th?)

6. A small cartier watch

7. Maybe some kind of rhr with an interestingly cut stone in a fun custom setting (JM?)

I think that pretty much covers all the places I wear jewellery.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Bezel sapphire and diamond baby ring.

Bezel diamond pendant, probably under a half carat.

Bezel pear solitaire.

I like bezels ::)

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Realistic wish list: an OEC between .75-1.50. A round brilliant in a yellow gold setting of around 1.0. (Very 80s) a tri color gold rope bracelet to replace one that a friend gave me in high school. Yellow gold 9ct Celtic cross to replace a 22nd birthday present taken by a boyfriend and never returned.

In process: A little something from Daniel M. A tiny bezel set diamond bracelet in yellow gold (wondering should it stay yellow or be plated/reset?)

Unrealistic but could happen. Over 2cts in an emerald, pear, or oval cuts.

Probably will not happen. 5ct emerald cut.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
My realistic wish list for the next 20 years:

Immediate future :naughty:

1) new platinum setting (already in the works and will have by Thanksgiving)

In the next 5 years:

2) platinum . 50ct. round diamond, bezel pendant on an 18" chain from Whiteflash

3) platinum .80ish ctw. bezel stud earrings from WF

4) platinum diamond band - not sure what style yet or from which vendor (probably WF or Blue Nile)

Way, way, way out there:

5) upgrade to a 1.25-1.5 princess or radiant cut diamond (furthest out, lol)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whenever I go back and look at previous posts, there is contridiction because as time changes, my interests change, so I cannot say this is a permanant wish, but I would like a pair of bezel studs. I already have a pair of .82 tcw ACAs and wear them daily and I know if I had bezel ones, I would alternate them with my ACAs and they'd get a lot of wear.

A few years back, I bought some must-haves (or what I thought were) and recently sold them b/c I discovered that I rarely wore them. I'm pretty much happy with my wedding set and a pair of diamonds in my ears. I only wear my TBTY pendant about 2 times a week.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
What a fun thread! I'm sure this will change, but in the next 30 years I would like these items:

1. A few of LM's string bands for stacking (at least 1 with diamonds, and a rose gold one with pink diamonds or pink sapphires)

2. Bezeled stud earrings, nothing too large, around 0.5 ctw (maybe with milgrain??)

3. A 0.5 ctw OEC bezeled diamond pendant (with milgrain??)

4. And my long term goal is to someday upgrade my ER to a 1.5+ ctw round or cushion in a LM setting, either a simple solitaire or a pave split-shank halo (I have a long time to decide, as thing probably won't happen for at least 20 years).

And I have some colored stone wishes too:

5. A round aqua in Gary Braun's beautiful Portuguese cut. I want to put it in a bezel setting from Heart of Water, maybe something like this setting but in all white gold:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/58578029/iolani-ring-with-11-plus-carat

6. An emerald cut tsavorite - not sure how I will set it, but it will be for a RHR. Maybe a split-shank with double claw prongs (no diamonds).

ETA: And I almost forgot - the next thing that I plan to buy is a setting for my asscher peridot (simple double bezel setting)

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Here is my plan -

1) Set my spessartite. I have put down a deposit for JKT to do that in January

2) Figure out how I want to set my mahenge spinel, and reset my sapphire. Right now I want to do halos for both (like the one Erica/Grace offer) but I think it would be weird to have 2 stones with the exact same setting. I will set my spinel after I figure out how to get rid of my condo.

3) Get a thicker diamond band than I already have (3-4 mm width) to wear as a wedding band without the e-ring.

4) No immediate plans for the e-ring. But in the future (5-10 years) I could see myself wanting to upgrade the setting. Especially if my finger size changes after pregnancy and my w-band no longer fits. My husband really wants me to keep the diamond, but said he would be happy to reset it if it is no longer working in the future. Right now it is fine and I have no desire to change it.

