shape
carat
color
clarity

$350,000 of Jewelry Stolen From Unlocked Bentley

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Am I a bad person that I don''t feel bad for her? How stupid can someone be???

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Who the heck leaves their Bentley unlocked?
38.gif
Not to mention with 6 figures worth of jewels inside!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2008 7:49:47 PM
Author: joflier
Who the heck leaves their Bentley unlocked?
38.gif
Not to mention with 6 figures worth of jewels inside!

She can''t be too bright: left a wallet/cash in another unlocked vehicle in the same garage...

No tears for her from me!

LS

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG...
38.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm. Smells funny. Insurance scam? Cash payout? Maybe you get more this way than selling the goods during rough economic times? JMHO.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s what I was thinking Deco...

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
If you can afford a Bentley you can afford a SECURITY SYSTEM!!!!!

I have no sympathy for her, she sounds like she has no brain. I may do something dumb every once in a while but that is NOT something I would do.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
who drives a flashy car like that, leave something valuable in it and does not lock it?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/27/2008 9:12:16 PM
Author: diamondfan
who drives a flashy car like that, leave something valuable in it and does not lock it?
No one. It must be time to replace the jewelry wardrobe with insurance money. I suspect they''ll be investigating this one, though.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I read about this in the OC Register a few days ago. The car was unlocked in the garage, but, the garage door was left open. I''d think you''d be a little more careful with $350,000 or so of jewelry sitting in the car.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2008 7:56:16 PM
Author: decodelighted
Hmmm. Smells funny. Insurance scam? Cash payout? Maybe you get more this way than selling the goods during rough economic times? JMHO.
If it''s a scam, wouldn''t the woman be at least smart enough to lock the door and then break the window to make it look like a crime? Sounds like she''s just not all that bright.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2008 11:29:07 PM
Author: MC

Date: 10/27/2008 7:56:16 PM
Author: decodelighted
If it''s a scam, wouldn''t the woman be at least smart enough to lock the door and then break the window to make it look like a crime? Sounds like she''s just not all that bright.
either way its bad...either a scam or shes half a bubble off from center!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
So the wallet with cash was left...rrriigghhttt...

I smell a S-C-A-M..and I get the feeling the story was even leaning that way. Would love to hear the follow up on this one !

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some people have more dollars than sense.
38.gif

marlenesdiamond

Rough_Rock
OR, ladies. Maybe the jewels are packed safely somewhere and she ends up with both???? How can they prove it wasn''t in the car or she prove it was in there???? Many does not get filthy rich by bieng stupid. Just leave less valuable like credit cards and purse to be traced to prove there was indeed a robbery. What do you think?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woah, that''s crazy! It''s very hard to feel sorry for her. As others say, I wonder is it for the insurance.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
this reminds me of a story my boyfriend told me about...

THere is a really nice mall in my area that has two sides.. although no one says it I say one side is the side I can afford and the other side is the expensive side. Well the security guards are off for A WHOLE HOUR on the expensive side and not once, but TWICE a Tag Heur, (or some kind of watch store) was robbed during that hour while the shifts are changing... RIDICULOUS! They stole like 700,000 dollars worth of watches!!!

In the same way as that woman I am sitting here thinking.. COME ON!! Maybe be a little bit more smart about it.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why am I never in the right place at the right time?
40.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/29/2008 9:17:23 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Why am I never in the right place at the right time?
40.gif
LOL! Madam, I was thinking the same thing!
9.gif
11.gif

krispi

Shiny_Rock
I''m kind of surprised that no one has said this yet - Sure, she wasn''t being all that smart about where she was keeping her valuables, but stealing is still stealing. It''s wrong to take something from someone else''s house whether the doors are locked or unlocked, whether you''re invited or not. Hopefully, she''ll learn her lesson and be smarter about her safety in the future, but I do still feel sorry for her because she had her personal property violated.

As my grandfather used to say, "Locks are only there to keep the honest people out."

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
350,000 of jewels...under insured...and only a 10,000 reward with no questions asked....

She''s after the insurance for sure, even it is supposed to be under the current market value....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results