shape
carat
color
clarity

2014 PS GTG?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I very much wish the PS GTG would alternate between Vegas and NYC. It is a long trip to Vegas from the east coast and even if I were free to come, I think I wouldn't want to go to Vegas every year. I had a fabulous time last year, but I would LOVE a GTG in NYC sometimes, too!!

So for those who can't go to Vegas, maybe we could think about maybe a summer NYC GTG????

Oh, and I wouldn't consider taking my husband to the PS GTG! That was THE most fun girl trip and he would have died having to follow me around to Graff, Tiffany, and all the stores we visited! Plus, I knew the people and he wouldn't have. We were both happier with just me going!

D

Deactivated member 42515

WHAT!! Britney is not performing during the weekend we go! POOOO

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!

NO BRITNEY????

We should probably just cancel the GTG altogether.

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!

NO BRITNEY????

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cygnet|1392743222|3617819 said:
WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!

NO BRITNEY????

HAHAHA I love how this warranted a multiple post spam from your computer. It's just THAT outraged. NOOOOO! I was hoping to see Britney, too!! Damn, that would've been a great girls' night. She wasn't performing the ONE weekend I was there recently, too. ;( ;( ;(

What should be the event of the weekend? Ya'll went to see LOVE last year, right? Thunder Down Under? ;)) ;)) ;)) :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

D

Deactivated member 42515

We need more time! I wanna go watch "O"! And you know... The whole Thunder Down Under thing :) and sushi!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
YT said:
We need more time! I wanna go watch "O"! And you know... The whole Thunder Down Under thing :) and sushi!

One way or another, we will get it all in. Especially the Thunder Down Under-let's be honest YT, that is your top priority. ;-)

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Bahaha. That was not an intentional multi-post, but I'm irked enough that maybe it should have been. Boooooo! Hiss!!

I'm up for anything. Madz, maybe we should just spend a few hours googly eyeing all the slot machines.

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Bahaha. That was not an intentional multi-post, but I'm irked enough that maybe it should have been. Boooooo! Hiss!!

I'm up for anything. Madz, maybe we should just spend a few hours googly eyeing all the slot machines.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cygnet|1392768101|3618124 said:
Madz, maybe we should just spend a few hours googly eyeing all the slot machines.

DEAL.

That will be the highlight of my visit. Should I stock up on goggly eyes from Amazon now? All shapes and sizes?

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Dammit!!! Sorry for all the multi-posts. I swear this time it wasn't on purpose either. Given the multi-post joke I made elsewhere earlier today, this is all getting a little too meta for me.

100% YES stock up on googly eyes!

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Dammit!!! Sorry for all the multi-posts. I swear this time it wasn't on purpose either. Given the multi-post joke I made elsewhere earlier today, this is all getting a little too meta for me.

100% YES stock up on googly eyes!

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh geez.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Is it actually gonna happen this year? I know it's supposed to be an annual thing, but Andrey hasn't said anything about it yet. Last year, a thread was made in January. Don't want to book anything until certain.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well Clairetek, vc10um and I already have plane tickets and a hotel room. So a GTG is happening regardless.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, I need the det's so I can plan, is there a specific hotel, meeting, place, etc. that everyone uses, this is my first time?
It's Vegas May 31, correct?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
autumngems|1392834348|3618649 said:
Ok, I need the det's so I can plan, is there a specific hotel, meeting, place, etc. that everyone uses, this is my first time?
It's Vegas May 31, correct?

Yes, 5/31-6/2 I think. That's when I'll be there, at least. JCK is at Mandalay, but I don't know where the PS GTG will be if there is one. There are a ton of hotels in that area. We're staying a little further down the strip near city center.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hudson_Hawk|1392824586|3618562 said:
Well Clairetek, vc10um and I already have plane tickets and a hotel room. So a GTG is happening regardless.

HH did I meet you last year? I can't wait to see Clairetek and Vaccuum again :wavey:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1392835150|3618662 said:

HH did I meet you last year? I can't wait to see Clairetek and Vaccuum again :wavey:

This still makes me laugh every.time. :lol: I hope we hear about it soon! Last year was so much fun. I know HH, Ctek, and I will have fun no matter what...but MORE PSers means MORE JEWELRY!!! :lickout: :appl: :love:

D

Deactivated member 42515

vc10um said:

This still makes me laugh every.time. :lol: I hope we hear about it soon! Last year was so much fun. I know HH, Ctek, and I will have fun no matter what...but MORE PSers means MORE JEWELRY!!! :lickout: :appl: :love:

I hope I get a chance to chat with you guys this year! I don't think I got around to it last time! I do remember people talking about vacuum and I was like who's this vacuum? Ha!

And HH, I remember you saying you're gonna go this year no matter what in the 2013 thread! Yay! So glad you're going! It's gonna be so fun to meet you and others again!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
YT|1392837602|3618710 said:
vc10um said:

I hope I get a chance to chat with you guys this year! I don't think I got around to it last time! I do remember people talking about vacuum and I was like who's this vacuum? Ha!

And HH, I remember you saying you're gonna go this year no matter what in the 2013 thread! Yay! So glad you're going! It's gonna be so fun to meet you and others again!

No, Madalise, we haven't met yet. I've been on a PS hiatus until about the last 6 months. Vc10um, Claire and I go way back, though.

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Tickets booked!!! ::)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hudson_Hawk|1392839143|3618739 said:
YT|1392837602|3618710 said:
vc10um said:

No, Madalise, we haven't met yet. I've been on a PS hiatus until about the last 6 months. Vc10um, Claire and I go way back, though.

I'll be happy to meet you, then :) Athena, FK, and I are all booked to come in, too. I guess if PS doesn't throw a GTG, we will have one anyway! ;-) Our flights aren't refundable!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results