5) Upgrade my studs to a slightly larger size.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm currently working on 1.8 ctw 8-pronged diamond studs

After that I'd like to get my ER re-set to a 3-stone with diamonds down the side

After that, I really think i'd be set - but of course I like to call myself the Sarah Winchester of sparklies, so if I can't ever stop. We'll see. Hubster has been pretty patient with me, I don't know if I wanna push it.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
My list is simple:

1) Diamond studs about 1 tcw to 1.5 tcw.
2) Diamond jackets for the studs for a future B-day
3) 5-stone RHR about 2tcw for 15 year anniversary.

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
My wish list isn't too bad (compared to what it used to be :naughty: )

1) Diamond by the yard necklace (being made at the jeweler right now, should be ready in the next couple of days, I hope!!)
2) Upgrade my diamond studs. They are currently 3/4, and I'd love a pair around 1 1/2 (give or take, depending on quality) Maybe this will be my present to myself when I graduate college, in about 4 or 5 years :(
3) I wouldn't mind resetting my ering, it's a chunky setting that I do love, but I would rather have something a little more delicate, and maybe pave with a halo rather than chanel set sides. But, I will love it even if this is something that doesn't ever happen. If it doesn't happen, I wouldn't mind a smaller right hand ring, either a round or princess cut, with a halo and some beautiful pave.
4) Earring jackets. Just thin and cute, to add a little extra oomph!
5) An OEC bezel pendant. I would love around 3/4, but would still be totally thrilled with 1/2.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am having an off-day, having caught a viral infection from DH who caught it at the dentist :angryfire: (I can see a lawsuit coming - yuk!! dirty uncleaned instruments); and thus wanted to post an update to cheer myself up! :wink2:

Phoenix|1285309950|2719005 said:
My realistic wish list:

1) upgrade of my 3ct to a 4.5-5ct RB in F-G colour VS clarity (I may only get it in my fifties or even sixties - but it *is* a realistic target :wink2: :twirl: ...I reckon...hope!!). It'd be in a blingy Leon setting. Didn't happen, but I am not looking for a large RB any more (I have enough RB's). Am now after a honking EC or asscher.

2) an eternity band of 20-23 pointers (no, I *still* haven't reset the five stones my mom gave me but at least I now know that they will go into an eternity band). Checked. I got a full eternity band of 25pt's incorporating my mom's 5 stones; and I also got a 5-stone BGD band with 50pt's, he he! :naughty:

3) a larger FY cushion ring. Checked. I didn't get a large FY yellow cushion; but had my 1.53ct W-X cushion set into a gorgeous Victor C setting! :love:

4) upgrade of my 3-stone ring to one with larger stones. Checked, if anything the sidestones are a little too large! :tongue:

5) halo'ed stud earrings. Didn't get these. Don't want them anymore. Would like pear jackets to add to my 4.6ctw BGD studs.

6) another decent watch (am sick of my old Rolex - it is a model that only "aunties" wear here. Singaporean PS'ers will know what I'm talking about! :wink2: ). Checked, got an understated albeit still gorgeous mid-sized Patek Philippe.

7) a delicate but blingy bracelet (saw something at a local jewellery store that is quite affordable but not sure if hubby would let me spend the money! ::) ). Checked, but I took it apart and had the stones reset into my clustered earrings. Got another larger blingier bracelet. :naughty:

To be honest though, most of these goals, though realistic, may not happen for several more years, except for maybe 2, 5 and 6.

I also got a 2.656ct BGD millegrain pendant, which wasn't even on the wishlist. YAY! :appl:

So my realistic wishlist for the next few years are:

- reset my 3.02ct F VS2 diamond into the Emilya halo setting (hope to get it done next year)
- get pear drops for my studs (whenever)
- if finances permit at that time (whenever that is), a honking EC or asscher. If I don't get it, it's not going to be the end of the world. I have plenty of bling to keep me happy. Thank you, DH, if you're reading this.

That is IT - forever!! I don't want to buy anymore bling/ I have no more wishlist after this. Is this blasphemous to say on PS, lol?

