shape
carat
color
clarity

**A Milestone**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have almost made it through an entire day wearing my rings! BOTH of them!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!!!! Really???? That is huge ame, good job!!!!! Now let''s see you do it again tomorrow!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
3.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha yea Im getting there. Im about to slip them on for the day. I usually wait till Im at work to put them on because that way I don''t crud them up with makeup or soymilk when I am getting ready.

I actually bought a new blanket for my bed just in case I decide to sleep in one of them. Not likely but you never know.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Ame, I thought of you yesterday! I was going to run some errands and was only going to wear my wedding band (don''t wear the ering when doing errands), however the oven-repair man was supposed to be coming over at some point yesterday and I didn''t have time to wait for him. So I grabbed the box with my ering in it and slipped it into my purse! Didn''t want to take chances and come home to no ring!! But I thought, "gosh, I feel like Ame, walking around with my ring in a box!!!"
9.gif

And way to go on your progress!!
2.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im just going to make everyone else insane too I think

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
way to go Ame
36.gif
36.gif

(what a riot!)
9.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its sad. And you know I inspect them each night too.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s ok, better to be safe than sorry.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Ame I know we tease you sometimes for taking such obsessive care of your rings
9.gif
but I do think it''s great that you care about them so much and make sure they are clean and secure!! They will last you forever, that''s for sure!
16.gif

youngster

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/21/2005 4:50:44 PM
Author: IrishEyes
Ame I know we tease you sometimes for taking such obsessive care of your rings
9.gif
but I do think it''s great that you care about them so much and make sure they are clean and secure!! They will last you forever, that''s for sure!
16.gif
Unless some silly cow comes up behind her and slams her hand into a door at the mall, which we know NEVER HAPPENS.
9.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha!

My HUSBAND gets a giggle out of it but likes that I take care of them so much. My family has a cow making fun of me though. It drives my friends crazy.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have made it almost 13 whole hours! Mind you I have done several inspections....

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Ame!

So happy for you! Bet your rings look fabulous together! I checked out your beautiful wedding photos and you look so happy in love!

Congrats,

Lori
21.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI! Thank you! We were very happy. He is very "serious" at formal events so I was glad when the actual wedding was over and he relaxed. He looked stiff!

I was just discussing with Patty that the three of us need to get a date figured out to meet up! HOpefully Ill have my professional proofs by then.

Still on...they are so pretty...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great ame, good for you.

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait to see them! I have been traveling the roads this summer with daughter and my nephew. We did the Branson thing, and how could I forget that its nearly 4 hrs??? We are going to Florida next month and we have been back and forth to Nashville. I have missed a lot of threads and im catching up!

By the way, just had my plat band polished for the first time and was thrilled with results, probably will polish every month now! I just love the eternity band from whiteflash just wish I could have a huge cushion cut to go with it!

So glad all is well with you and the hubby
21.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha that huge rock to go with it is always nice!

Yea I love my rings when freshly polished. :) This e-band is awesome. I just wish I could relax enough to not use my hand differently. I completely reached over myself with my right arm to get change backat Taco Bell the other night! The girl looked at me like I was smokin rock or something.

4 hours is too long....we drive to Dallas to see my InLaws and thats like 12. Ugh. I hate that.

Let me know when you wind down and we can figure out a good time and place. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results