shape
carat
color
clarity

90 plastic surgery's later....

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those boobies were huge! I freaked out at the part where she was describing the pigskin support built into her stomach! :errrr:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Oh yuck! He was good looking originally. Now he looks weird. If he messes w/his nose again, he'll end up like Michael Jackson -- his autopsy said his nose collapsed from all the surgery, leaving only nostrils with a little rim around them. This poor guy needs some real accomplishments. Wait till all that glop starts to sag as he ages, melting Ken doll!

--- Laurie

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Maisie|1350508096|3287296 said:
Those boobies were huge! I freaked out at the part where she was describing the pigskin support built into her stomach! :errrr:

It looks like her boobs aren't the only thing she has been messing with - her lips and nose are very strange!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
he doesn't look like Ken at all. I am disappoint.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those two ain't gonna to be happy when everything is sagging down to their knees.

Instead of plastic surgery I spent my money on therapy to help me be at peace with how ugly I am. :D

0mg.jpeg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I can't even breathe when my 14lb cat is sleeping on my chest. She is carrying two of them on her chest!!!

And yea, he was way cuter pre-surgery.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
My question is; why does the woman with the size L boobs even bother wearing makeup?

Nobody is ever going to look at her face!

And what kind of life is that? :nono:

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Where does Ken find the money to have 90 plastic surgeries? They aren't exactly cheap, even with the frequent flyer discount.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just don't understand extreme facial surgery, and I think it makes men look so feminine. This guy doesn't look like a Ken doll to me, he looks like a pretty (and startled) woman with very short hair.
Ah, well. If it makes him happy, so be it.

I can't even imagine wanting bigger boobs.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven|1350518996|3287413 said:
I just don't understand extreme facial surgery, and I think it makes men look so feminine. This guy doesn't look like a Ken doll to me, he looks like a pretty (and startled) woman with very short hair.

Some men want to look like women, and vice versa.

_1387.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

THIS is what has been missing from my life!!! Extreme plastic surgery addiction!
Boooooooo

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy crap, I finally got that video to load. He… looks.. horrible. I'm in no way against plastic surgery, at all, but if the idea is to beautify yourself, why make yourself look unrealistic? Fake? Dare I say ugly?

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1350522706|3287470 said:
I see your real life Ken doll, and raise you a real life Barbie doll:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/22/valeria-lukyanova_n_1444169.html

and for those with FB:
https://www.facebook.com/ValeriaLukyanova

I think she's pretty! She obviously has the colored contacts that extend the iris out to give her a doll-eyed look, and the eye makeup is done to accentuate her look. Those contacts were all the rage a few years ago in Asia. Maaybe some ribs were removed. And a little bit of boobs were added... they only look really big because she's so thin. Aside from that, she looks pretty. Can't say the same for some of her friends tho, they look a little creepy.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This all disturbs me to no end, and I don't know why. Maybe because the idea of bringing attention to yourself by doing something permanent and extreme frightens me, because they have such a warped sense of what is attractive. Actually, I didn't get the impression that the woman with the 7th biggest breasts in the world really enjoyed looking like that, but just did it to earn a living. Not my choice!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow. I think he kind of looks like a girl! That sleek face, and his bubble butt!!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow....just wow...he looked better before the surgeries to me...the women well those things look scary to me...crazy looking both of them...I understand a little nip and tuck on the face as we age (my mom if having a facelift next week) to tightening saggy things up...but those 2 take it to extremes :errrr:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very sad to think that they are so unhappy with what they were born with to have to undergo such extreme surgeries. Both were such beautiful individuals before undergoing the knife but I guess they did not see themselves that way. I cannot imagine the back pain she has to put up with, not to mention finding the right clothes that fit and trying to sleep comfortably. It's like being pregnant perpetually, except that it's not the abdomen but the chest that's big!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't look at the picture but I did watch some documentary type show and it showed how Mitch Burns (vocalist for Dead or Alive), is obsessed with plastic surgery and each time he gets it it just becomes worse and worse. They also talked to girl that was on the Hillz and she admit she did too much plastic surgery. I think Mitch Burns got an infection too from his plastic surgery. I think since I never had plastic surgery that I never stopped to think your body can get infections; I think he Burns almost died from one of his surgeries. After watching this show, it made me so incredibly sad to see someone so not happy, searching for something until they are happy. I am not saying this is everyone, just in this particular show.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Skippy, and I thought Michael Jackson was bad! Your guy Burns is the most radical I've seen. He doesn't even look human anymore.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1350570430|3287801 said:
Wow, Skippy, and I thought Michael Jackson was bad! Your guy Burns is the most radical I've seen. He doesn't even look human anymore.
did you google his story?

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Another freak show.

It has to be a psychological disorder that certain people have. Their reality is skewed, and they really don't understand how ridiculous they look. Whatever their reason for doing it, whether they say they know what they're doing, regardless of their assertion that they are fine. They are not fine, okay, normal, or happy with who they are.

These people need therapy. Lots of it and now. Before he is sickened from silicone leakage, and she suffocates to death.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HollyS|1350572413|3287828 said:
It has to be a psychological disorder that certain people have.

It's called Body Dysmorphic Syndrome.
Besides extreme plastic surgery BDD also leads some sufferers to bulimia and anorexia.

Wikisnip: "Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD, also body dysmorphia, dysmorphic syndrome; originally dysmorphophobia) is a type of mental illness, a somatoform disorder, wherein the affected person is concerned with body image, manifested as excessive concern about and preoccupation with a perceived defect of their physical features."

Read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Am I the only one that thinks he looks like a Kardashian now? I can't believe how similar he looks to Kim Kardashian!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results