Ok, that makes my sore throat a tiny bit more bearable! I think I'm gonna go play with my pretties - to perk myself up a bit more! :wink2: :cheeky:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Short-ish term: AAA tahitian pearl earrings and pendant. A platinum BGD Dream band with 7-10 ten pointers.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
an OEC :cheeky: :love: I have been saving my birthday money for the past couple of years.

maybe stud jackets (not sure)

I tend to have strong urges then I go for something but I usually wait it out for awhile and if my urge is still strong 6 months to a year down the road then I plan for it. I guess it helps me from changing my mind and making sure I do want the item. The new Preloved section does make that hard now to do!! hehe

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
That's a hard question because one run across jewels made by Cartier and Van Cleef & Arpels both modern and vintage that if one could manage (lol!) one would buy and put in a safe pretty much every day on the Internet machine.

Realistically there are two cheap for Cartier (and I mean cheap, lol!) gold pieces I want and hope to get in the next few months. I tend to be, what's the word, kind of selfless in regard to my SO getting and having nice and/or useful things, but these I need to have.

I think IRL you would probably see (I do) a lot less white metal jewelry and a lot smaller and lower quality diamonds than you see on PS. I can't keep up with Jones, so I don't try. Lol!

As far as the rest, we'll see. SO's .5 tcw studs come after my stuff. I hope we can get what we want soon- the prices of things seem to be going through the roof.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
hawaiianorangetree|1285254323|2717941 said:
Realisticly?

1.2ctw studs that are currently in the pipe line (one stone has been purchased and we are waiting for the twin to show up)

Martini setting pendant, not too sure on size I guess it would have to be bigger than the earrings and smaller than my ering (0.6-1.0ct)

An eternity ring to fit on the other side of my ering

Reset my ering in something to give it more presence and bling, halo maybe? (can't upgrade stone)

A nice right hand ring of some sort?

That would keep me happy over the next 10 years!

(my poor husband thought the diamond obsession would go away after I got my ering, little did he know!)

What fun!!

Well I got the studs, 1.23ctw

The e ring reset is currently in progress and will be something greater than I ever imagined possible. A graduated 5 stone.

Also in the market for a pendant (or a stone for a pendant) to probably go in the BGD Barbara (seems my tastes have changed!) I want a 6mm OEC stone, open to colour and clarity. An eBay refund should be in my bank account within the next couple of days so I can start looking again.

As for the rest that will have to wait until next year!

And I would like to add a really really long DBTY to that list.

And a tennis bracelet. :bigsmile:

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is a fun thread! I like to see how things have been acquired over time and how the lists change. :D My realistic wish list:

Channel Set eternity band to stack under my scattered band (this one is preeeeety close)
A 5 stone ring
Bezel tennis bracelet (ideally like the one another PS'er posted last week that had originally been a necklace)

Other than that, there are only a few other things on my wish list. This list seems doable over a long period of time. :D

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I pile on? :wavey: Nothing to compare.. but I did get a really awesome pair of Diamond Huggies... (Thank you Phoenix) :love: :love:

No new wish list...:

Easier: DBTY Bracelet.. hoping for AVR.. we will see :naughty: ''

On the list.. goal by next December if not sooner.. maybe Valentines Day!!! WISH, WISH, WISH: five stone ring

Longer term.. just nice to have.. DBTY Necklace to match if I do secure the bracelet...

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Speaking in the very long term:

A nice strand and a pair of earrings (drop pearl jackets from diamond studs)

A nice diamond in either a ring or a pendant

A coloured stone asscher with diamond baguette sides

A good, glowy ruby around 1.5ct

A diamond tennis bracelet

A neon tourmaline in rose gold

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ooo, I like this idea of revisiting the list on a regular basis! So, okay, first, the original list:

Circe|1285250124|2717902 said:
Hmmmmmm ... well, my next project is a ruby pendant which I'm obsessing over - does it count as a "wish" if it's already in the works? :rodent:

- pear-shaped ruby pendant, 1.11 carats, Burmese, unheated, bezeled in platinum
Done and done! Oddly enough, I wear it a lot less than I thought I would: looks like I'm less a stacking necklaces girl in my 30s than I was in my teens. It's a pity, 'cause while it took a little back and forth with the jeweler, it really turned out beautifully. Bah! Damn my fickleness - or my constancy, I suppose: as much as I wanted the ruby pendant, I just wear my bezeled pear all the time.

And after that ...

- diamond studs, 1.30 or so TCW, bezeled and milgrained
Done and done! They would up being 1.43 tcw, H SI2, courtesy of ID Jewelry, and I loves them, precious, yessssssssss.

- pear dangles, 2.5 TCW (which, practically speaking, means buying another diamond to match the one that I wear as a pendant so I can occasionally wear them as earrings instead, though I keep waffling on whether or not it will be a waste to have one of them in a box a lot of the time: practically speaking, probably not, since most people don't wear their fancy earrings 24/7, after all).
Still not king. I still like this idea, but it's receding in terms of immediacy, as I just had a baby, and, well, dangly earrings and grabby little hands seem like an iffy combination to me. But in the future. :)

- once I attain all these other laudable goals, and probably for a big anniversary, perhaps an even bigger pendant. Perhaps 2.5 or thereabouts?
Still a thing, but again, morphing a little - I've fallen in love with AVCs, and I think one would look gorgeous in a really ornate carved pendant. This may be what I'll dream of for, like, the 10th anniversary - a nice, warm, creamy AVC with strong fluor measuring around 8 mm square.

- a chunky baguette band in plat., with vertical baguettes - I love that look. For that matter, you can toss in a princess band and a bezeled marquis band.
Did I say vertical? Oops! I meant horizontal (not retrofitting, I really did!) - done twice over, as I got my 2.5 carre band for my birthday, and my 4 carat chunky emerald-cut band as an early anniversary present. Yummy - I wear these all the time. I was nervous that my ring size would change post-pregnancy, but glory and hallelujah, the pudge is slowly receeding.

And ... I think that's it, at least for the near future. I am imaginarily glutted. For some reason, things like bracelets and hoops just don't occupy my greed like pendants and earrings. :rodent:

In term of h unpredicted present - heh, I may have spoken too soon, as another of the year's purchases was my beloved platinum deco ruby line bracelet, which I adore. I also got my ears pierced a few more times, and spent 9 months dreaming idly about getting smaller studs in yellow and rose gold to follow a graduated line up from my primary 1.43 studs - well, lo and behold, the husband got them for me as baby bling. :rodent: Which is excellent, because I can wear them with the unexpected acquisition of my first Tiffany piece - an Egyptian revival yellow gold necklace set with turquoise (nice and short and strong, so I can wear it with the baby without fear). I love it when [the lack of] a plan comes together!

And for the revised future? I want:

- a nice, long, strong platinum chain for my pear: I currently wear it on a thick 20" platinum chain, but with the baby, it makes me nervous. So ... maybe twice as thick, and 24"? Am hoping to get this for my birthday.

- the aformentioned AVC pendant to wear on it alternately

- as a means of getting to the AVC of my dreams, after seeing a charm bracelet with differently shaped diamonds bezeled, I WANT one. I could start with a little AVC ... then get an asscher ... and maybe a navette ... on and on and on.

- the gorgeous shivery bib necklace of teeny-tiny bezeled rounds that I tried on at the last meet-and-greet. It's 4K for less than .75 tcw, but it's so beautiful.

- pearl drops. Big ones. Say, 14-16 mm? In a nice, rich, creamy white.

- a diamond crescent brooch already! I've been on the lookout for years, but I've yet to find one to call my very own. I saw one on eBay before I bought my earrings at 2.5 carats of big chunky old cuts, but virtuously passed it up as I was trying to maximize my earrings. Idiot! It went for less than $500, a deal I doubt I'll see again.

That's all I can think of for the moment - but we all know that's subject to change, don't we ....

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
MC|1288885701|2754895 said:
Whenever I go back and look at previous posts, there is contridiction because as time changes, my interests change, so I cannot say this is a permanant wish, but I would like a pair of bezel studs. I already have a pair of .82 tcw ACAs and wear them daily and I know if I had bezel ones, I would alternate them with my ACAs and they'd get a lot of wear.

A few years back, I bought some must-haves (or what I thought were) and recently sold them b/c I discovered that I rarely wore them. I'm pretty much happy with my wedding set and a pair of diamonds in my ears. I only wear my TBTY pendant about 2 times a week.

Since posting the above, I lost my ACA earrings and was blessed with a gift of new studs from a fellow PSer and I wear those daily (only take them out to clean or sometimes put them in my second holes if I wear hoops - I'm too afraid to put them down anywhere!). Bezels aren't a priority anymore.

I just don't wear any other jewelry! I lust and lust over stuff, but try to remind myself that I just wouldn't wear those things. The ONLY thing I really would like is to reset my diamond. I don't want to upgrade my stone as I'm very sentimental and it sparkles like crazy for it's modest size, but my ring is old and has been resized a couple times and it's pretty much served it's purpose. But, getting a new ring will be down the road at some point.

The other thing is I have an emerald cut citrine and two square baquette diamonds that I would like to make into something, but I don't know what...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1285319222|2719063 said:
I only have four true "wants", and only one of them is really out of reach right now:

1. saving for a 5/7 stone ring for my mum is at the top of my to-do list
2. a french cut blue or red sapphire eternity in unplated wg for an anniversary
3. 1.5-2ctw OEC studs (this is a long-term goal)
4. 8-8.5mm freshadama drops for my studs

It's interesting. Before we got married my list was much, much longer, and much more extravagant. Now... other things matter so much more, somehow.

Now... I'm completely head over heels in love with my wedding set and don't want anything more than an anniversary band on my hands, I prefer studs anyway (nixing any real need for the pear drops I've wanted for years), though I do want pearl danglies ::) I have my thali chain for my (very) occasional necklace cravings and the charms will be strung on a bracelet that I've yet to find - I might put a diamond circlet or something such on there too, but it won't be a big or pricey venture.

How crazy!

1. I have everything together for my mum's ring, now she just needs to *decide* on a setting and I need to actually have it made...
2. Kicked the eternity off the wishlist, it'd look terrible with my graduated five-stone
3. 2.5ctw OECs are currently being set into 8-prong martini studs
4. Scrapped the drops as well, can't stomach spending on pearls since finding out that DH doesn't particularly like them

The thali sits in my jewellery box untouched, as do all my other necklaces - my dislike for things around my neck is apparently something I'm not going to overcome anytime soon! I'm not going to do anything with the charms as they're made of super soft 22k that I wouldn't dare actually wear anywhere anyway...

Just a year later my list is totally different:
1. For my 5stone to turn out perfectly!
2. Halo jackets for the studs - single cuts, probably, since there's no way I can convince DH to splurge on the baby OMCs I saw at DBL :rodent:
3. A bracelet to wear with my BGD cushion bracelet. A DBTY with rose cuts surrounded by *full cut* melee. I saw a flower pendant at Tiffany with rose cuts and full cuts last year and the combination is enthralling :love:

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm.... Interesting.
manderz|1289500485|2761825 said:
My wish list isn't too bad (compared to what it used to be :naughty: )

1) Diamond by the yard necklace (being made at the jeweler right now, should be ready in the next couple of days, I hope!!) Done, but considering a re-work. Thinking of taking apart my 3 stone and putting the center into a bezel in the middle of it.
2) Upgrade my diamond studs. They are currently 3/4, and I'd love a pair around 1 1/2 (give or take, depending on quality) Maybe this will be my present to myself when I graduate college, in about 4 or 5 years :( Managed to make this one happen early. I did get them for graduation, just not the one I had in mind. Ended up with 1.3ctw bezels from ebay, :love: :love: :love:
3) I wouldn't mind resetting my ering, it's a chunky setting that I do love, but I would rather have something a little more delicate, and maybe pave with a halo rather than chanel set sides. But, I will love it even if this is something that doesn't ever happen. If it doesn't happen, I wouldn't mind a smaller right hand ring, either a round or princess cut, with a halo and some beautiful pave. Still wouldn't mind a reset, though no halo. Just something a bit thinner, or maybe having the shank of my current setting shaved a bit thinner. A RHR is not even on my radar anymore, I just wear my plain little eternity now, and rarely change.
4) Earring jackets. Just thin and cute, to add a little extra oomph! Wouldn't mind it, however, not actively looking
5) An OEC bezel pendant. I would love around 3/4, but would still be totally thrilled with 1/2.That will be my next graduation present, though I can't help but look now anyway...

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
stargurl78 said:
What a fun thread! I'm sure this will change, but in the next 30 years I would like these items:

1. A few of LM's string bands for stacking (at least 1 with diamonds, and a rose gold one with pink diamonds or pink sapphires)
I still want some thin bands, but might go with some cheapies over the LM ones.

2. Bezeled stud earrings, nothing too large, around 0.5 ctw (maybe with milgrain??)
Completed - I got my studs, but went with 8-prong settings instead of bezels and I'm thrilled with them!

3. A 0.5 ctw OEC bezeled diamond pendant (with milgrain??)
I purchased a .5 ct diamond for a pendant but haven't set it yet. And its an RB, not an OEC.

4. And my long term goal is to someday upgrade my ER to a 1.5+ ctw round or cushion in a LM setting, either a simple solitaire or a pave split-shank halo (I have a long time to decide, as thing probably won't happen for at least 20 years).
Like I said, not happening anytime soon. I have been setting aside $125/month towards it though to save up since I don't think my husband will be interested in paying for it :rolleyes:

And I have some colored stone wishes too:

5. A round aqua in Gary Braun's beautiful Portuguese cut. I want to put it in a bezel setting from Heart of Water, maybe something like this setting but in all white gold:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/58578029/iolani-ring-with-11-plus-carat

Completed - I bought an aqua and had it set in this exact setting. I still need to make a thread for it.

6. An emerald cut tsavorite - not sure how I will set it, but it will be for a RHR. Maybe a split-shank with double claw prongs (no diamonds).
This is still on the wishlist but I don't think I'll have the funds for it anytime soon.

ETA: And I almost forgot - the next thing that I plan to buy is a setting for my asscher peridot (simple double bezel setting)
Completed - set in a simple argentium silver JKT bezel ring and I LOVE it.

Newly added items for my wishlist:
-Oval blue sapphire in a chunky halo ring setting with a plain shank (with rose cuts in the halo).
-Jackets for my studs.

LittleRiver

Shiny_Rock
I love seeing how everyone's taste has changed -- or not!

I didn't participate in the original thread, but here's my realistic wish list:

Plain platinum wedding band
1 tcw five-stone band
Classic two-tone watch

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Boy, mine completely changed. I didn't do anything I was going to do.

This year? I want an OEC bezel necklace in yellow gold (I have a wee one now, I want MORE! ;-D)
Set me spess
Maybe a 6mm CS of some sort to put in a DM diamond halo pendant.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love seeing how everyone's list has changed! I didn't participate in this last year- hmm- now I have to think of a wish list :)

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
A pair of OEC studs

Lots more garnets to go in my collection...

A few more pieces by my husband's great-grandfather who was a fairly famous jeweller in Germany before WWII.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OEC studs - about 5.5 mm each.

Eternity ring - small enough to wear with engagement ring, large enough to wear on it's own.

Dangle diamond earrings. The ones by VC that were for sale recently similar to my dream pair!

I'm always adding to my vintage wedding band collection.

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
I wasn't par to of the original thread but here is my realistic wish list

I would like a new e-ring. I am totally in love with this ring at JBEG http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.c...ut-Diamond/19566443_WvnPGL#1532665509_gPmdvhf

I would like an alternating marquise yogo sapphire and round OEC bezel miligrain band to wear as a wedding ring

I want to recut my current e ring diamond and have it set in a pendent with a halo of french cut sapphires on a 22-24 inch chain (maybe yogos if I have the extra $)

A five stone with OECs 1.5-2 ctw (its sort of in the works but still at least a year away)

A few antique stacking bands I would love one that alternates ruby and diamond and maybe an all diamond one too to stack with my five stone

Ah PS what have you done to me?!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results